Educational

Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201388 times)

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #12765 on: May 02, 2020, 09:26:40 AM »
If only dating was easier for me :(

What part of it?

For further info, see Phoenix's post.

Knowing if the woman likes me likes me.. and not just as "a friend".

Nobody really knows that on a date. Spazzes have an especially hard time, though.
Agreed. NT's don't have it figured out either.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #12766 on: May 02, 2020, 09:55:54 AM »
If only dating was easier for me :(

What part of it?

For further info, see Phoenix's post.

Knowing if the woman likes me likes me.. and not just as "a friend".

Nobody really knows that on a date. Spazzes have an especially hard time, though.
Agreed. NT's don't have it figured out either.

Dating was always a hard thing for me, especially initiating.   I lucked out with Carla when I first met her back at the hospital that we both worked at.  She was approachable and open to a weirdo like me.  29 years later, it still gobsmacks me.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12767 on: May 02, 2020, 07:55:47 PM »
I know I'd be doing better if I could find more quiet times in the day
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12768 on: May 02, 2020, 08:13:37 PM »
Sock puppets are stupid and dumber than dog shit.  If I hadn't given my word, I'd give the password to everybody and their mother for the shits and giggles.  But, I have given my word........<sigh>    :viking:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #12769 on: May 02, 2020, 08:17:12 PM »
Sock puppets are stupid and dumber than dog shit.  If I hadn't given my word, I'd give the password to everybody and their mother for the shits and giggles.  But, I have given my word........<sigh>    :viking:

I still love you, rock hound.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12770 on: May 02, 2020, 08:29:43 PM »
Your  a pile of dog shit troll.  jack off!   
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 08:35:32 PM by rock hound »

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #12771 on: May 02, 2020, 08:36:18 PM »
One of the last prosecutors from the Nurenberg Trails is 100 years old, and the guy is still doing his damn job!?!

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #12772 on: May 02, 2020, 08:37:20 PM »

I haven't even spoken to you in over two years.  :dunno:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12773 on: May 02, 2020, 08:49:01 PM »

Because your a coward sock puppet and a shit stirrer.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #12774 on: May 02, 2020, 08:59:00 PM »

Because your a coward sock puppet and a shit stirrer.

Dude, you made it clear a long time ago you don't want me to talk to you, so I don't engage you in conversation. You don't like me and that's okay, and all this time I though we were cool just not talking to each other. I don't have any problem with you.  Is there something we actually need to address?  :dunno:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12775 on: May 02, 2020, 09:11:45 PM »
You started it with a certain post and my gheying a bitch,  and you want to play the innocent for shit stirring...arrogance is your strong point!   I have absolute contempt for you and you can play the coy little girl bitch shit all you want.   I would spit in your face if we ever met for your hypocrisy.  You are the epitome of hypocrisy!

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #12776 on: May 02, 2020, 09:26:37 PM »
I have no doubt I started it by saying something you didn't like. Like I said, I haven't spoken to you in years, and I don't know why you're talking to me all of a sudden.   :dunno:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12777 on: May 03, 2020, 08:56:14 AM »
After a beautiful day yesterday, I am getting ready to start my veggie and herb garden prepping.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12778 on: May 03, 2020, 09:57:15 AM »
People suck!   NH decided to do a limited re-opening of the state parks.  On a beautiful day, guess what?  Everybody and their friends and family swarmed the state parks in huge numbers...........results.....they re-closed the state parks.  No social distancing, no masks, etc, etc yadda yadda yadda.  The litany goes on and on.  <sigh>

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12779 on: May 03, 2020, 11:10:25 AM »
I have no doubt I started it by saying something you didn't like. Like I said, I haven't spoken to you in years, and I don't know why you're talking to me all of a sudden.   :dunno:
don't worry, Gopher.  i'm pretty sure that it's just  not possiblefor some of us to post on the same board as Ozy without accidentally incurring his wrath on occasion.   My own latest trangression was to laugh at one of his jokes. TBH, I did notice it was Ozy's post that had tickled me,  at  the very last second, but then decided to go ahead anyway, evil bitch that i am. 'what if i hadn't happened to notice that grave mistake of mine ? then  his response, about a week  later (time enough for me to almost completely forget about it) on a different thread entirely would have remained  completely mystifying to me , wouldn't it?

Maybe we need some  sort of MeToo movement for victims of left-of-field personal atttacks? just for moral support, cos i'm a bit concerned that people might get driven off the board by this kind of rubbish . seeing as it sometimes actually hurts (or maybe i'm just an oversentive weirdo?) nevermind how daft it is.

Anyway, it seems that  we spazzes, in general,  are especially prone to reacting like a terrier on steroids to imagined slights. so i'm surely not proposing responding in kind, or else it's bye bye board, isn't it? i just think that a bit of solidarity wouldn't go amiss, so :hug:  and would like to say that I for one,  totally believe that no harm was intended, FWIW.