Educational

Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201399 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #11355 on: November 08, 2018, 06:52:07 PM »
 :thumbup:

Sounds like you handled it well.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11356 on: November 08, 2018, 07:25:22 PM »
Rock Hound, be very careful. Take extra precautions with your daughter. "Human" is dangerous, very likely a sociopath. Bad things happen around people like that. He is very likely stewing right now on the perceived injustice done to him and planning his next move.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #11357 on: November 08, 2018, 08:15:44 PM »
Curiosity got the best of me...googled.  :P

Rockhound...tell her not to be paranoid, but just to keep on her toes for awhile. 

This is coming from someone who dated a lot of princes that turned out to be similar toads. ;)

Experience makes me doubt that you've heard the last from him yet and probably won't until he finds someone else to feed off of.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #11358 on: November 08, 2018, 08:29:10 PM »
:thumbup:

Sounds like you handled it well.

Thanks, it was hard!  I seriously had visions of ripping this asswipes lungs out. 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11359 on: November 08, 2018, 08:32:38 PM »
Rock Hound, be very careful. Take extra precautions with your daughter. "Human" is dangerous, very likely a sociopath. Bad things happen around people like that. He is very likely stewing right now on the perceived injustice done to him and planning his next move.

Your point is well taken and heeded.  The staff at the YMCA will be very willing witnesses.  And he is near being banned from their facility as he has made many others uncomfortable and his actions last night are the talk of the staff.  We are taking all precautions right now and while he has no grounds for a court order, we are well documented to get one for ourselves.  We are vigilant.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11360 on: November 08, 2018, 08:38:54 PM »
Curiosity got the best of me...googled.  :P

Rockhound...tell her not to be paranoid, but just to keep on her toes for awhile. 

This is coming from someone who dated a lot of princes that turned out to be similar toads. ;)

Experience makes me doubt that you've heard the last from him yet and probably won't until he finds someone else to feed off of.

You took the words right out of my mouth.  Without a car, we live far enough away from him to make it difficult for him to get to us.  He was pretty reliant on Amber to drive him.  Plus, I spoke to the court and police as a consultation.  And I am keeping things on file to use if this goes any further.   We already have the grounds to get a court order of protection and his would be laughed out of court.  He is a bit of a sociopath, but, my gut also feels he is a coward and the local cops would love nothing better than to arrest him. 

Btw, it's Rochester NH where he lives. 
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 08:48:57 PM by rock hound »

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11361 on: November 08, 2018, 08:40:19 PM »
In a nutshell, Amber, Carla and myself are not relaxing our guard.  And Amber handled herself beautifully....we are very proud!

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #11362 on: November 08, 2018, 08:56:02 PM »
In a nutshell, Amber, Carla and myself are not relaxing our guard.  And Amber handled herself beautifully....we are very proud!

Do any of you want an Italian stiletto??   :zoinks:

you can get one here.  directknifesales.com

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #11363 on: November 08, 2018, 09:57:17 PM »

Tomorrow night is the Joe Bonamassa concert!!

I am getting excited!!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11364 on: November 09, 2018, 01:56:46 AM »
Sounds like you all did.

Trespass Notice - what a nerve, heh.

The university people who organised my software testing course have passed on to me an opportunity to do a scholarship with a bank in the city for three months. I do my banking with them so it's a bit of a coincidence. The best part is whoever gets the scholarship gets paid $10,000. I would be able to pay off my small credit card debt and get my car fully fixed. I have to go back to Tafe though, but I only need to study one unit which would make me a part-time student. I will take the unit from Certificate IV in Web Development.

I have to submit a resumé, a cover letter, proof of my nationality and proof of my diagnosis (because it's for those on the spectrum). I'll work on the cover letter this weekend. Everything has to be submitted by the 23rd of this month.

I haven't given up on my desire to do proofreading. My mental health case worker mentioned a low-cost small business course I can do in the city. She's done it and gave me the booklets she received from it. Normally my eyes glaze over when the word "business" is mentioned but I've read some of the booklets and it actually seems interesting. Something I'd like to learn.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11365 on: November 09, 2018, 02:58:38 AM »
The university people who organised my software testing course have passed on to me an opportunity to do a scholarship with a bank in the city for three months.

I've actually been heavily involved in software testing over the past 6 months. It's a pretty tough field to get into. Shouldn't be, but it is, because you're competing with a lot of highly experienced software developers and business analysts who have slipped into software testing roles.

There's writing test cases, running test scenarios, creating data, finding issues and raising tickets. All sorts of fun things you can do in the testing field.

Let me know if you've got any questions - ask away on the forum or via PM.

Test
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 05:48:10 AM by Minister of silly walks »
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11366 on: November 09, 2018, 04:48:41 AM »
I haven't done any actual testing myself - just did the theory course and exam. It's accepted worldwide which is a pretty cool thing.

I probably will ask you a few questions along the way - thank you. :)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #11367 on: November 09, 2018, 05:30:47 AM »
The university people who organised my software testing course have passed on to me an opportunity to do a scholarship with a bank in the city for three months.
Good luck.

The extra line of separation in your previous post was interesting. Can't recall seeing that before.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11368 on: November 09, 2018, 06:57:05 AM »

Do any of you want an Italian stiletto??   :zoinks:

you can get one here.  directknifesales.com

There's one for sale at a local multi seller flea market store in Rochester.  Along with a switchblade and Nazi SS dagger.  Very tempting!    :mischief:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #11369 on: November 09, 2018, 11:56:25 AM »
...my gut also feels he is a coward and the local cops would love nothing better than to arrest him. 

Yep, I pulled up the right one.  ;)

Betting he's had his ass handed to him before...a few times, with good cause...that's why he was so quick to file the notice.

If he knows any info or was witness to any info on any accounts online or off that she may have, she should change that stuff pronto if she hasn't already.