Author Topic: The reason for my (lack of) hostility towards Benji  (Read 7648 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: The reason for my hostility towards Benji
« Reply #120 on: May 26, 2011, 07:43:25 AM »
If it was completely reversed, i'd have still kicked up a fuss.

So why aren't you trolling the Men and Autism board telling them how unfair their existence is?

I just had some scores to settle with wp, I just kept going back to troll.  I got sinsboldly de-modded, Lau and mak were gone, and the gay guy who I argued with, banned.  And then by chance, I got my original account back, through trolling with murphycop, so I got the unread messages I wanted.  It was only a matter of time before I was banned again, but I got what I wanted, so have no reason to ever go back  :viking:     

So it wasn't me then that got her de modded. What did you do to get her demodded?

I already told you.  She knew it was my doing, thats why she impersonated me on yahoo.  What you and a few others did, definitely helped.  It all finally caught up with her.

She also made up stories about home invasions by Hadron though he had pretty much fuck all to do with her.

I think it was a bit of a team effort.

Hi Fives all around  :asthing:

True yeah.  She's just a fuck up.  She was on some aspie meet up site, and I told the organiser that she'd been sectioned  :orly:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #121 on: May 26, 2011, 07:52:51 AM »
Sins was demodded because Alex told her not to ban Kit and she did it anyway.  When he looked into that he also discovered that she had been corrupting the database by deleting passwords and email addresses.  Sins got herself banned.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: May 26, 2011, 08:03:01 AM »
Sins was demodded because Alex told her not to ban Kit and she did it anyway.  When he looked into that he also discovered that she had been corrupting the database by deleting passwords and email addresses.  Sins got herself banned.

I found everyone who had trouble with sins, including kit, and told them to post on one of alex's status's, saying "i'm hungry, must be all the work i've been doing on wrongplanet.net".  When gbollard, one of the only decent mods wp has had, posted on there, telling alex wp was getting a bad name, alex replied commented on the status and started to listen.  Then he found out about all the crap she'd been doing.  And then sins shot herself in the foot, by saying he'd thrown her under the bus or something, on a thread.  Then they started arguing.   
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: May 26, 2011, 12:51:56 PM »

So why aren't you trolling the Men and Autism board telling them how unfair their existence is?

I just had some scores to settle with wp, I just kept going back to troll.  I got sinsboldly de-modded, Lau and mak were gone, and the gay guy who I argued with, banned.  And then by chance, I got my original account back, through trolling with murphycop, so I got the unread messages I wanted.  It was only a matter of time before I was banned again, but I got what I wanted, so have no reason to ever go back  :viking:     

So it wasn't me then that got her de modded. What did you do to get her demodded?

I already told you.  She knew it was my doing, thats why she impersonated me on yahoo.  What you and a few others did, definitely helped.  It all finally caught up with her.

I don't know what you mean by "my doing."

So it was me too that got her demodded, okay. Others who stepped forward and complained about her also got her demodded.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: May 26, 2011, 01:00:16 PM »

And maku told me alex told them to ban me and that sins changed my password so I wouldn't put illegal links in my sig. So he was lying just as I thought. I would be so happy if he also lied about how many rules I kept breaking and how I kept provoking people and how there were all those threads about me in the mod section. He also claimed he read through them all when he was mod to know about me. Then that would mean I have nothing to worry about. I have started to feel better anyway knowing if that is the case.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #125 on: May 26, 2011, 01:02:55 PM »

And maku told me alex told them to ban me and that sins changed my password so I wouldn't put illegal links in my sig. So he was lying just as I thought. I would be so happy if he also lied about how many rules I kept breaking and how I kept provoking people and how there were all those threads about me in the mod section. He also claimed he read through them all when he was mod to know about me. Then that would mean I have nothing to worry about. I have started to feel better anyway knowing if that is the case.

Yeah, you definitely spend too much time thinking about these things.  They are in the past, and aren't important anyway.  ???

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: May 26, 2011, 01:04:26 PM »
Fun fact:

On Facebook, one of my FB friends from WP suggested me a friend and it was sinsboldly. I ignored that friends suggestion. I had a scare for a moment because I thought for a moment she was trying to add me as a friend and then was relieved it was only a friends suggestion.

I am just going to assume this person doesn't know something went on between us.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: May 26, 2011, 03:59:33 PM »

I don't know what you mean by "my doing."

So it was me too that got her demodded, okay. Others who stepped forward and complained about her also got her demodded.

Yeah.  We needed to combine our powers to take her out.  We were like the untouchables  :viking:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: May 26, 2011, 04:35:46 PM »
All I did was complain to alex about sins and her nasty warning and saying she banned me. Then asking him what the heck happened to my account and why was it deleted and he didn't know what I was talking about. Plus me telling him how the password glitch happened again and it must be someone messing with me and I was done. I also recall telling him I was done with the forum if sins is mod. I register as LG to tell my issues there and speak up and wasn't excepting to stick around thinking my account be messed with again. I didn't know what was going to happen.

Yeah, you definitely spend too much time thinking about these things.  They are in the past, and aren't important anyway.

It was important because I didn't know he was lying to me and no one would tell me directly yes or no to if there were threads about me in the mod section saying I kept breaking the same rules and stuff. I have tried asking you and dw a mom and couldn't really get answers. I was too afraid to ask the other mods and I know I can't ask the other current ones because they are not allowed to tell you. QM I don't trust asking because of his attitude and sinsboldly, I don't want to deal with her and she could lie to my face.

So I was scared what if my posts get misinterpreted again and what if the new mods go read those threads and believe them like maku did. I wasn't sure what those threads said and if the mods went on a witch hunt and made up crap about me to destroy me on there.

So I am saying I'd be so happy if it was all made up. But I will never know for sure unless a mod or former mod will tell me yes or no. If it's not black and white, then they can tell me what threads existed about me and what threads didn't.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #129 on: May 26, 2011, 04:37:40 PM »
no one would tell me directly yes or no to if there were threads about me in the mod section

I answered this for you already.  Yes, there are threads about you.  No, they don't say bad things.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: May 26, 2011, 04:55:17 PM »
no one would tell me directly yes or no to if there were threads about me in the mod section

I answered this for you already.  Yes, there are threads about you.  No, they don't say bad things.

Thanks I didn't know but thanks for being more clear.

What exactly did they say?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #131 on: May 26, 2011, 04:58:04 PM »

Thanks I didn't know but thanks for being more clear.

What exactly did they say?

That you have a tendency to do and say things that sound trollish (like the shit digging thread) but that you don't mean any harm, that you aren't a troll, and that you are very receptive to communication informing you when you make a mistake.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: May 26, 2011, 05:23:51 PM »
Then Maku was lying then. Thank you.

It has now became official.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: May 26, 2011, 05:31:48 PM »
Then Maku was lying then. Thank you.

It has now became official.

What a prick that guy is, he really had it in for you.  What fucking tard picked him and sins as mods?  :scratchhead:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: May 26, 2011, 06:46:49 PM »
alex? :P