Educational

Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201388 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #10590 on: April 08, 2018, 02:55:16 AM »
The cat threw up big time and Kayleigh pretty much cleaned it all up straight away. I didn't have to do anything. Usually it gets left to me. I'm totally surprised.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10591 on: April 08, 2018, 04:03:31 AM »
I'm sure it was an oversight. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #10592 on: April 16, 2018, 04:52:10 AM »
Wow, she pulled her head  out of her arse ring? whats the special occasion?

I have to admit, she sounds like a horses arse to live with.  I woudn't expect a housemate to slave for me, or to ever even go anywhere NEAR chemical wastes, but things like that, should be shared, or if someone is there, and the rubbish is  there and its just a matter of bend down,  pick it up and chuck it, then its  the logical course of action.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #10593 on: April 16, 2018, 10:15:41 AM »
I should really get off the forum, I have too much to do tonight.  :GA:

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10594 on: April 17, 2018, 06:08:34 AM »
Wow, she pulled her head  out of her arse ring? whats the special occasion?

I have to admit, she sounds like a horses arse to live with.  I woudn't expect a housemate to slave for me, or to ever even go anywhere NEAR chemical wastes, but things like that, should be shared, or if someone is there, and the rubbish is  there and its just a matter of bend down,  pick it up and chuck it, then its  the logical course of action.
Are you aware that Kayleigh is the same person you welcomed to the board in the "Don't think I'm autistic anymore" thread?

You kind of confused me in how nice you were to the same person you call a "horses arse". It's quite funny.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #10595 on: April 17, 2018, 12:31:38 PM »
Well living with somebody and leaving all the shitty work for them to do, when it is meant to be a cooperative effort is, indeed, behaving as a horses arse. Doesn't mean I hate her. But her behavior is not an admirable one in this particular case. So with respect to that, i stand by my words.

Leaving it all for you to do, is lazy on her part, and its taking the piss out of you. She needs to step up and do her share, not leave her crap for you to pick up. Why should you be expected to do all the work, and another benefit from it whilst making a habit of not contributing back? That to me, does not mean  a fair, equal partnership.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10596 on: April 17, 2018, 08:04:45 PM »
She also cleans the cats' litter tray. I've never had to do it.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #10597 on: April 18, 2018, 11:01:33 AM »
Just finished reading about the critical state on nursing burnout and how it is increasing.  Too much of a patient load and hospitals sending home nurses on what they think are "easy" shifts.  12 hour shifts, increasingly sicker and sicker patients admitted and being sent home sicker and sicker as the medical management seeks to decrease pay and increase profits.  Plus, no way a nurse gets to go home until the next shift arrives, which on bad weather days or someone calling out sick...may never happen.  Mandated overtime and all that jazz.  It was bad enough when I was nursing, now I have seen and read enough...glad I left the field with my health and sanity intact.

And the last statistic was revealing, multiple studies have shown good numbers in nursing staffing and shorter shifts lead to decreased patient mortality and medical errors. 
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 11:04:16 AM by rock hound »
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10598 on: April 18, 2018, 08:09:32 PM »
People should not respond to manslags who trumpet their dick size.  Because we all know, the louder the voice.............the smaller, if not microscopic the dick is.   
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10599 on: April 19, 2018, 10:28:00 AM »
People should not respond to manslags who trumpet their dick size.  Because we all know, the louder the voice.............the smaller, if not microscopic the dick is.

Like Mr. Smooth in Happy?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10600 on: April 19, 2018, 01:35:29 PM »

Doesn't sound familiar.   :dunno:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10601 on: April 19, 2018, 03:49:44 PM »

Happy was a limited series:  disgraced out of the force druggie cop tries to find a child pedophile ring.  When I say druggie I mean really out of touch with reality.  He is aided by a children's TV show flying horse named Happy who helps him in this.  One of the bad guys is Mr. Smooth: guy with a micropenis who is shaved down there.  It was actually better than my recap. Chris Meloni (one of the Law and Order shows) starred in it.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10602 on: April 19, 2018, 03:52:30 PM »
For the Victorian Queen I sure know a lot of weird stuff.  :dunno:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10603 on: April 19, 2018, 04:12:32 PM »

Happy was a limited series:  disgraced out of the force druggie cop tries to find a child pedophile ring.  When I say druggie I mean really out of touch with reality.  He is aided by a children's TV show flying horse named Happy who helps him in this.  One of the bad guys is Mr. Smooth: guy with a micropenis who is shaved down there.  It was actually better than my recap. Chris Meloni (one of the Law and Order shows) starred in it.

I never saw that one and truth be told.....glad I did!  Mr. Smooth sounds like madgli, aka, hard on who's hard up and trolling, aka, mcdangly, aka, manslag.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10604 on: April 19, 2018, 04:13:15 PM »
For the Victorian Queen I sure know a lot of weird stuff.  :dunno:

Nothing wrong with that.....the same has been said about me!   8)