Educational

Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201376 times)

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #8805 on: September 19, 2016, 04:11:05 AM »
This intense little burst of intensity activity can't last
juat another way of stumbling through the usual inner maze, whilst strengthing some meaningful electronic connections, whilst keeping an eye on some particular good eggs  who are going through particular shit right now, getting crushed in the chicken's bum of RL...

but hey!it's rewarding. there a plenty of good eggs round here , as it happens, and plenty of grist to the inner mill

so, thanks, guys :)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #8806 on: September 19, 2016, 06:30:11 AM »
juat another way of stumbling through the usual inner maze, whilst strengthing some meaningful electronic connections, whilst keeping an eye on some particular good eggs  who are going through particular shit right now, getting crushed in the chicken's bum of RL...

but hey!it's rewarding. there a plenty of good eggs round here , as it happens, and plenty of grist to the inner mill

Good eggs :cbc: or good eggs:multitask:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #8807 on: September 19, 2016, 08:20:57 AM »

Good eggs :cbc: or good eggs:multitask:

You know very well that I mean the first type , Weeble.
Tsk tsk, like you don't have enough positive karma already :D

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #8808 on: September 19, 2016, 01:21:10 PM »
why do I like this guy so much and how do I stop liking him so much  ???

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #8809 on: September 19, 2016, 06:05:16 PM »
why do I like this guy so much

If he's good looking with a nice personality, that's being combined by the fact it's common for people to become aroused during exercise.

and how do I stop liking him so much  ???
Maybe try masturbating before you go.  :orly: That's a serious comment, but for the sake of inanity, feel free to PM me a photo of that.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #8810 on: September 19, 2016, 07:17:20 PM »

If he's good looking with a nice personality, that's being combined by the fact it's common for people to become aroused during exercise.

Maybe try masturbating before you go.  :orly: That's a serious comment, but for the sake of inanity, feel free to PM me a photo of that.  :zoinks:

You are a very bad gopher  :LOL: I don't get aroused so much as I just find him very attractive and something about him makes me feel comforted when he is around  :-[

And eh, I haven't done the M word in months and months. I just...don't have the inclination, hence why you wont find me posting in the sex forums  :green: 
It's kinda hard when it's your PT you like tho, lol. I suppose, at least it motivates me to spend more time at the gym

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #8811 on: September 19, 2016, 07:32:57 PM »

You are a very bad gopher  :LOL: I don't get aroused so much as I just find him very attractive and something about him makes me feel comforted when he is around  :-[

And eh, I haven't done the M word in months and months. I just...don't have the inclination, hence why you wont find me posting in the sex forums  :green: 
It's kinda hard when it's your PT you like tho, lol. I suppose, at least it motivates me to spend more time at the gym

Why is it so bad that you like him anyway? Is he taken or something?   :dunno:

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #8812 on: September 19, 2016, 08:19:57 PM »

Why is it so bad that you like him anyway? Is he taken or something?   :dunno:

He was not a few years ago, when I used to train with him, but now, I do not know as he appears to have 2 kids now, rather than the 1 he had back then.
Also, well, because I have liked him for years now, since he first stepped into my gym, but am totally unable to say anything as well, I cannot imagine he would even conceive of being interested in someone like myself... he knows I have Asperger's and now knows what Autism is as he works with kids with Autism now(didn't even know what it was originally, but now he teaches kids with it). So it's bad because there are strong feelings for him, but I cannot do anything about it really. Not being at the gym for a year didn't take it away either, as I started having bloody dreams about the man, even though I wasn't even consciously thinking about him  :LOL: I have not been in a relationship now in like, 4 years +. I do not really even *Do* relationships well. I struggle to express myself emotionally, and struggle with intimacy, So yeah... much as I am at a point in my life where I would like a companion, I doubt anyone would have the patience.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8813 on: September 19, 2016, 11:11:33 PM »
Thinking I should calm down.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8814 on: September 20, 2016, 04:51:58 AM »
The advent of ROFL as slang must really suck for guys named Rolf.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #8815 on: September 20, 2016, 05:00:59 PM »
The advent of ROFL as slang must really suck for guys named Rolf.

Yeah,  as well as for people who type it into Trillian

Online rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #8816 on: September 20, 2016, 06:29:28 PM »
Glad I went to yoga level 2 tonite with Carla, my body did what it could, but, my mind appreciated it! 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #8817 on: September 20, 2016, 09:17:01 PM »

It's a proven scientific fact that rubbing furry animal tummies is calming.  :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8818 on: September 20, 2016, 11:32:13 PM »

It's a proven scientific fact that rubbing furry animal tummies is calming.  :zoinks:

For the animal.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #8819 on: September 21, 2016, 01:59:58 AM »

For the animal.

You guys never met my old cat, eliot. He would dare you to rub his furry tummy, then make like your hand was a mouse . This was calming for whom?