Author Topic: The reason for my (lack of) hostility towards Benji  (Read 7728 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: The reason for my hostility towards Benji
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2011, 11:43:36 AM »
I'm wondering why he keeps coming back for more.

Much like Penty, I suspect this is all the attention he gets in life.

I'm sure he gets all the attention he needs from Inflatable Irene  :tard:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2011, 12:44:54 PM »
I'm wondering why he keeps coming back for more.

Much like Penty, I suspect this is all the attention he gets in life.

I'm sure he gets all the attention he needs from Inflatable Irene  :tard:

:LMAO:  :plus:

Or Blow-up Betty  :tard:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2011, 01:39:41 PM »

Social anxiety is just another label, thats been created by modern society.  Its an excuse for you to stay in your comfort zone.  Getting past it would help you develop a backbone.

Hey fuck off, that is what I have and I certainly don't choose to have it. :finger:

It's hell and I want to try and over come it but it's not that simple to buck up and get it over with. But I am so happy I don't have it as bad as others since it really really seems to disable them. It's like telling someone with an eating disorder that if they want to eat, just eat. But no it's not that simple.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2011, 01:40:23 PM »
Benji = simple

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2011, 01:56:47 PM »
I agree with Kit

I have social anxiety too. It can be used as an excuse by people, yes. But then so can anything, including Aspergers. That doesn't mean that the disorder itself is an excuse or that it doesn't exist

My social anxiety was diagnosed as "incapacitating" at the age of 18. I've put a hell of a lot of effort into it and come a long way. I haven't got rid of it though, but that is definitely not for lack of trying

Three years ago I hadn't even been inside the shop across the road from my house for years. Now I walk into town, up to shopping centres, to museums etc. on my own. I talk to people I don't know while out walking the dog. And I do simple things like getting money out of an ATM or going to family parties. These things might sound like nothing, but for years I didn't even leave the house apart from to go to school or college. I didn't just decide to turn it off one day. It took a HELL of a lot of work.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 02:02:50 PM by Heinrich »

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2011, 02:01:35 PM »

Social anxiety is just another label, thats been created by modern society.  Its an excuse for you to stay in your comfort zone.  Getting past it would help you develop a backbone.

Hey fuck off, that is what I have and I certainly don't choose to have it. :finger:

It's hell and I want to try and over come it but it's not that simple to buck up and get it over with. But I am so happy I don't have it as bad as others since it really really seems to disable them. It's like telling someone with an eating disorder that if they want to eat, just eat. But no it's not that simple.

You are right Kit. It can be a pretty hard issue to deal with. I've never managed to overcome it, and I don't think I ever will. I just concentrate on living a happy life, and try to avoid the situations that make me uncomfortable.

I love how Benji will make fun of conditions that affect people on this site, but then cries butthurt when anybody mentions his depression

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2011, 02:10:35 PM »
I love how Benji will make fun of conditions that affect people on this site, but then cries butthurt when anybody mentions his depression

But why would Benji be depressed?

Hasn't he got an amazing social life, a hot (inflatable) girlfriend , and is employed?

He must be an emo.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2011, 02:11:18 PM »

But why would Benji be depressed?

Hasn't he got an amazing social life, a hot (inflatable) girlfriend , and is employed?

He must be an emo.  :zoinks:

Haven't you read The Secret?  :autism:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2011, 02:13:04 PM »
When you have an inflatable sex toy/girl, do you pull the stem on the inflator and put it by your penis for a blow job?   ::)
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2011, 02:15:46 PM »
When you have an inflatable sex toy/girl, do you pull the stem on the inflator and put it by your penis for a blow job?   ::)

:rofl:  :plus:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2011, 04:37:17 PM »
Squid- I mean I don't work at asda.  Though I wouldn't look down on anyone who did, especially an aspie with any job, as there are a lot of people on the spectrum who don't work.  You're a little puppet silly squid.  And I was just telling you how it is, butterfly tried to make me look homophobic, and failed to do so, I got our wires crossed, so she made me look a bit retarded like that, but its nothing new to the members on here, i've done that plenty of times by not reading through someone's post enough. I don't think anyone takes you seriously do they?  Especially in real life.  I can see you and butterfly as unemployable.  And yes squid, I went offline.  Cause some of us have other things to do.

Butterfly- Yeah, I thought as much.  I didn't expect you could start your own business without your family nursing you.  :-* :-*  Of course you wouldn't need to do any real work, they would be stupid to put you in that situation, imagine you(who looks 10 years old) going to meet some business associate, he'd probably be like "can you go and get your daddy for me?)  So yes, thats why you lack common sense, you've been hidden from the real world.  But it isn't your fault.  I've been in a hole and dug myself out.

I've tried to be reasonable with you, and get to the bottom of what your problem with me is all about.  You've prooved it has sod all to do with homophobia.  You look very immature and pathetic, with your big moving letters routine.  You and squid are just little kids, and have shown yourself to be.  I think everyone else is bored of all this crappy arguing.

