Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201389 times)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #12420 on: January 30, 2020, 08:24:58 PM »
I should definitely refill the container I use to store the Bird Food.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12421 on: January 31, 2020, 06:26:06 AM »
Crush boi and his friend are driving up the mountains to go 4WDing tomorrow. His friend wants to test out his old Landrover he spent way too much money on fixing up (in stark contrast to the Pajero crush boi will be driving that he got for $20 at an impound auction!).
I wanted to tag along but I got the sense he didn't want me coming. He was like, "your car won't make it on these roads" and I was like, ".....but you have a passenger seat". No response. Unless he surprises me with a phone call early in the morning :laugh:

Speaking of auctions there's one on next weekend. I am coveting a legendary AU Falcon and a 2007 model Aurion, meanwhile crush boi is anxious to get the N15 and N16 Pulsars that will be on the block. Conditions of the vehicles are unknown at this point  :autism:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #12422 on: February 01, 2020, 02:38:35 PM »

My daughter is a slob. Sorry, but I went by today and basically her whole apartment is a nightmare with two other girls adding to the worst of dreams.

She did not want me to come in and I asked what I could do to help, when one of her roomies showed up and slammed me into the place, asking, "Whatcha need Daddy One."
Apparently all the dads are doing the same thing, checking in too often. So we have numbers. There is Dad One, Two and Three.

I would fear for my footing if I tried to enter her sleep space. I honestly can not see her sleeping in that room. Found out they all snuggle up in front of the television and sleep in the living room on the floor.

They are young. I need a drink.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12423 on: February 02, 2020, 04:49:55 AM »
Crush boi and his friend are driving up the mountains to go 4WDing tomorrow. His friend wants to test out his old Landrover he spent way too much money on fixing up (in stark contrast to the Pajero crush boi will be driving that he got for $20 at an impound auction!).
I wanted to tag along but I got the sense he didn't want me coming. He was like, "your car won't make it on these roads" and I was like, ".....but you have a passenger seat". No response. Unless he surprises me with a phone call early in the morning :laugh:

Speaking of auctions there's one on next weekend. I am coveting a legendary AU Falcon and a 2007 model Aurion, meanwhile crush boi is anxious to get the N15 and N16 Pulsars that will be on the block. Conditions of the vehicles are unknown at this point  :autism:

They couldn't go offroad because all the tracks were closed  :zoinks:. So they just went to Walcha for the day. Exciting.... :yawn:

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12424 on: February 02, 2020, 04:57:00 AM »
I should clean my oldest cat's litter tray, but the scoop is in the laundry where my younger cat is imprisoned for bedtime.
Litter trays are horrible, which is why we're trying to teach our cats to go on the toilet. Two cats are promising but the oldest cat will probably always have to be let outside. Liam has the tendency to pee all over the place like a tom but he hasn't done so on the first stage plastic seat so far. It's on the floor for now, soon it will go on the toilet.

For me it's the paranoia that the neighbour can smell it when it's uncleaned. They've complained about it before. One of the many reason I want to move!
I still somehow find pee on the laundry floor from my younger cat. He just doesn't understand how to use the tray half the time. If there's any litter tracked outside the tray onto the floor he'll pee in the litter on the floor. Or he goes in the tray and then scratches the side of the tray or the floor after he's done. Just weird.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12425 on: February 03, 2020, 12:58:47 AM »
I should clean my oldest cat's litter tray, but the scoop is in the laundry where my younger cat is imprisoned for bedtime.
Litter trays are horrible, which is why we're trying to teach our cats to go on the toilet. Two cats are promising but the oldest cat will probably always have to be let outside. Liam has the tendency to pee all over the place like a tom but he hasn't done so on the first stage plastic seat so far. It's on the floor for now, soon it will go on the toilet.
For me it's the paranoia that the neighbour can smell it when it's uncleaned. They've complained about it before. One of the many reason I want to move!
I still somehow find pee on the laundry floor from my younger cat. He just doesn't understand how to use the tray half the time. If there's any litter tracked outside the tray onto the floor he'll pee in the litter on the floor. Or he goes in the tray and then scratches the side of the tray or the floor after he's done. Just weird.
Liam, the former tom, will pee in the tray a couple of times when it's freshly changed but after that he'll pee on the laundry floor, in the bath or on Kayleigh's clothes if she's left them on her bedroom floor. The last time I put a bath mat on the bathroom floor, it lasted about a day before Liam peed on it.

Was your younger cat a kitten when you got him?

Kayleigh has moved the cat toilet seat to on the toilet, with a step there so the cats can jump up easier. The cat toilet seat has crystals litter on it but we're going to buy flushable litter tomorrow.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12426 on: February 03, 2020, 01:59:48 AM »
Liam, the former tom, will pee in the tray a couple of times when it's freshly changed but after that he'll pee on the laundry floor, in the bath or on Kayleigh's clothes if she's left them on her bedroom floor. The last time I put a bath mat on the bathroom floor, it lasted about a day before Liam peed on it.

Was your younger cat a kitten when you got him?

Kayleigh has moved the cat toilet seat to on the toilet, with a step there so the cats can jump up easier. The cat toilet seat has crystals litter on it but we're going to buy flushable litter tomorrow.

Yes he was around 10 weeks old, but was outdoors with a little colony of siblings and mums/aunts. I got him straight from the house he was abandoned at (tenants there just upped and left all their cats & dogs behind). So I suspect he wasn't properly indoor toilet trained from the beginning.

Using enzyme cleaners helps a little. I won't say a lot but a little. Even if you can't afford the Urine Off stuff (which is like $25 for a small spray bottle!!!), mop the floor with Biozet laundry detergent & a cap full of eucalyptus or tea tree oil in the mop water. And always try to soak up the wee with a towel before mopping. Do not absolutely saturate the floor. I used to do that and my timber skirtings paid the price lol.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12427 on: February 03, 2020, 02:44:56 AM »
Yeah, I've just read about enzyme cleaners. And not to use any cleaner with ammonia in it, heh. Thanks for those tips. What I'm worried about is the grout between the tiles. It seems to go permanently dark where the pee has been.

We have painted timber skirting but not in the bathroom, toilet or laundry. In the previous house, Liam ruined part of the painted wall in the laundry with his pee but that was because the litter tray wasn't enclosed.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12428 on: February 03, 2020, 03:10:34 AM »
Thinking about what I should do today.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12429 on: February 05, 2020, 07:47:55 AM »
Thinking I might change my parking habits tomorrow and park at the nearby shopping centre instead of at Coles undercover.
I'm paranoid the Coles carpark will flood as it's a recessed basement style carpark.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12430 on: February 05, 2020, 07:55:19 AM »
Reminds me of that time in Bundaberg during the 2010/2011 QLD floods;

*Bing Bong Bang* (Shopping centre intercom)

"Dear shoppers parked in the underground carpark, please move your vehicles to higher ground. The carpark is about to be inundated"

You bet I moved! Then when we left like 30 mins later we saw the police blockading the entrances. There was already a foot of water in there by that point!!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12431 on: February 05, 2020, 08:03:50 PM »

I have a numerical palindrome approaching in my post count, again. I have done better with this trouble lately, but my car also has one approaching in the odometer and the date that is looming ahead is the day we have our appointment with the tax guy. 021120
That was the first one that got me tense again. Now, they are everywhere.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12432 on: February 05, 2020, 10:52:30 PM »
I can work this right.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12433 on: February 06, 2020, 05:38:44 AM »
Thinking I should spend the next hour reading.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #12434 on: February 06, 2020, 10:19:13 PM »
I just passed 66666 on the odometer.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.