Educational

Author Topic: Casey Anthony gets away with murder.  (Read 3142 times)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Casey Anthony gets away with murder.
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2011, 07:41:33 AM »
Casey will be going back to jail on her other charges. The judge has decided.

probably until early August
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 07:44:51 AM by skyblue1 »

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2011, 09:57:12 AM »
Court says she will be released July 13

if I was her I would stay in jail longer. might be the safest place for her, till this dies down a bit
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 09:59:36 AM by skyblue1 »

Scrapheap

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2011, 10:49:22 AM »
Now if whoever had done it had either given a prefect a wedgie, given one a swirlie, egged a postman, egged a cop, shot one with a spudgun, or even chucked a stink bomb at a postie, then they'd get busted for it..... wait, this is real life we are talking about.

Anyway, if they were guilty they should have their arse kicked.
And do you think she won't be targeted once she gets out?

There will also be the idiots who try to protect her.

I think at the end of the day, she will get rich off of murdering her kid.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2011, 10:53:27 AM »
Now if whoever had done it had either given a prefect a wedgie, given one a swirlie, egged a postman, egged a cop, shot one with a spudgun, or even chucked a stink bomb at a postie, then they'd get busted for it..... wait, this is real life we are talking about.

Anyway, if they were guilty they should have their arse kicked.
And do you think she won't be targeted once she gets out?

There will also be the idiots who try to protect her.

I think at the end of the day, she will get rich off of murdering her kid.

Absolutely.  Book deal by the end of the month, TV deal by the end of the year, then she might get a gig as a Fox News contributor on crime stories.  Nancy Grace will pay her a bunch of money to yell at her.  She will interview with Dr. Phil, something on OWN, and eventually wind up with a reality TV show on MTV or TLC.

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2011, 11:04:57 AM »
The fact of the matter is that she was acquitted by a jury of her peers in a COURT OF LAW, and the opinion of the public does not amount to shit. It needs to be stated that the decision of the court is final and binding, and she can not be tried again for this crime because of the double jeopardy statue.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2011, 11:08:12 AM »
The fact of the matter is that she was acquitted by a jury of her peers in a COURT OF LAW, and the opinion of the public does not amount to shit. It needs to be stated that the decision of the court is final and binding, and she can not be tried again for this crime because of the double jeopardy statue.

Has anyone said anything about trying her again?  Where did that come from???

OJ was acquitted too.  He must be innocent, right?  The court of public opinion has certainly given him a pass, right?  :LOL:

Scrapheap

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2011, 11:13:40 AM »
The fact of the matter is that she was acquitted by a jury of her peers in a COURT OF LAW

She wasn't acquitted because the jury didn't think she did it, she was acquitted due to lack of evidence.

It's a shame that our courts don't have a verdict avaliable in Scottish courts: Not Proven.

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2011, 11:17:27 AM »

Has anyone said anything about trying her again?  Where did that come from???

OJ was acquitted too.  He must be innocent, right?  The court of public opinion has certainly given him a pass, right?  :LOL:

I have heard a few people say that they should try her again. In the court of public opinion, you are never innocent, and i'm glad that said court is irrelevant in a society with courts of law

midlifeaspie

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2011, 11:19:40 AM »
In the court of public opinion, you are never innocent, and i'm glad that said court is irrelevant in a society with courts of law

Oh yes, very irrelevant :)

I'm sure she will never have a problem with society again.  I'm sure everyone will forgive and forget, afterall, she was found innocent.

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2011, 11:27:16 AM »
In the court of public opinion, you are never innocent, and i'm glad that said court is irrelevant in a society with courts of law

I'm sure she will never have a problem with society again.  I'm sure everyone will forgive and forget, afterall, she was found innocent.

She needs to leave Florida and possibly the US. My advice, go to Switzerland. OJ dropped off the radar when he was acquitted, and the public all but forgot about him. Maybe we will see history repeat itself.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2011, 01:08:20 PM »

She needs to leave Florida and possibly the US. My advice, go to Switzerland. OJ dropped off the radar when he was acquitted, and the public all but forgot about him. Maybe we will see history repeat itself.

The public forgot about him?  Where is he right now?

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2011, 02:33:07 PM »

He happens to be in Prison for an UNRELATED crime.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2011, 02:38:12 PM »

Yup.  I wasn't sure if you knew that as the "public" paid that trial absolutely no attention  ;)

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2011, 03:42:32 PM »

Yup.  I wasn't sure if you knew that as the "public" paid that trial absolutely no attention  ;)

I will say this, anyone that has been ACQUITTED BY A COURT OF LAW but convicted by the ignorant public opinion needs to leave the country and start life anew elsewhere.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2011, 03:44:12 PM »

I will say this, anyone that has been ACQUITTED BY A COURT OF LAW but convicted by the ignorant public opinion needs to leave the country and start life anew elsewhere.

That's a pretty strong opinion to have about other people's opinions Phil.  What were you acquitted of, and who is still judging you?