Author Topic: Delta_Blues is here to stay?????  (Read 8319 times)

eris

Re: Delta_Blues is here to stay?????
« Reply #225 on: July 01, 2011, 05:42:46 AM »
Don't pay the front page too much mind. It's biased toward wrath and doesn't give the other sins of the community their fair dues.
Have you ever read the front page?

You have found INTENSITY², the autistic spectrum site everyone loves to hate laugh at.

We [don't] stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words to be censored. Or face the wrath of the community blabberizer.

As such this site is not suitable for [whiny] children. If you are under 18 35 please come back when you aren't any more.

If you are over 18 35 and have [mastered] the bottle for it art of whining and typing +1,

ENTER INTENSITY² HERE.

'...a barely-legal, completely unethical, den of iniquity that exists mainly for the amusement of a socially-able aspergic elite A site to complain about WrongPlanet' - Intensity² Recruitment Chairman

'...that site sucks. that site provides free advertisement for my site.' - Alexander Plank, much-loved pillar of the online Autistic community and owner, publisher, founder and administrator of WrongPlanet.net

Ok, so you just admitted to knowing about the blabberizer, and the history behind WP. So, I think you just made it obvious you are NOT new.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #226 on: July 01, 2011, 05:44:03 AM »
lol, nice catch eris.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #227 on: July 01, 2011, 06:25:26 AM »
That delta_blues changed his name so quickly made me think that he had been here before. Usually it takes a new person some time before they realise they can change their name.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

midlifeaspie

« Reply #228 on: July 01, 2011, 07:09:38 AM »
Obvious troll has been around the block, and probably blabberized before.  Wonder how they like him over at PBS Kids  :police:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #229 on: July 01, 2011, 08:02:47 AM »
My question for DB is

'why are you so hostile to everyone?'

just chill out...why would you join a group of people
you obviously dislike?  ...are you really that bored/
fed up with yourself? :thumbdn:
blah blah blah

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #230 on: July 01, 2011, 10:41:25 AM »
Is this supposed to be "the wrath of the community?" :'(

It's the milder form, I've seen worse.
Worse? on this site? lol. I've seen worse on the PBS Kids web forum.

I don't get why you guys state, "I hope you're not the sensitive type" to a new person introducing themselves on this forum. It seems all of you guys, except one or two, are overly sensitive. So, what's the point of asking that?

I presume you were trolling the PBS kids web forum in order to know that, right? That or you're under-age.
I don't think you guys know what a troll is. From what I've gathered, a troll, according to this site at least, is someone who doesn't immediately start high-fiving, kissing everyones ass, or typing +1 to everyones responses on here.

You dodged the question. The point is, why the hell would you be on PBS Kids web forum (let alone know about it with such familiarity) if you're not underage or trolling? Sounds suspicious to me.

Sounds suspicious to me as well.  Maybe he's underage or maybe he is trolling a web forum geared to kids because he's a pedophile looking for underage victims to perve on.  I wonder how old he claims to be in his profile on PBS Kids?

Osensitive1

« Reply #231 on: July 01, 2011, 11:00:40 AM »
Don't pay the front page too much mind. It's biased toward wrath and doesn't give the other sins of the community their fair dues.
Yes, was only making a joke and have agreed it could use a revision.

Osensitive1

« Reply #232 on: July 01, 2011, 11:03:20 AM »
Has Charlie been hostile to you? Seems defensive if anything; can't blame her considering the reception.

Scrapheap

« Reply #233 on: July 01, 2011, 11:47:59 AM »

You have found INTENSITY², the autistic spectrum site everyone loves to hate laugh at.

We [don't] stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words to be censored. Or face the wrath of the community blabberizer.

As such this site is not suitable for [whiny] children. If you are under 18 35 please come back when you aren't any more.

If you are over 18 35 and have [mastered] the bottle for it art of whining and typing +1,

ENTER INTENSITY² HERE.

'...a barely-legal, completely unethical, den of iniquity that exists mainly for the amusement of a socially-able aspergic elite A site to complain about WrongPlanet' - Intensity² Recruitment Chairman

'...that site sucks. that site provides free advertisement for my site.' - Alexander Plank, much-loved pillar of the online Autistic community and owner, publisher, founder and administrator of WrongPlanet.net

After reading this, I'm begining to suspect that we might have a Cal sockpuppet here. Has anyone seen Cal and Charlie on the site at the same time??
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 11:58:36 AM by Scraphawk »

eris

« Reply #234 on: July 01, 2011, 11:56:46 AM »
interesting 

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #235 on: July 01, 2011, 12:03:19 PM »
Has Charlie been hostile to you? Seems defensive if anything; can't blame her considering the reception.

Damn i keep doing that.   I thought stalin was a man too. :scratchhead:

Apologies to you Delta i thought you were male!

@ Jack     no not particularly to me.  Just unfriendly in general. Yes defensive is probably a
better word.
blah blah blah

Scrapheap

« Reply #236 on: July 01, 2011, 12:05:01 PM »

Damn i keep doing that.   I thought stalin was a man too. :scratchhead:

Apologies to you Delta i thought you were male!

@ Jack     no not particularly to me.  Just unfriendly in general. Yes defensive is probably a
better word.

I don't know that delta_blues genger had been determined, but I could be wrong. Don't really give too much of a fuck TBH.

Osensitive1

« Reply #237 on: July 01, 2011, 12:22:02 PM »
I don't know that delta_blues genger had been determined, but I could be wrong. Don't really give too much of a fuck TBH.
Yes, undetermined. Have chosen female.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #238 on: July 01, 2011, 12:26:19 PM »
Is this supposed to be "the wrath of the community?" :'(

It's the milder form, I've seen worse.
Worse? on this site? lol. I've seen worse on the PBS Kids web forum.

I don't get why you guys state, "I hope you're not the sensitive type" to a new person introducing themselves on this forum. It seems all of you guys, except one or two, are overly sensitive. So, what's the point of asking that?

You do know that your new trolling angle isn't new?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #239 on: July 01, 2011, 12:29:32 PM »

It's a troll, jack. It's been here before.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein