Educational

Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201388 times)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #11265 on: October 10, 2018, 01:08:17 PM »
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #11266 on: October 10, 2018, 05:05:33 PM »
I am SO fucked off right now, I could commit murder without the slightest hesitation or regret. (a specific fucking cunting sack of excrement, well two of them  actually, not just randomly murdering someone)

Someone has  done something so,SO  disgustingly abhorrent and so damn far beyond the pale, before the sick  fuck in question started  laughing about how they wronged a vulnerable, physically disabled special needs  girl, and got away after robbing her, while she screamed in helpless fury and misery, before her father could catch them and beat the fuck out of them, mocking her as a 'spazz' (and unlike us, this is some NT piece of dog shit, and they mean it to mock the girl)

I want to find these bastards and rip out their fucking throats.

http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/847528-Gibberings-ver-CCXVII-More-Mouth-Than-A-Cow-Has-Cunt/page16

This sickening piece  of shit and his NT trash friend. Lucky as  fuck that I don't know  them, or I  quite literally, would batter them to within a nanometer of death, before tying a rope to their dick, and using it to drag them to the home of the girl, taking her stolen wheelchair with me, so I could force them on the shattered remnants of what used to be their knees, to lick the dirt, with their eyes closed, and BEG that poor girl, for permission to plead for forgiveness. And if she wouldn't deign to forgive. I'd execute them both.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #11267 on: October 10, 2018, 06:32:45 PM »
^^^    :facepalm2: That looks like a joke to me.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11268 on: October 10, 2018, 09:03:05 PM »
Hm...I'm not so sure unfortunately. One of the fuckers at least, is a member of that forum. And I'm pretty sure it isn't a joke. Or at least, isn't a hoax. Seems like a fucking joke to them though . And they should have a good idea about the response they'd get, too, because I've let people have it from both barrels before for a lot less disrespect towards those with special needs or MR than that.

Tne 'gibberings' threads themselves, (there  is a series, they change title once one gets so long it starts to bugger about with the database) are generally people                  about casually in the EADD subforum. But I  don't think, given the specific poster, that this is a hoax.

In any case, I'm  busily raising the mob with the pitchforks and flaming torches, to hound them out, and turn them into a despised pariah.

So they should have thought much better of it, than to do something so fucking stupid as talk shit like that..

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11269 on: October 11, 2018, 11:51:02 AM »
The give away that it was a joke is that they claimed to have outrun the dad by going 7 miles an hour.

In the Marines, I ran 3 miles in 19 minutes and that was a constant pace, I can sprint much faster.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #11270 on: October 11, 2018, 03:46:32 PM »

GO DUCKS!

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11271 on: October 11, 2018, 05:53:42 PM »

GO DUCKS!

:lol1:

We play #7 ranked Washington Huskies this saturday, so we at least have to lose by less than 10 points to maintain our #17 ranking.

Hopefully we can pull off the upset that slipped out of our fingers against Stanford. If we did, that could push us into the top 10 for the first time since 2014.   8)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #11272 on: October 11, 2018, 06:51:17 PM »

GO DUCKS!

:lol1:

We play #7 ranked Washington Huskies this saturday, so we at least have to lose by less than 10 points to maintain our #17 ranking.

Hopefully we can pull off the upset that slipped out of our fingers against Stanford. If we did, that could push us into the top 10 for the first time since 2014.   8)

I'll be rooting for Oregon!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #11273 on: October 11, 2018, 08:39:39 PM »
That does really suck. Especially since your niece isn't the only person to do that. I've seen a fair amount of people interacting with rescue animals on Facebook, especially dogs and cats.
I did not ask if she knew there was a policy against this horrid behavior of posting cutesy pics of animals who need a new home or not.

I did ask how the fuck some asshole place fires a volunteer. She just said they do so and she is no longer wanted there, except for about twenty other people who volunteer there.
 :zombiefuck:

Going back to this for a moment. I just found out that most of the asshole management are gone and my niece has her old "volunteer" job back.
Not that she will ever need to keep a job, but she really loves to work with animals in need.

I am very happy for her.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11274 on: October 11, 2018, 11:55:03 PM »
Icelandic people can still read the old Viking texts, and they still name their children as the Vikings did. They are a lot closer to the Vikings in terms of culture and language and genetically than are other Scandinavian people. I read that some time ago, not sure how true it is.

They protect their language in a way most countries wouldn't dream of doing but I don't know if they are genetically closer to the Vikings or not. How do you define that?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11275 on: October 12, 2018, 03:47:07 PM »
Can't say as I've much cause to keep track of human running speeds; two reasons: A- I don'T DO sport, bores the shite out of me; and B-I very, very rarely ever run. Whilst I can put a sprint on and run fairly fast over short distances, I'll pay for it later, with interest. And it'll hurt like fuck at the time too.

Besides, areally hilarious 'joke'. So funny I forgot to laugh. In really bad taste for one, and for two, just not the place of some fucking upstart NT to speak so.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #11276 on: October 12, 2018, 11:54:17 PM »
Going back to this for a moment. I just found out that most of the asshole management are gone and my niece has her old "volunteer" job back.
Not that she will ever need to keep a job, but she really loves to work with animals in need.

I am very happy for her.

Glad to hear it.  :2thumbsup:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #11277 on: October 12, 2018, 11:55:24 PM »
I'm thinking of getting into proofreading. When I told my friend about it, she said I may as well give up now because work would be very hard to find. So positive. Now I'm more determined to actually do it. I bought a Kindle book online about it for less than $10 and it has some good tips.

You can proofread for me anytime. Set a reasonable rate and I'll even pay you for it.  :zoinks:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11278 on: October 13, 2018, 10:01:12 PM »
I'm thinking of getting into proofreading. When I told my friend about it, she said I may as well give up now because work would be very hard to find. So positive. Now I'm more determined to actually do it. I bought a Kindle book online about it for less than $10 and it has some good tips.
You can proofread for me anytime. Set a reasonable rate and I'll even pay you for it.  :zoinks:
I have sort of done it before with WolFish's book. That was an absolute pleasure because I got to read an exciting and engaging book at the same time.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11279 on: October 13, 2018, 10:22:35 PM »
Just randomly got the urge, so to speak, to go into the lab and find some project that needs doing, 'just because'. Just suddenly found i had an itch that needed to be scratched.

*runs off to grab a bottle of sodium borohydride, some ferric chloride, glacial acetic acid and a certain bright yellow organic material which shall remain nameless, plus some iron dust and a bottle of dry isopropanol.*