Educational

Author Topic: Delta_Blues is here to stay?????  (Read 8433 times)

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
Re: Delta_Blues is here to stay?????
« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2011, 06:35:14 PM »
For the annoying smileys, there's an option in the account settings for that.
Thanks, never noticed that. Don't mind them so much here and there but the movement of that group above the chat box is awful.
No problem. It annoyed me to load up a page to see a bunch of annoying smileys. It's under Look and Layout Preferences if you didn't already find it. The group chat is god awful and I don't understand why it's there. The smileys make the page take forever to load, same as the group chat box. I don't see the point of a group chat box on a forum.

eris

« Reply #151 on: June 28, 2011, 06:35:36 PM »
wow I wish I could sit down, but there are no sofas...no beds...there is something else I could sit on but I dont remember what they are called.

A dunny?  :LOL:

HA ! I had to look that one up :P Yes I could sit on that, but there must be something similar to a toilet that you dont go potty in. Hmm, I wonder...

Osensitive1

« Reply #152 on: June 28, 2011, 06:39:26 PM »
No problem. It annoyed me to load up a page to see a bunch of annoying smileys. It's under Look and Layout Preferences if you didn't already find it. The group chat is god awful and I don't understand why it's there. The smileys make the page take forever to load, same as the group chat box. I don't see the point of a group chat box on a forum.
Have no trouble with page loads, but have been avoiding that group of smileys over a year now and even griped to have them removed only a month or so ago when a new person was appointed to tend the smileys. Though only one other member agreed all of the smileys should be in the pop-up. Feeling a bit dense for not noticing before, but glad they're gone. Cheers.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #153 on: June 28, 2011, 06:57:37 PM »
What's wrong with smilies?

??? :police: :clap: :angel: >:D :laugh: :LOL: :o :eyebrows: :eyelash: ::) ;) :'( :) :grrr: :( :-[ :-\ >:( :P :evillaugh: :-* :yawn: :wanker: :violin: :smashviolin: :lol: :agreed: :indeed: :plus: :minusevil: :pwned: :asthing: :hahaha: :finger: :orly: :zoinks: :autism: :2thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbdn: :zombiefuck: :headbang2: :facepalm2: :viking: :M :dunno: :squiddy: :santa: :vibrator: :vibe: :bounce: :nerdy: :tard: :tickle: :sex?: :lovelove: :heart: :pinkbeat: :drool: :hug: :bonban: :squit: :dick: :oooh: :flowersex: :missionary: :nomakened: :penis: :whipped: :dom: :poopy: :afterglow: :flasher: :pervert: :cfm: :booty: :doggy: :titfuck: :3some: :handjob: :anal: :redneck: :dominatrix: :orgasm: :sheeplove: :flo: :kitten: :goat: :bunny love: :bunny: :dog: :doggie: :puppy: :frog: :seal: :sheep: :chicken: :hamsterwheel: :eh: :snake: :troll: :pirate: :arrr: :ninja: :swords: :snowman: :raining: :whatthe: :fiveshots: :wine: :glug: :beer: :beergrin: :tea: :coffee: :melon: :oranna: :pizza: :cheese: :devour: :fatchef: :cake: :birthday: :bdaygrn: :best: :party: :celebrate: :crowd: :hadron: :congrats: :roses: :worship: :cheer: :ghugs: :grouphug: :stoned: :baked: :mushie: :dream: :crossed: :blah: :idea: :chin: :scratchhead: :screwy: :eyebrow: :jaded: :sleepy: :facepalm: :zzz: :book: :prude: :nerd!: :nono: :ner: :aff: :woohoo: :weird: :roflol: :rofl: :LMAO: :sexymush: :shark: :lolhit: :Dickhead: :bssign: :growup: :google: :peace: :STFU: :gotowp: :good: :intressant: :jerry: :welcome: :beware: :lies: :kewlpics: :evilplus: :happyminus: :needpics: :conspiracy: :perv: :lutra: :ghey: :FM: :notes: :headphones: :headbang: :rock: :nicegear: :harp: :dancers: :happydance: :shamone: :dance: :oneliner: :smarty: :razz: :pie: :puke: :happypuke: :sick: :sweat: :poop: :tp: :moon: :shitfan: :poo: :fos: :halitosis: :birdpoop: :pee: :runaway: :-X :hide: :emosad: (emo) :bigcry: :paperbag: :emb: :trollface: :fp: :upyours: :rant: :spank: :boxers: :slap: :flog: :stick: :tantrum: :mad: :angrydance: :smash: :techprob: :bangbang: :duh: :rollingpin: :hitler: :soapbox: :soph: :rage: :headexplode: :hair: :witch: :goodwitch: :witch1: :bat: :flame: :mwhaha: :litigious: :tooledup: :jedi: :kapow: :flamer: :flames: :brick: :explode: :neo: :vader: :yikes: :insane: :bint: :twitch: :GA: :tinfoil: :O_o: :cuckoo: :captainobvious: :fly: :plane: :hotrodder: O0 :checkout: :coolguy: :elvis: :pinocchio: :blonde: :truce: :fish: :borg: :popeye: :popcorn: :deadhorse: :kumbaya: :laundry: :bath: :situp: :calodeon: :poke: :lurk: :thanks: :jawdrop: :trainwreck: :rollercoaster: :resist: :icequeen: :FSM: :christ: :death: :bloody: :flash: :pentagram: :spaz: :mo:

