Author Topic: The reason for my (lack of) hostility towards Benji  (Read 7685 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: The reason for my hostility towards Benji
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2011, 03:03:34 PM »
I obviously forgot to put a comma in their, butterfly!

Nick Griffin is doing that for political reasons.  He's embarrassing.

And I didn't say I could understand someone hating gays, I said I could understand them not wanting to see 2 gay people kissing.  Not cause they hate gay people either, just cause they don't believe thats its right for two gay people to be doing that in public.  They are entitled to that view, despite what you think.  You're the kind of tard that wants everyone to think the same, and think what they are told to think, as long as you agree with it.  You're a waste of life.

You are still missing the point. You have said that "Well I guess a lot of people still don't like it shoved in their faces. I can't really blame them for that,"

This has nothing to do with gay people kissing in public. The gay people I was talking about do not kiss in public. I have told you this on several occasions. They are openly gay though.

You have implied that being openly gay is rubbing peoples faces in it, and then your only defense is to claim that you can understand why people don't like to see gay people kiss in public. They do not kiss in public.

I'll ask you again. How is being openly gay rubbing peoples faces in it? And how are your feelings not homophobic?

Out of curiosity, could you also explain fully to me why you believe I'm a waste of a life?

So they're not really that openly gay then are they?  Sorry for the confusion.  I didn't mean that coming out as a gay couple is rubbing it in people's faces.  I got our wires crossed.  Though on another note, I think some people can be overly camp.  Which does get on my nerves.

I just explained before that, why you're a waste of life

So you've argued this point over many pages of WP, and now over many pages of Intensity, and it's only now sinking in that you were spouting absolute bullshit :hahaha:

I have never suggested they were kissing :hahaha:

And I'm a waste of a life because in your opinion I want everyone to think the same. I'm reading your blog on WP, and if either of us is a waste of a life, it is certainly you :hahaha: At least I'm happy, loved, have people to love, and have a very bright future, and a good career. You appear to have little more than the cold realization that suicide is truly your best option, followed by the pain of your almost inevitable failure to accomplish even that task to look forward to :tard:

I'm not spouting bullshit, I was just getting mixed up with threads.  I apologised for that, so grow up.  And I just explained your original point is wrong, so what, does that mean i'm not homophobic now, if you choose to believe what I said?

Lol, so you're making fun of me for being depressed 3 or 4 years ago?  Nice touch, thats not a nice thing to do, coming from such a sweet heart like yourself.  You're a rancid hypocrite.  I'm not the only person who's felt that way on the site by a long shot.  I've dealt with my problems, and at least i'm honest with myself.  And still you are obsessing, by looking through my posts and blogs.  Its scary. :zombiefuck:  You're too much of a wimp to be yourself in public, untill the world is changed to suit you.  You seem far from happy.  You seem to have ultra low self esteem, but try to hide it.  :hahaha: You're a scared little virgin.  I'm not sure what you're doing with your career, but good luck   :2thumbsup:

You told me I was a waste of a life. You can't really complain about my response.

I don't know if you're a homophobe or not. You lack the ability to properly articulate your feelings on the matter. Maybe a crash course in intermediate written English might help.

It would be very easy for me to just  :LMAO: at the epic butthurt. So

:rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO:

LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 03:17:57 PM by Butterflies »

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2011, 03:12:51 PM »
You're trying so hard its cringeworthy, go on tell me what hurt you so much poor butterfly??   :-*   Language is something you can be taught.  Common sense is something you pick up in the real world.  Get yourself out there  :viking:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2011, 03:17:45 PM »
You're trying so hard its cringeworthy, go on tell me what hurt you so much poor butterfly??   :-*   Language is something you can be taught.  Common sense is something you pick up in the real world.  Get yourself out there  :viking:

It's you who seems butthurt, Benji. If you're going to learn how to communicate with grown-ups, I think you'd better start learning soon.

:rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO: :rofl: :LMAO:

LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT LMFAO AT BENJI'S EPIC BUTTHURT

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2011, 03:22:30 PM »
You're too scared to come into contact with grown ups butterfly.  Not sure if you've been outside.  But we don't use a keyboard to communicate.  You're gonna have real difficulty holding down a job, with your lack of maturity, common sense and also with your huge anxieties.   :violin:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2011, 03:25:05 PM »
One extreme to another.  Not all places are like that.

It's not about places it's about people.

I'm saying its up to her to deal with. 

But you don't know her situation or what the place she lives in is like , from what I've heard she has every reason to not want to come out.

Maybe its just me, but i'd stand up for what I believe, all costs.  Though, its easy for me to say that, when i've not been in that situation. 

Exactly , it is easy for you to say that because you have no idea , it is extremely scary to think about coming out , I didn't want to come out to my father for ages due to fears of rejection , it is a very difficult period and you have proven you do not have any idea of it.

I think things would be more difficult for you squid, being a guy. 

Lesbians face as much rejection , humiliation , violence as gay men , regardless of attractiveness or not.
I am lucky not to face such people as I am strong enough to fend them off , not everyone is the same though , this doesn't make them weak or anything like that.

But with butterflies, attractive on the outside, guys would probably just laugh at her or ask for a 3some.

And being seen as a piece of meat is much better?
Pigs will be pigs I guess.  :dunno:

You're too scared to come into contact with grown ups butterfly.  Not sure if you've been outside.  But we don't use a keyboard to communicate.  You're gonna have real difficulty holding down a job, with your lack of maturity, common sense and also with your huge anxieties.   :violin:

Dude how thick are you?

She already HAS a job , and probably a better one than your position at tescos  :tard:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2011, 03:28:34 PM »

Lucky for me that I have my own business, and don't have to deal with any of that "holding down a job" stuff :thumbup:

I love being outside. I dislike speaking to new people :facepalm2:

I have common sense. I used it to pwn your ass :hahaha:

Your just throwing pathetic insults around, like a petulant monkey throws its shit around its cage. Grow up man-child :hahaha:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2011, 03:33:02 PM »

Lucky for me that I have my own business, and don't have to deal with any of that "holding down a job" stuff :thumbup:

Your just throwing pathetic insults around, like a petulant monkey throws its shit around its cage. Grow up man-child :hahaha:

I'm starting wonder if he's a machochist , I mean he just lurrrrrrrves responding to your insults , he seems to constantly come back for more. :orly:

:poopy: <- Benjina

I mean the amount he accuses you of stalking him... makes me think he wants your attention :toporly:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2011, 03:35:44 PM »

I'm starting wonder if he's a machochist , I mean he just lurrrrrrrves responding to your insults , he seems to constantly come back for more. :orly:

I mean the amount he accuses you of stalking him... makes me think he wants your attention :toporly:

I might be very wrong, but I wonder if he has a martyr complex.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2011, 03:36:00 PM »

But you don't know her situation or what the place she lives in is like , from what I've heard she has every reason to not want to come out.

Maybe its just me, but i'd stand up for what I believe, all costs.  Though, its easy for me to say that, when i've not been in that situation. 

Exactly , it is easy for you to say that because you have no idea , it is extremely scary to think about coming out , I didn't want to come out to my father for ages due to fears of rejection , it is a very difficult period and you have proven you do not have any idea of it.

Lesbians face as much rejection , humiliation , violence as gay men , regardless of attractiveness or not.
I am lucky not to face such people as I am strong enough to fend them off , not everyone is the same though , this doesn't make them weak or anything like that.

But with butterflies, attractive on the outside, guys would probably just laugh at her or ask for a 3some.

Dude how thick are you?

She already HAS a job , and probably a better one than your position at tescos  :tard:

Yes, and in some places, most people will think the same.  You'll have somewhere like Texas, and then you'll have a place like LA.

I'm sure they'd just do what I said.  No one really cares about lesbians.

Right, and I feel bad for you, going through that.

Na, i'd say on the whole, lesbians have it easier.  I'm not saying they don't face those same kind of challenges.

