Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

happy birthday SorceressPol!

(1/1)

jman:

Happy Birthday SorceressPol!

McGiver:
go sorce go.

drink up.

my same best friend from when i was 14 and the jog-a thon bit, told me, that he was going to get me too drunk to fuck.

some people i knew put on a surprise party for me and they had a keg. i drank, and drank and drank s'more.

matter of fact i did get too drunk to fuck.
but not too drunk that i couldn't to an exorcist type projectile vomit, right at the stripper that was hired for the occasion.
i hope my friends tipped her extra, you see i was done for after that.  i don't remember anything else, except my arse burning the next morning.
 :D

Silk:

--- Quote from: McJagger on April 12, 2006, 02:45:34 AM ---go sorce go.

drink up.

my same best friend from when i was 14 and the jog-a thon bit, told me, that he was going to get me too drunk to fuck.

some people i knew put on a surprise party for me and they had a keg. i drank, and drank and drank s'more.

matter of fact i did get too drunk to fuck.

--- End quote ---

OMG! I am LMAO right now. At a halloween party a couple of years ago some drunk copped a feel and said he was too drunk to fuck. Luckily he passed out right as my friend was about to beat the shit out of him. Thanks. I'm gonna go out with some friends today.

Merry Widow:
happy birthday, Pol.  :-*

Nomaken:
Happy birthday.  You're one year closer to death!

Nothing personal, I just picked a birthday congratulations years ago and stuck with it. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version