SMILIES IS KEWL!

Osensitive1

« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2011, 07:21:02 PM »
Not sure who you're trying to troll steve, but Charlie and I can only see codes in your post. Do recall reading it being hashed out a few times since joining here, large walls of smileys are frowned on by the membership, as some here have genuine difficulty loading pages because of them. Kewl.

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2011, 08:25:53 PM »
Have no trouble with page loads, but have been avoiding that group of smileys over a year now and even griped to have them removed only a month or so ago when a new person was appointed to tend the smileys. Though only one other member agreed all of the smileys should be in the pop-up. Feeling a bit dense for not noticing before, but glad they're gone. Cheers.

Glad I could help out someone on here. Some of the slowness on this site is due to the 50 billion smileys they have on this site. There's no use to having more than at least 10 of them, the others are useless.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #156 on: June 28, 2011, 08:31:46 PM »

Glad I could help out someone on here. Some of the slowness on this site is due to the 50 billion smileys they have on this site. There's no use to having more than at least 10 of them, the others are useless.

:tard:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

eris

« Reply #157 on: June 28, 2011, 08:34:43 PM »
semicolon is a fucking echolaic invisible mastodon :D

Osensitive1

« Reply #158 on: June 28, 2011, 08:35:41 PM »
Never fully got that joke; must have missed something along the way.

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #159 on: June 28, 2011, 08:36:26 PM »

Funny how you were the same reatard asking me how to disable certain things in your own browser and even denied that it was possible. retard.

eris

« Reply #160 on: June 28, 2011, 08:38:50 PM »
"retard" is a sentence fragment

Osensitive1

« Reply #161 on: June 28, 2011, 08:43:28 PM »
Some of the slowness on this site is due to the 50 billion smileys they have on this site.
Not sure. There's something going on here, turning off the smileys hasn't changed it. Zips along fine, then page stall out of nowhere. Comes and goes.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #162 on: June 28, 2011, 08:53:07 PM »

Funny how you were the same reatard asking me how to disable certain things in your own browser and even denied that it was possible. retard.

Funny how you mispelled retard.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Osensitive1

« Reply #163 on: June 28, 2011, 09:10:08 PM »
Lol.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #164 on: June 28, 2011, 09:21:24 PM »
Jack: I did it for the lulz, and partly to troll delta. I remembered from last year the trouble you had.