I'm not saying i'd see them as a piece of meat, but thats all butterflies is.  She doesn't know where's she's coming from.  You are serious about this subject, but she is not, she's just desperate to get to me, and will go to great lengths to do so.  I'm suprised you're not a bit pissed with her for using this subject to try and achieve that.  Its pretty pathetic.

I'm not interested in her job.  Once she's out of her comfort zone though, she'll fall to pieces.  And I work at ASDA you cunt  :thumbup:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2011, 03:40:38 PM »
Yes, and in some places, most people will think the same.  You'll have somewhere like Texas, and then you'll have a place like LA.

My point was people not places , it's not that hard to grasp.

Lol , more Benjina wisdom.

Na, i'd say on the whole, lesbians have it easier.  I'm not saying they don't face those same kind of challenges.

You really really , have no clue.  :facepalm2:

I'm not saying i'd see them as a piece of meat, but thats all butterflies is.  She doesn't know where's she's coming from.  You are serious about this subject, but she is not, she's just desperate to get to me, and will go to great lengths to do so.  I'm suprised you're not a bit pissed with her for using this subject to try and achieve that.  Its pretty pathetic.

Slimy again I see  :thumbup:

You're trying to project a point that would turn me against butterflies , you really are both slimy and cowardly.  :yawn:

I'm not interested in her job.  Once she's out of her comfort zone though, she'll fall to pieces.  And I work at ASDA you cunt  :thumbup:

Wow because that's like so much better! :LMAO:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2011, 03:41:46 PM »
At least he finally answered the question I put to him last week regarding what he does for a living.  Well, almost.  Do you stock, bag, or have you made it to the register by now?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2011, 03:42:47 PM »

Dude how thick are you?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just looked up flailing in the dictionary, and it linked me straight to this post :hahaha:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2011, 03:45:16 PM »

My point was people not places , it's not that hard to grasp.

Lol , more Benjina wisdom.

You really really , have no clue.  :facepalm2:

Slimy again I see  :thumbup:

You're trying to project a point that would turn me against butterflies , you really are both slimy and cowardly.  :yawn:

Wow because that's like so much better! :LMAO:

I might be very wrong, but I wonder if he has a martyr complex.

He's so brave standing up to us evil privileged faggots  :tard:  :vibrator:  :orly:

Pigs will be pigs I guess.  :dunno:

Dude how thick are you?

Yes, and in some places, most people will think the same.  You'll have somewhere like Texas, and then you'll have a place like LA.

I'm sure they'd just do what I said.  No one really cares about lesbians.

Na, i'd say on the whole, lesbians have it easier.  I'm not saying they don't face those same kind of challenges.

I'm not saying i'd see them as a piece of meat, but thats all butterflies is.  She doesn't know where's she's coming from.  You are serious about this subject, but she is not, she's just desperate to get to me, and will go to great lengths to do so.  I'm suprised you're not a bit pissed with her for using this subject to try and achieve that.  Its pretty pathetic.

I'm not interested in her job.  Once she's out of her comfort zone though, she'll fall to pieces.  And I work at ASDA you cunt  :thumbup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just looked up flailing in the dictionary, and it linked me straight to this post :hahaha:

Wow even a dictionary knows how butthurt you are Benji  :hahaha:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2011, 03:45:40 PM »

Hypocrite alert, you're throwing most of the insults around.  You run your own business, but are scared to talk to people  :headbang2:  must be successfull.  Its weird how you spend so much time on here.  What is your job?  Does it have silver spoon funding?  :orly:  You have better language skills on a keyboard, and make different aspie mistakes than I do, you still lack common sense, maturity and a backbone.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2011, 03:46:39 PM »

Hypocrite alert, you're throwing most of the insults around.  You run your own business, but are scared to talk to people  :headbang2:  must be successfull.  Its weird how you spend so much time on here.  What is your job?  Does it have silver spoon funding?  :orly:  You have better language skills on a keyboard, and make different aspie mistakes than I do, you still lack common sense, maturity and a backbone.

You're very interested in Butterflies's life.

Are you stalking her?  :orly: