Author Topic: Delta_Blues is here to stay?????  (Read 8411 times)

eris

Re: Delta_Blues is here to stay?????
« Reply #195 on: June 29, 2011, 10:39:38 AM »
dreadfully boring

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #196 on: June 29, 2011, 10:39:46 AM »
You're forgetting that Charley Patton has problems spelling. Perhaps it stands for Dum_Bass.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #197 on: June 29, 2011, 10:42:18 AM »

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #198 on: June 29, 2011, 10:47:46 AM »
Dildo_Basher?  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Scrapheap

« Reply #199 on: June 29, 2011, 12:07:33 PM »
Dribbly Bum

You're having fun aren't you?  :laugh:

ooops yes squiddy i am

i might be 39 in years -  but mentally i am just a 9 :zoinks:

Wow Boda, you just got all the more sexah!  :zoinks:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #200 on: June 29, 2011, 01:54:28 PM »
Dribbly Bum

ooops yes squiddy i am

My voice sounds even younger.. i sound like a 5 year old little girl
blah blah blah

Scrapheap

« Reply #201 on: June 29, 2011, 02:08:03 PM »
Dribbly Bum

ooops yes squiddy i am

So you sound like this??  :zoinks:

Osensitive1

« Reply #202 on: June 29, 2011, 04:02:11 PM »
I think that people do not insult me primarily because they know that I am sexually excited by humiliation. I suspect they keep their disdain a highly guarded secret, as to not encourage me.
:laugh:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #203 on: June 29, 2011, 04:04:57 PM »
Dribbly Bum

ooops yes squiddy i am

So you sound like this??  :zoinks:

Lol not quite that  bad... i always sound like i got a cold too, to be honest.  A bit bunged up lol.
I am going to record myself later and play it...i think you will laugh
blah blah blah

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #204 on: June 29, 2011, 04:56:13 PM »
Wisconsin Chair Company?

Why, it's none other than PATWIT!!

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #205 on: June 30, 2011, 01:07:33 AM »
Semicolon: This is what he said -

Quote from: delta_blues
I had to quote you to figure out what you wrote. You seem to care quite a bit to bother with you're glowing big red/yellow letters that move. Evidently, you don't know what a troll is.  I've disabled any big, colored, or moving words/fonts after the first person complained that thought I was telling another how to post. Oh well.

Touche.

No. I asked him to back up the part in bold. Charley Patton hasn't offered any explanation for how that would be accomplished.

What browser are you using? The first I would say is disable javascript for this site and that will help with certain annoying things. For the annoying smileys, there's an option in the account settings for that.

Charley Patton offered these two solutions. He offered one solution specifically for the smileys, and another solution (disabling JavaScript) for other unspecified annoyances. I pointed out that disabling JavaScript wouldn't affect BB codes used by SMF, which is what controls font size, color, etc. That was the annoyance that Charley Patton originally cited.

I was curious if you could back up your assertion. Disabling JavaScript won't change the size or color of font. I think that you can't stop BB codes from working; you just didn't want us to know that you had been trolled. ;)

He also listed technical terms in a way that suggested that they might be solutions, but he didn't actually specify any solutions. I asked for facts, not insinuations. I have no problem pointing out that the emperor isn't wearing any clothes.

I know I can. You may not think it's possible, but it is. Semicolon meet options on this forum preferences, web browser preferences, css, javascript... and more.

For context:

I always thought it was ridiculous when people said something like posting in a different color makes their eyes hurt.

Are you REALLY that sensitive ?

If so, stay out of the sun, avoid children, and just never leave your house. You may see a billboard, and be frightened.
I have this thing called Autism, ever heard of it? Some Autistics are sensitive to colors, just like other Autistics are very sensitive to sound, light, touch... etc.

How can you not know any of this???

I KNOW ABOUT IT BUT I JUST DON'T CARE BECAUSE I THINK YOU ARE A TROLL!
I had to quote you to figure out what you wrote. You seem to care quite a bit to bother with you're glowing big red/yellow letters that move. Evidently, you don't know what a troll is.  I've disabled any big, colored, or moving words/fonts after the first person complained that thought I was telling another how to post. Oh well.

I don't think that you can do that.
I know I can. You may not think it's possible, but it is. Semicolon meet options on this forum preferences, web browser preferences, css, javascript... and more.

Please spell out how you can do this.

What browser are you using? The first I would say is disable javascript for this site and that will help with certain annoying things. For the annoying smileys, there's an option in the account settings for that.

I am running Firefox.
This is the most funniest thing I've read on a web forum in a long time.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #206 on: June 30, 2011, 05:37:21 AM »
Semicolon: This is what he said -

Quote from: delta_blues
I had to quote you to figure out what you wrote. You seem to care quite a bit to bother with you're glowing big red/yellow letters that move. Evidently, you don't know what a troll is.  I've disabled any big, colored, or moving words/fonts after the first person complained that thought I was telling another how to post. Oh well.

Touche.

No. I asked him to back up the part in bold. Charley Patton hasn't offered any explanation for how that would be accomplished.

Charley Patton offered these two solutions. He offered one solution specifically for the smileys, and another solution (disabling JavaScript) for other unspecified annoyances. I pointed out that disabling JavaScript wouldn't affect BB codes used by SMF, which is what controls font size, color, etc. That was the annoyance that Charley Patton originally cited.

I was curious if you could back up your assertion. Disabling JavaScript won't change the size or color of font. I think that you can't stop BB codes from working; you just didn't want us to know that you had been trolled. ;)

He also listed technical terms in a way that suggested that they might be solutions, but he didn't actually specify any solutions. I asked for facts, not insinuations. I have no problem pointing out that the emperor isn't wearing any clothes.

For context:

I always thought it was ridiculous when people said something like posting in a different color makes their eyes hurt.

Are you REALLY that sensitive ?

If so, stay out of the sun, avoid children, and just never leave your house. You may see a billboard, and be frightened.
I have this thing called Autism, ever heard of it? Some Autistics are sensitive to colors, just like other Autistics are very sensitive to sound, light, touch... etc.

How can you not know any of this???

I KNOW ABOUT IT BUT I JUST DON'T CARE BECAUSE I THINK YOU ARE A TROLL!
I had to quote you to figure out what you wrote. You seem to care quite a bit to bother with you're glowing big red/yellow letters that move. Evidently, you don't know what a troll is.  I've disabled any big, colored, or moving words/fonts after the first person complained that thought I was telling another how to post. Oh well.

I don't think that you can do that.

Please spell out how you can do this.

I am running Firefox.
This is the most funniest thing I've read on a web forum in a long time.

You're trolling me with grammatical errors? :laugh:

Back up what you said.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #207 on: June 30, 2011, 09:56:25 AM »
Still feeding the troll, I see.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #208 on: June 30, 2011, 10:24:56 AM »

He's a hungry one

Scrapheap

« Reply #209 on: June 30, 2011, 11:29:13 AM »

He's a hungry one

You can never give the worms enough food.  ::)