Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201393 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #12915 on: May 28, 2020, 10:36:29 AM »
I hate mornings.
Me too. Can't wait until retirement, so to never experience one again. Have a bad body clock and would sleep between four am and noon, if the world would let me.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #12916 on: May 28, 2020, 04:27:21 PM »
If I was trying to be most honest, I have to admit to wanting to spray people down with Lysol long before all this covid19 bullshit.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 04:39:12 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12917 on: May 28, 2020, 04:31:41 PM »
There is a young girl, my daughter's age, who she knows from school, works at another location, same chain restaurant who was pepper sprayed by some jerk for not accepting cash for their "take out order."
The asshole just got pissed and started blasting pepper spray at everyone behind the counter. There were other people waiting to pick up and pay properly, but this asshole shut it all down.
My daughter's "friend" was working the counter that night. She got hit with pepper spray.

WTF!!??
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 04:34:09 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12918 on: May 28, 2020, 10:11:52 PM »
I hate mornings.
Me too. Can't wait until retirement, so to never experience one again. Have a bad body clock and would sleep between four am and noon, if the world would let me.
This is my son. His best sleeping hours are 3-11am. Those were the hours he kept for work. He tried to keep "regular people hours" as he calls it but he was miserable. So he's gone back to his work hours even though we have no idea when it will be safe enough for his business to re-open.

But those are not my genes. I'm a in bed by 8pm, lights out by 11pm and up before 7am type person.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12919 on: May 28, 2020, 10:34:53 PM »
Something?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12920 on: May 28, 2020, 10:38:49 PM »

Is it?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12921 on: May 29, 2020, 01:11:22 AM »
If I was trying to be most honest, I have to admit to wanting to spray people down with Lysol long before all this covid19 bullshit.

I can help.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #12922 on: May 29, 2020, 07:48:43 AM »
Getting ready to go get a haircut.   8)
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Lord of the Ales

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Will work for beer
    • Last.fm thingy
« Reply #12923 on: May 29, 2020, 05:11:25 PM »
There is a young girl, my daughter's age, who she knows from school, works at another location, same chain restaurant who was pepper sprayed by some jerk for not accepting cash for their "take out order."
The asshole just got pissed and started blasting pepper spray at everyone behind the counter. There were other people waiting to pick up and pay properly, but this asshole shut it all down.
My daughter's "friend" was working the counter that night. She got hit with pepper spray.

WTF!!??

The actual fuck?  :boxers:
arsebiscuits!

Retired despot, landlord and shitstirrer :deadhorse:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #12924 on: May 29, 2020, 05:44:02 PM »
Hurricane season starts in three days, so I'm thinking about hoarding stuff.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12925 on: May 29, 2020, 06:30:09 PM »
Hurricane season starts in three days, so I'm thinking about hoarding stuff.  :zoinks:
hope you're not too late for the "dunny paper" :laugh:

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #12926 on: May 29, 2020, 06:48:09 PM »
I want my pain to go away :(

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #12927 on: May 29, 2020, 06:50:07 PM »
I want my pain to go away :(

Get well soon, Genesis. :emosad:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #12928 on: May 29, 2020, 06:56:11 PM »
hope you're not too late for the "dunny paper" :laugh:

Oh, I always have entirely too much toilet paper.  :lol1: I joke about hoarding, but I really only hoard toilet paper.  I just need to check a few things. I stock up every year but we use the stuff too, so I need to evaluate things like bottled water, batteries, and gas for the grill.  :dunno:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12929 on: May 30, 2020, 05:23:15 AM »

WTF!!??
The actual fuck?  :boxers:
In Indiana where we live, using pepper spray is considered to be an assault and you should have a good reason for employing such a weapon for your own self defense.
Randomly spraying someone because you got pissed off is a crime.
No one could identify the guy. He is still out there.