Educational

Author Topic: Delta_Blues is here to stay?????  (Read 8450 times)

Osensitive1

Re: Delta_Blues is here to stay?????
« Reply #165 on: June 28, 2011, 09:23:10 PM »
I remembered from last year the trouble you had.
The trouble I had?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2011, 09:28:19 PM »
The trouble I had?

With the walls of pics and smilies. When you were Osensitive1.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2011, 09:29:30 PM »
No problem. It annoyed me to load up a page to see a bunch of annoying smileys. It's under Look and Layout Preferences if you didn't already find it. The group chat is god awful and I don't understand why it's there. The smileys make the page take forever to load, same as the group chat box. I don't see the point of a group chat box on a forum.
Have no trouble with page loads, but have been avoiding that group of smileys over a year now and even griped to have them removed only a month or so ago when a new person was appointed to tend the smileys. Though only one other member agreed all of the smileys should be in the pop-up. Feeling a bit dense for not noticing before, but glad they're gone. Cheers.

Glad I could help out someone on here. Some of the slowness on this site is due to the 50 billion smileys they have on this site. There's no use to having more than at least 10 of them, the others are useless.

:tard:
Funny how you were the same reatard asking me how to disable certain things in your own browser and even denied that it was possible. retard.

I was curious if you could back up your assertion. Disabling JavaScript won't change the size or color of font. I think that you can't stop BB codes from working; you just didn't want us to know that you had been trolled. ;)
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Osensitive1

« Reply #168 on: June 28, 2011, 09:31:58 PM »
The trouble I had?

With the walls of pics and smilies. When you were Osensitive1.
That's right, Osensitive1, though have never had any trouble with large amounts of smileys or pictures. My internet speed is good.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #169 on: June 28, 2011, 09:32:56 PM »
No problem. It annoyed me to load up a page to see a bunch of annoying smileys. It's under Look and Layout Preferences if you didn't already find it. The group chat is god awful and I don't understand why it's there. The smileys make the page take forever to load, same as the group chat box. I don't see the point of a group chat box on a forum.
Have no trouble with page loads, but have been avoiding that group of smileys over a year now and even griped to have them removed only a month or so ago when a new person was appointed to tend the smileys. Though only one other member agreed all of the smileys should be in the pop-up. Feeling a bit dense for not noticing before, but glad they're gone. Cheers.

Glad I could help out someone on here. Some of the slowness on this site is due to the 50 billion smileys they have on this site. There's no use to having more than at least 10 of them, the others are useless.

Funny how you were the same reatard asking me how to disable certain things in your own browser and even denied that it was possible. retard.

I was curious if you could back up your assertion. Disabling JavaScript won't change the size or color of font. I think that you can't stop BB codes from working; you just didn't want us to know that you had been trolled. ;)

That's right, it's the SMF bbcode that controls the scripting here. Jarded, Charles.

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #170 on: June 28, 2011, 09:52:48 PM »

I never claimed disabling javascript would change the size or color of the font. I know you, well not you perse, but others can disable the "size and color of font" on a forum. lol

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: June 28, 2011, 09:57:24 PM »

I never claimed disabling javascript would change the size or color of the font. I know you, well not you perse, but others can disable the "size and color of font" on a forum. lol

That is evasion. Back this up:

I had to quote you to figure out what you wrote. You seem to care quite a bit to bother with you're glowing big red/yellow letters that move. Evidently, you don't know what a troll is.  I've disabled any big, colored, or moving words/fonts after the first person complained that thought I was telling another how to post. Oh well.

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #172 on: June 28, 2011, 10:01:08 PM »
Back what up?

I clearly never made a claim about disabling javascript would disable any of those functions. lol Read what you quoted derka durka derp.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: June 28, 2011, 10:11:38 PM »
Back what up?

I clearly never made a claim about disabling javascript would disable any of those functions. lol Read what you quoted derka durka derp.

:fp:

Your claim was that you could disable those functions at all. Back that up.

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #174 on: June 28, 2011, 11:08:17 PM »
Back what up?

Thank you for making up an claim for me. Thanks.

Curious about something... Do you know what a webrowser is or how to oprate it?

You forgot to answer what web browser you're using. Is english your second language?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 11:19:07 PM by Charley Patton »

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: June 28, 2011, 11:18:45 PM »
Back what up?

Thank you for making up an claim for me. Thanks.

Curious about something... Do you know what a webrowser is or how to opate it?

;) :tard:

You forgot to answer what web browser you're using. Is english your second language?

Obvious troll is obvious.

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #176 on: June 29, 2011, 12:03:42 AM »

Funny how you mispelled retard.  :zoinks:
I find it funny you guys don't insult Parts and Eris, and many others on this site for "unsatisfactory grammar and spelling." It's quite interesting. I forgot this was 'perfectgrammar.net'

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #177 on: June 29, 2011, 12:04:08 AM »
Semicolon: This is what he said -

[quote author=delta_blues
I had to quote you to figure out what you wrote. You seem to care quite a bit to bother with you're glowing big red/yellow letters that move. Evidently, you don't know what a troll is.  I've disabled any big, colored, or moving words/fonts after the first person complained that thought I was telling another how to post. Oh well. [/quote]

Touche.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: June 29, 2011, 12:28:46 AM »
Semicolon: This is what he said -

Quote from: delta_blues
I had to quote you to figure out what you wrote. You seem to care quite a bit to bother with you're glowing big red/yellow letters that move. Evidently, you don't know what a troll is.  I've disabled any big, colored, or moving words/fonts after the first person complained that thought I was telling another how to post. Oh well.

Touche.

No. I asked him to back up the part in bold. Charley Patton hasn't offered any explanation for how that would be accomplished.

What browser are you using? The first I would say is disable javascript for this site and that will help with certain annoying things. For the annoying smileys, there's an option in the account settings for that.

Charley Patton offered these two solutions. He offered one solution specifically for the smileys, and another solution (disabling JavaScript) for other unspecified annoyances. I pointed out that disabling JavaScript wouldn't affect BB codes used by SMF, which is what controls font size, color, etc. That was the annoyance that Charley Patton originally cited.

He also listed technical terms in a way that suggested that they might be solutions, but he didn't actually specify any solutions. I asked for facts, not insinuations. I have no problem pointing out that the emperor isn't wearing any clothes.

I know I can. You may not think it's possible, but it is. Semicolon meet options on this forum preferences, web browser preferences, css, javascript... and more.

For context:

I always thought it was ridiculous when people said something like posting in a different color makes their eyes hurt.

Are you REALLY that sensitive ?

If so, stay out of the sun, avoid children, and just never leave your house. You may see a billboard, and be frightened.
I have this thing called Autism, ever heard of it? Some Autistics are sensitive to colors, just like other Autistics are very sensitive to sound, light, touch... etc.

How can you not know any of this???

I KNOW ABOUT IT BUT I JUST DON'T CARE BECAUSE I THINK YOU ARE A TROLL!

I don't think that you can do that.
I know I can. You may not think it's possible, but it is. Semicolon meet options on this forum preferences, web browser preferences, css, javascript... and more.

Please spell out how you can do this.

What browser are you using? The first I would say is disable javascript for this site and that will help with certain annoying things. For the annoying smileys, there's an option in the account settings for that.

I am running Firefox.

eris

« Reply #179 on: June 29, 2011, 12:40:53 AM »
I think that people do not insult me primarily because they know that I am sexually excited by humiliation. I suspect they keep their disdain a highly guarded secret, as to not encourage me.