Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 202779 times)

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #6270 on: November 10, 2013, 11:56:55 AM »
Nah, Pyraxis looks way more female. And her head isn't that big.

Damn blurry pictures.

You thought that Adam looked female, too. :tard:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #6271 on: November 10, 2013, 01:12:13 PM »
That is true, I have never seen a real guy as female as Adam.

Where is the voicebox even? Looks pretty attractive to me, almost flawlessly non-male. At least in this picture.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 01:15:56 PM by 神 »
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

• Intense Poster
« Reply #6272 on: November 10, 2013, 01:26:42 PM »
All women should have like, hyper-obvious fertility markers imo.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6273 on: November 10, 2013, 01:46:17 PM »

You have the opportunity, on the internet, to meet people you don't know and judge them only for their opinions. Instead, you insist on applying shallow criteria to everyone as if all other members are here to satisfy your sexual needs.

You already know this, I think.

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #6274 on: November 10, 2013, 02:16:14 PM »
Adam's cat appears to be giving DFGL the shit-eye, realizing what a complete O2-wasting haploid cockmongrel he is. Fucking septic anal polyp.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

• Intense Poster
« Reply #6275 on: November 10, 2013, 02:28:07 PM »
You have the opportunity, on the internet, to meet people you don't know and judge them only for their opinions. Instead, you insist on applying shallow criteria to everyone as if all other members are here to satisfy your sexual needs.

Then maybe you also know that I am very open towards discussing any topic and respecting someone's opinion and that my considerations about transgendered people are part of my considerations to have intimate relationships with people I like, which actually involves sex and interacting with people, whoever they might be.

Do you want to allege that sex and relationships just happen, without any though or causality, and that you must not speak about it? Or that it happens without real people? Or maybe that you don't have to have your sexuality and you can just love everyone out of the blue, like entirely randomly?

Oh, and let's not forget: What we see and feel is completely voluntary. If you are attracted to people, it is always by choice. And if you see a man instead of a woman, or 3 fingers instead of 4 fingers, that is also entirely your choice. Because we can in fact believe and feel and think whatever we want, because we are the children of god, the incarnation of perfect reason, blah blah.

You already know that your remark made no sense whatsoever, I think.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 02:30:32 PM by 神 »

• Intense Poster
« Reply #6276 on: November 10, 2013, 02:36:37 PM »

« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 02:45:35 PM by 神 »

TheoK

« Reply #6277 on: November 10, 2013, 02:45:22 PM »
I think you have misunderstood the message of that film  :tard:

• Intense Poster
« Reply #6278 on: November 10, 2013, 02:46:53 PM »
But I want to see the 5 fingers :'(

• Intense Poster
« Reply #6279 on: November 10, 2013, 03:24:17 PM »
I know sometimes there are 5 but I can't see them :( .

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #6280 on: November 10, 2013, 06:44:03 PM »

Have to agree with you; also find gender to be irrelevant on the internet, but still can't help but have a gender preference because gender isn't irrelevant to me. 

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6281 on: November 10, 2013, 09:07:41 PM »
Remember to pick up (before you go to bed) what toppled off the kitchen table.  It's in a dangerous place.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6282 on: November 10, 2013, 09:36:50 PM »

Have to agree with you; also find gender to be irrelevant on the internet, but still can't help but have a gender preference because gender isn't irrelevant to me.

Other members don't seem to arouse you as much as they arouse DFGL. :P

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #6283 on: November 10, 2013, 10:07:37 PM »

Other members don't seem to arouse you as much as they arouse DFGL. :P

It's cerebral, so it's harder to notice. :laugh:

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6284 on: November 10, 2013, 10:18:38 PM »
That is true, I have never seen a real guy as female as Adam.

Where is the voicebox even? Looks pretty attractive to me, almost flawlessly non-male. At least in this picture.

Now you'll have to give both DFG and Pyraxis bad news. :-*

I don't have to compare your manliness to Adam's. :)