Educational

Author Topic: Delta_Blues is here to stay?????  (Read 8495 times)

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
Re: Delta_Blues is here to stay?????
« Reply #135 on: June 28, 2011, 04:47:11 PM »
Naa, meadow would have had a meltdown by now.

I think I know who it is.

Boy, I wish I could sit down...what are those things ppl sit on ?
Doughnuts. Shouldn't have allowed your pal to bruise you up as much as they did.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #136 on: June 28, 2011, 04:51:04 PM »
I always thought it was ridiculous when people said something like posting in a different color makes their eyes hurt.

Are you REALLY that sensitive ?

If so, stay out of the sun, avoid children, and just never leave your house. You may see a billboard, and be frightened.
I have this thing called Autism, ever heard of it? Some Autistics are sensitive to colors, just like other Autistics are very sensitive to sound, light, touch... etc.

How can you not know any of this???

I KNOW ABOUT IT BUT I JUST DON'T CARE BECAUSE I THINK YOU ARE A TROLL!
I had to quote you to figure out what you wrote. You seem to care quite a bit to bother with you're glowing big red/yellow letters that move. Evidently, you don't know what a troll is.  I've disabled any big, colored, or moving words/fonts after the first person complained that thought I was telling another how to post. Oh well.

I don't think that you can do that.
I know I can. You may not think it's possible, but it is. Semicolon meet options on this forum preferences, web browser preferences, css, javascript... and more.

Please spell out how you can do this.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #137 on: June 28, 2011, 05:14:33 PM »
What browser are you using? The first I would say is disable javascript for this site and that will help with certain annoying things. For the annoying smileys, there's an option in the account settings for that.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: June 28, 2011, 05:26:42 PM »
About Leukemia

About everything it seems  :laugh:
You mentioned someone who just whines. Isn't that exactly what you were doing by mentioning having to take care of your sick grandparent with Leukemia? A whiner whining about some whining.

I didn't think of it as whining.  I thought it was a friend sharing the reason he hadn't been on for a while.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #139 on: June 28, 2011, 05:35:59 PM »
Firefox no longer supports java, yet I can still see the colours. You're not using VirusExploder by any chance, are you?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: June 28, 2011, 05:36:33 PM »
About Leukemia

You mentioned someone who just whines. Isn't that exactly what you were doing by mentioning having to take care of your sick grandparent with Leukemia? A whiner whining about some whining.

I didn't think of it as whining.  I thought it was a friend sharing the reason he hadn't been on for a while.

That's how I thought of it too.

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #141 on: June 28, 2011, 05:58:53 PM »
Firefox no longer supports java, yet I can still see the colours. You're not using VirusExploder by any chance, are you?
Java and javascript are not the same.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #142 on: June 28, 2011, 06:10:40 PM »

OK, corrected. But Firefox no longer supports either.

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #143 on: June 28, 2011, 06:14:25 PM »
About Leukemia

It seems you don't understand what 'whine' means, nor what 'complain' means in the first place. So far, Hubert Cumberdale meets both definitions according to the OED. I don't and you're mad at my wrath I'm nailing on ya'll left and right for this lameness.

Am I on Huffpo? I can't be... Can I?

Osensitive1

« Reply #144 on: June 28, 2011, 06:18:30 PM »
For the annoying smileys, there's an option in the account settings for that.
Thanks, never noticed that. Don't mind them so much here and there but the movement of that group above the chat box is awful.

eris

« Reply #145 on: June 28, 2011, 06:23:00 PM »
Naa, meadow would have had a meltdown by now.

I think I know who it is.

Boy, I wish I could sit down...what are those things ppl sit on ?
Doughnuts. Shouldn't have allowed your pal to bruise you up as much as they did.

lol, you must not have read what I wrote.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #146 on: June 28, 2011, 06:23:14 PM »
About Leukemia

It seems you don't understand what 'whine' means, nor what 'complain' means in the first place. So far, Hubert Cumberdale meets both definitions according to the OED. I don't and you're mad at my wrath I'm nailing on ya'll left and right for this lameness.

Am I on Huffpo? I can't be... Can I?

Sounds like a load of Buttcoffee to me.

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #147 on: June 28, 2011, 06:27:22 PM »

OK, corrected. But Firefox no longer supports either.
I still think you're getting java and javascript mixed up. They're not related but can be easy to mix up. Parts of firefox is written in javascript, i think as a scripting engine but I'm not positive.

eris

« Reply #148 on: June 28, 2011, 06:29:36 PM »
wow I wish I could sit down, but there are no sofas...no beds...there is something else I could sit on but I dont remember what they are called.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #149 on: June 28, 2011, 06:31:31 PM »
wow I wish I could sit down, but there are no sofas...no beds...there is something else I could sit on but I dont remember what they are called.

A dunny?  :LOL: