Educational

Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201376 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #11070 on: August 13, 2018, 11:00:12 PM »
Anyone know any good pranks to play on sleeping airline passengers?

Bring superglue. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #11071 on: August 14, 2018, 02:42:49 AM »
^ What is there that you like?. I must admit, I don't know much about Chiang Mai or even where it is. What an ignoramus, heh.

Tequila just helped to remind me that I need to update the Elder photo thread.

It is a Northern city (more a largish township) of Thailand. It is really just enough of everything rolled into one. I have never been to Fiji but I imagine the kind of calm, cruisey and less hustle and bustle atmosphere is there too. I like the blend of the familiar and unfamiliar. The people are sweet and there is just nothing you need to do and no need to do it. You can properly relax. You get proper heat unlike Canberra. It warms your blood and makes you feel awake and invigorated. There is enough there to occupy you in whatever you want to get up to. Plenty of expats and plenty of locals. You can get a cheap street food for a dollar or two or alternatively dine at a restaurant for the cost of a food court meal here. You could watch a $5 movie or go off on a tour to the Elephant Sanctuary or the Tiger Kingdom.

I like it a lot.

I'm thinking oh fuck, I might be sitting next to Al on my way to Thailand next month.

Fuck!

If I see a tall lanky bastard sit next to me I am going to fake death or something
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #11072 on: August 14, 2018, 02:51:22 AM »
I am gonna back to Chiang Mai. I think I will go next month. Better start researching tickets and accommodation.

Do those Thai girls Love you long time??   :eyebrows:

I know this sounds really terrible but I have heard it said that all the pretty bar girls go to Bangkok. I do not know how true that is.  The bar girls seem to be primarily on one long road called Loi Kroh Road. I walked past a few of them on the way to a Muay Thai fight. They aren't fucking shy!
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11073 on: August 14, 2018, 03:57:48 AM »
^ What is there that you like?. I must admit, I don't know much about Chiang Mai or even where it is. What an ignoramus, heh.

Tequila just helped to remind me that I need to update the Elder photo thread.
It is a Northern city (more a largish township) of Thailand. It is really just enough of everything rolled into one. I have never been to Fiji but I imagine the kind of calm, cruisey and less hustle and bustle atmosphere is there too. I like the blend of the familiar and unfamiliar. The people are sweet and there is just nothing you need to do and no need to do it. You can properly relax. You get proper heat unlike Canberra. It warms your blood and makes you feel awake and invigorated. There is enough there to occupy you in whatever you want to get up to. Plenty of expats and plenty of locals. You can get a cheap street food for a dollar or two or alternatively dine at a restaurant for the cost of a food court meal here. You could watch a $5 movie or go off on a tour to the Elephant Sanctuary or the Tiger Kingdom.

I like it a lot.
It was in Thailand (Phuket) that I discovered I am allergic to tigers. Went to a place called Tiger Island to get a photo take sitting next to a tiger. Short while afterwards came out in a nasty, itchy, red rash all over much to the amusement of my friend I was with.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11074 on: August 14, 2018, 05:35:16 AM »
You could just be allergic to the massive doses of sedatives that they give to the tigers.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11075 on: August 14, 2018, 05:37:02 AM »
The tiger I sat next to was really old and going grey. Poor things being sedated.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #11076 on: August 14, 2018, 08:29:16 AM »
I am gonna back to Chiang Mai. I think I will go next month. Better start researching tickets and accommodation.

I know this sounds really terrible but I have heard it said that all the pretty bar girls go to Bangkok. I do not know how true that is.  The bar girls seem to be primarily on one long road called Loi Kroh Road. I walked past a few of them on the way to a Muay Thai fight. They aren't fucking shy!

That reminded me of this little tune!

"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #11077 on: August 14, 2018, 11:16:23 PM »
DirtDawg - I hope he recovers quickly.  He sounds like a real jewel of a dog.

Last Monday I took him to our vet and started a regimen of amoxicillin. Now after a full week and a day he is perfectly back to normal.

He has seemed fine all weekend, but now he is truly himself!

Barking at any squirrel noise or sighting, chasing the birds back to the trees, sniffing for those damn raccoons and shitting in their general direction, anxious to go for his walks, smiling constantly and stealing the cat's bowl, etc.

Not sure if he is an actual jewel, but he truly brings joy into this household.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #11078 on: August 15, 2018, 03:35:44 PM »

I know this sounds really terrible but I have heard it said that all the pretty bar girls go to Bangkok.

I'll take your entendre and double it!!  :lol1:

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #11079 on: August 15, 2018, 03:41:57 PM »
Heard that one yonks ago.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11080 on: August 15, 2018, 03:45:37 PM »
Amber and her new boyfriend....and I told her.."be yourself and you can free yourself",  I got her back!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #11081 on: August 15, 2018, 03:47:07 PM »
Amber and her new boyfriend....and I told her.."be yourself and you can free yourself",  I got her back!

Do you want to keep her?  Reddit and don't tell her.  You've got the hang of the "what we have we hold" part (you can't think of women as possessions), now it's about training yourself to be right.  Avoid r/trp, it's bollocks and half of them want shooting for their attitude.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 03:49:03 PM by Tequila »

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11082 on: August 15, 2018, 03:48:39 PM »

Do you want to keep her?  Reddit and don't tell her.

WTF, does that mean?

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #11083 on: August 15, 2018, 03:52:03 PM »
Read Reddit religiously.  That's where you'll learn your trade.  Don't act the tough nut and don't post; those people are serious and some of them are big, big men.  Serious professionals post there.  Politicians, civil servants, all of that.  Don't fuck about, but learn.  Learn lots.  Your girl will love you.  Now fuck off and leave me with my coffee.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11084 on: August 15, 2018, 04:14:19 PM »
Whatever?