Author Topic: Squid V.S CBC  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Squid V.S CBC
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2011, 07:03:50 PM »
Well, people do need support.  AFF was the first site I ever joined, I learned so much, and met great people.  :)

Oh I'm all for support but idk.. there just seems a kind of whiny atmosphere.... if you get what I mean.  :P

Eh, like I said, there's a place for that, even here we have sections for bitching.  I was whiny once, long ago!  (emo)

Fair point.  :laugh:

Otherwise all the whiny bitches would invade here  :zombiefuck:

Oh, I'm sure you'd show them the utmost compassion ...  :trollface:

For some reason you using the :trollface: is utterly hilarious to me , I'm lol'ing :LMAO:

But yes I'd be a delightful little and cater to all their emotional needs.  :angel:

>:D :squiddy: :orly: :dom: :whipped: :poopy: :bonban: :bonban: :dominatrix: :shamone: :comrade: :pie: :trollface: :stick: :flog: :boxers: :spank: :rollingpin: :hitler: :tooledup: :flames: :flamer: :litigious: :mwhaha: :pentagram: :sumo: :vibrator:

And I would counteract your corrupting influence with my wholesome presence!  :harp:

Don't forget it's not just me with a corrupting influence here. :trollface:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2011, 07:06:11 PM »
Well, people do need support.  AFF was the first site I ever joined, I learned so much, and met great people.  :)

Oh I'm all for support but idk.. there just seems a kind of whiny atmosphere.... if you get what I mean.  :P

Eh, like I said, there's a place for that, even here we have sections for bitching.  I was whiny once, long ago!  (emo)

For some reason you using the :trollface: is utterly hilarious to me , I'm lol'ing :LMAO:

But yes I'd be a delightful little and cater to all their emotional needs.  :angel:

>:D :squiddy: :orly: :dom: :whipped: :poopy: :bonban: :bonban: :dominatrix: :shamone: :comrade: :pie: :trollface: :stick: :flog: :boxers: :spank: :rollingpin: :hitler: :tooledup: :flames: :flamer: :litigious: :mwhaha: :pentagram: :sumo: :vibrator:

And I would counteract your corrupting influence with my wholesome presence!  :harp:

*thinks about it*  No, really, it's mostly you!  :P
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2011, 07:08:13 PM »

*thinks about it*  No, really, it's mostly you!  :P

Oh come on..... Scrap still has a big lead on me , I don't ask for n00dz as much as him.  :lol:

(at least I hope.  :orly:)
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2011, 07:24:42 PM »
Yesterday on AFF, I was chatting with a 15-year-old member. I had posted something to another member about I2, and she replied that, when she turned 18, she would join here and see what everyone is talking about. It reminded me of when Sir Les and Hykeaswell talk about Squiddy's early years on AFF. :'(
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2011, 07:26:05 PM »
Yesterday on AFF, I was chatting with a 15-year-old member. I had posted something to another member about I2, and she replied that, when she turned 18, she would join here and see what everyone is talking about. It reminded me of when Sir Les and Hykeaswell talk about Squiddy's early years on AFF. :'(

Awww, yes, don't you feel almost parental when talking to the young ones?  :)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2011, 07:27:50 PM »

Awww, yes, don't you feel almost parental when talking to the young ones?  :)

Yes, especially when they're so amiable. :)
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2011, 09:39:01 PM »
Love you too, even though I may have banned you a time or two.  :P

I remember Amy temp banned me when I called her a hypocrite , and then they changed my password.

I don't think I was banned other than that, at least I know of , Is there something you aren't telling?  :zoinks:

Hmmm, it was all such a long time ago, did you ever have any sockpuppets?  :zoinks:

Maybe  :zoinks:

None of them got banned though.  :P

OH WAIT , I did have one after my password got changed , but I thought AMy banned that?

If it was you it's on afffag!  >:D :bonban: :rollingpin:  :squiddy: :litigious:  :vibrator:  :nerdy:  :tickle: :boxers:

And that's where it was supposed to make this call-out thread more serious and more interesting. Hello? :santa:

Scrapheap

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2011, 11:38:48 PM »
 >:D