Social anxiety is just another label, thats been created by modern society.  Its an excuse for you to stay in your comfort zone.  Getting past it would help you develop a backbone.

I haven't failed to make you look homophobic. Your comments on WP as Murphycop were hugely homophobic. If you can't see that, then you have no idea what homophobia is. Of course, spouting homophobic bullshit doesn't mean that you are homophobic. I do believe that you are homophobic, but your lack of command of written English, allied with your obvious confusion over what homophobia really is, leaves you unable to properly articulate your opinions one way or another on the matter. I can't argue with you about what you feel. I can only tell you that what you have written on WP was offensive, and downright homophobic, and your continued failure to see that only makes you look more homophobic.

Believe it or not, I'm pretty good at meeting business associates. Unsurpisingly, you fail to understand what social anxiety is. It is not agoraphobia, and it is not an inability to express myself verbally. For me it is a difficulty in meeting new people in a social setting. When I am meeting someone to discuss something involving business, I come across extremely well. I appear intelligent, and knowledgeable about my business. I am polite, courteous, and thoughtfull. I only start to struggle when they decide to invite me for a coffee and I have to engage with them in a social setting. I do admit, that is a struggle, but nowhere near enough to affect the success of my business.
Most people who try and mock me because of what I do for a living tend to look very jealous. It's hard for you not to, when at 21 I've possibly already earned more than you will earn in your lifetime.

You've asked me what I do for a living, and I have told you. You've asked me about my problems, and I've told you, no matter how embarrasing they are. Instead of accusing me of cowardice for my social anxiety, and my phobic dislike of physical contact, why don't you show us that you aren't an absolute coward, and answer some similar questions about yourself?

What do you do for a living? It must be pretty good, if you are in a position to look down your nose at my occupation.
Tell us a little about your "girlfriend"
You have refered in one or two posts about problems that relate to autism. Could you describe them?
What are your real life friends like? What type of people are they?
Tell us about your sporting career.
Explain why, despite having such an epic social life, your combined posts here, and on WP, as both Benji and Murphycop, put most post-whores to shame.

Feel free to discuss anything that you feel I have left out. I am interested in getting to know a little bit about the real Benjimanbreeg.

Failure to answer at least some of the questions will see you branded as a complete coward.

Don't bother answering the personal questions in this thread. I have created an ask away thread for you. You can answer them in that thread.
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,17684.0.html

For one, you could be lying through your teeth about this job of yours.  I don't really care either way.  Like I said, you look to the extreme, and love labels, to help you mask your real problems.  If you're seriously worried about my views on gays, then you're in big trouble kid.  I'm very neutral on the subject, and you along with the butthurt brigade are throwing a hissy fit, cause its a subject that you are sensetive about.  What do you want me to do, start looking up these wikpedia theories about homophobia?  The whole issues was about the double standards on wp, I guess you and the other 2 fucktardeers think that wp should be gay friendly, cause a lot of the world isn't?  And i've told you what I wrote on wp was not based on anything against gay people in general, but how double standards help certain groups on that site, like gays.  If it was completely reversed, i'd have still kicked up a fuss.  In real life?  Bah, I can assure you I don't take any interest in anything thats going on with gay people, just Elton John crying, about churches not letting gay people get married there, I thought it was silly.

I couldn't care a less about your work, or life.  You need a wake up call though, you're a spoon fed little twerp.  Of course you're lucky to be in that situation, but its probably why you have low self esteem, knowing there's always your family to fall back on.  If things went down the pan and you had to fend for yourself, you'd most likely be selling the big issue within weeks.

Yep, and although it shows what a tard you really are, I have to say, you deserve a pat on the back for answering my questions.  I'm not ashamed or a coward.  Just the way you've acted, and what i've seen from people like squid and midwife, I don't trust them or you with anything, cause I keep my details private online, unless its someone I trust.  I trust most of the people here.  But with your stalker behavior, you could be up to anything.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2011, 04:39:38 PM »
If it was completely reversed, i'd have still kicked up a fuss.

So why aren't you trolling the Men and Autism board telling them how unfair their existence is?

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2011, 04:40:05 PM »
More :blah: from Benji there.  :yawn:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2011, 04:49:16 PM »
If it was completely reversed, i'd have still kicked up a fuss.

So why aren't you trolling the Men and Autism board telling them how unfair their existence is?

I just had some scores to settle with wp, I just kept going back to troll.  I got sinsboldly de-modded, Lau and mak were gone, and the gay guy who I argued with, banned.  And then by chance, I got my original account back, through trolling with murphycop, so I got the unread messages I wanted.  It was only a matter of time before I was banned again, but I got what I wanted, so have no reason to ever go back  :viking:     
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 04:53:05 PM by benjimanbreeg »
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2011, 04:51:22 PM »
And then by chance, I got my original account back, through trolling with murphycop, so

Yeah, that was a great idea  ::)