Educational

Author Topic: I got my wish!  (Read 3354 times)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: I got my wish!
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2011, 02:21:39 AM »
MCalavera got banned for a reason ya'll don't believe is fair. I imagine it's not any different from when others on here get banned from that site.

Who said it was unfair?

I got banned because I asked for it. But that doesn't mean that what I did was wrong. Alex deserved it. :autism:
You're a click of a mouse button. You think this guys cares?

Of course he does. Why do you think I got banned?
A simple search of that site shows you got banned by a mod, not the owner. You're just the click of a button to some mod, not the owner. You lack the indications of that. Keep telling yourself this Alex cares about who you are.

I know for a fact Moog (one of the mods) saw that thread and even replied in it. And he didn't seem bothered by it. In fact, the thread was around for about a week ... until Alex logged in, that is.

And, no, Alex doesn't care about who I am and I don't want him to. But he did care enough about the action I took to the point that it bothered him quite badly. Thus, the ban.

In short, get your facts straight before trying to be a smartass.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2011, 02:28:49 AM »
Okay. He got what he wanted, time to move on. No sense in groaning about it or others groaning about it. There appears to be over a hundred threads about that site on this site groaning about that site. It's silly, unless this is the "Promote/Groan about some other forum" forum?

Methinks you need a history lesson on Intensity and WP.

Methinks delta is trolling.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2011, 02:32:11 AM »
Fact is you're complaining about wrongplanet when there seems to be over 100 threads complaining about the same thing. A mod banned you.  Alex logged onto his own site, omg. Wow, and?

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2011, 02:36:13 AM »
Okay. He got what he wanted, time to move on. No sense in groaning about it or others groaning about it. There appears to be over a hundred threads about that site on this site groaning about that site. It's silly, unless this is the "Promote/Groan about some other forum" forum?

Must be someone butthurt from all the complaints against WP. Who could it be?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2011, 02:38:26 AM »
Fact is you're complaining about wrongplanet when there seems to be over 100 threads complaining about the same thing. A mod banned you.  Alex logged onto his own site, omg. Wow, and?

The fact that there are hundreds of threads about WP should tell you that the place holds some significance to the members here. That you choose to reply in the way you do tells me that you a) are fairly clueless or b) are trolling.

I think b).
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2011, 02:39:59 AM »
Fact is you're complaining about wrongplanet when there seems to be over 100 threads complaining about the same thing. A mod banned you.  Alex logged onto his own site, omg. Wow, and?

You don't know if it's just a mod who banned me (without Alex urging him to) ... unless you happen to be a WP mod yourself?

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2011, 02:54:58 AM »

Yep, she's a troll. Heh, but still, I wonder if it's someone we already knew.  :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2011, 02:57:29 AM »

Yep, she's a troll. Heh, but still, I wonder if it's someone we already knew.  :laugh:

Probably.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2011, 03:29:20 AM »
Guest    07:27:10 PM    Posting in I got my wish!.

:O_o: :orly:

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2011, 03:37:19 AM »

Wow, he's still posting. God help me if it ends up being a newspaper article.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2011, 03:37:31 AM »

lulz, they're doing it again.

PROTIP: Membership or GTFO
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2011, 04:10:35 AM »
So... anyone up for a guessing game? Could it be Buttcoffee's return? I always liked his trolling because he almost gets me every time and if so, this time, he did. :laugh:

But nah, I wouldn't be so sure, I'm sure he doesn't even give a shit about us anymore and found greener pastures to troll. So, who else?

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2011, 04:17:26 AM »
A fangirl of Alex. >:D

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2011, 06:16:14 AM »
MCalavera got banned for a reason ya'll don't believe is fair. I imagine it's not any different from when others on here get banned from that site.

Who said it was unfair?

I got banned because I asked for it. But that doesn't mean that what I did was wrong. Alex deserved it. :autism:

That's the whole point. He didn't give a damn. He didn't give a damn AND he was running an Autism support site that was supposed to be helping people with mental disorders. Instead he milked it as a cash cow. Alex Plank is quite likely a sociopath.
The guy's site seems to be for people with Asperger's. I believe quite a few Autistics would disagree with your assertions that Autism is a mental disorder. You sound like someone from Autism Speaks. His site doesn't mention anywhere that it's for people with mental disorders but then again, by mental disorders you meant autistics, correct? Is he not allowed to make money from his website, Autism Speaks promoter?

You're a WP apologist. I think you have told us which forum you are a member of. ;)
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2011, 06:29:09 AM »

Who said it was unfair?

That's the whole point. He didn't give a damn. He didn't give a damn AND he was running an Autism support site that was supposed to be helping people with mental disorders. Instead he milked it as a cash cow. Alex Plank is quite likely a sociopath.
The guy's site seems to be for people with Asperger's. I believe quite a few Autistics would disagree with your assertions that Autism is a mental disorder. You sound like someone from Autism Speaks. His site doesn't mention anywhere that it's for people with mental disorders but then again, by mental disorders you meant autistics, correct? Is he not allowed to make money from his website, Autism Speaks promoter?

You're a WP apologist. I think you have told us which forum you are a member of. ;)

Which is ironic since Alex has a partnership with Autism Speaks on one project, so that shows where Alex's loyalties lie, in the money. But you know how it unfolds, first it's a project, then a joint venture, then a takeover. :zoinks: