Author Topic: The reason for my (lack of) hostility towards Benji  (Read 7753 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: The reason for my hostility towards Benji
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2011, 02:18:49 PM »
In public nearly anything is fair game. See little point in complaining over it.

Right, so if someone wants to say in public that they don't like what they're seeing, is that fair game?

But what can you do about it? :P

Whatever I choose  :viking:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2011, 02:20:53 PM »
I don't wanna see two men kissing in public but that's because I don't  wanna see ANYONE kissing in public unless they're hot. And it's unlikely I'd find two dudes kissing to be particularly hot :P

As for marriage and all that crap. Legal ceremonies and civil partnerships should be available for all, gay or straight. The way it is set up right now is bollocks

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2011, 02:24:54 PM »
In public nearly anything is fair game. See little point in complaining over it.

Right, so if someone wants to say in public that they don't like what they're seeing, is that fair game?
That falls under freedom of speech.

You'd think so.  This song needs to be shoved down those people's throats, who don't believe in freedom of speech   :viking:

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2011, 02:27:34 PM »
I don't wanna see two men kissing in public but that's because I don't  wanna see ANYONE kissing in public unless they're hot. And it's unlikely I'd find two dudes kissing to be particularly hot :P

As for marriage and all that crap. Legal ceremonies and civil partnerships should be available for all, gay or straight. The way it is set up right now is bollocks

Right, and thats your point of view.  And I just don't think a church should be forced to change its stance, I respect their views, even if I don't agree with them.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2011, 02:28:54 PM »
But they're NOT being forced to change anything

No one's saying a church should be forced to hold gay

As it is now though, they are focing THEIR bullshit on other, non-religious people

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2011, 02:29:29 PM »
to hold gay weddings*

dunno why that word disappeared lol

midlifeaspie

« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2011, 02:32:38 PM »
I obviously forgot to put a comma in their, butterfly!

Nick Griffin is doing that for political reasons.  He's embarrassing.

And I didn't say I could understand someone hating gays, I said I could understand them not wanting to see 2 gay people kissing.  Not cause they hate gay people either, just cause they don't believe thats its right for two gay people to be doing that in public.  They are entitled to that view, despite what you think.  You're the kind of tard that wants everyone to think the same, and think what they are told to think, as long as you agree with it.  You're a waste of life.

You are still missing the point. You have said that "Well I guess a lot of people still don't like it shoved in their faces. I can't really blame them for that,"

This has nothing to do with gay people kissing in public. The gay people I was talking about do not kiss in public. I have told you this on several occasions. They are openly gay though.

You have implied that being openly gay is rubbing peoples faces in it, and then your only defense is to claim that you can understand why people don't like to see gay people kiss in public. They do not kiss in public.

I'll ask you again. How is being openly gay rubbing peoples faces in it? And how are your feelings not homophobic?

Out of curiosity, could you also explain fully to me why you believe I'm a waste of a life?

So they're not really that openly gay then are they?  Sorry for the confusion.  I didn't mean that coming out as a gay couple is rubbing it in people's faces.  I got our wires crossed.  Though on another note, I think some people can be overly camp.  Which does get on my nerves.

I just explained before that, why you're a waste of life

I am openly hetero and don't make out with my wife in public.  Does that make me a closet case?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2011, 02:33:27 PM »

And I didn't say I could understand someone hating gays, I said I could understand them not wanting to see 2 gay people kissing.  Not cause they hate gay people either, just cause they don't believe thats its right for two gay people to be doing that in public.  They are entitled to that view, despite what you think.  You're the kind of tard that wants everyone to think the same, and think what they are told to think, as long as you agree with it.  You're a waste of life.

You are still missing the point. You have said that "Well I guess a lot of people still don't like it shoved in their faces. I can't really blame them for that,"

This has nothing to do with gay people kissing in public. The gay people I was talking about do not kiss in public. I have told you this on several occasions. They are openly gay though.

You have implied that being openly gay is rubbing peoples faces in it, and then your only defense is to claim that you can understand why people don't like to see gay people kiss in public. They do not kiss in public.

I'll ask you again. How is being openly gay rubbing peoples faces in it? And how are your feelings not homophobic?

Out of curiosity, could you also explain fully to me why you believe I'm a waste of a life?

So they're not really that openly gay then are they?  Sorry for the confusion.  I didn't mean that coming out as a gay couple is rubbing it in people's faces.  I got our wires crossed.  Though on another note, I think some people can be overly camp.  Which does get on my nerves.

So you've argued this point over many pages of WP, and now over many pages of Intensity, and it's only now sinking in that you were spouting absolute bullshit :hahaha:

I have never suggested they were kissing :hahaha:

And I'm a waste of a life because in your opinion I want everyone to think the same. I'm reading your blog on WP, and if either of us is a waste of a life, it is certainly you :hahaha: At least I'm happy, loved, have people to love, and have a very bright future, and a good career. You appear to have little more than the cold realization that suicide is truly your best option, followed by the pain of your almost inevitable failure to accomplish even that task to look forward to :tard:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2011, 02:36:26 PM »
to hold gay weddings*

dunno why that word disappeared lol

:LOL: 

There are people trying to get it changed, Elton John being one of them.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2011, 02:39:02 PM »
I think chuiches should be able to have their own rules when it comes to who they marry and who they don't - whether it's because of their sex, their being divorced, their never having been to serviced before... whatever

I also don';t get why any gay person would even want to get married in a church tbh. But I guess there are plenty of gay religiious people out there

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2011, 02:50:22 PM »

So you've argued this point over many pages of WP, and now over many pages of Intensity, and it's only now sinking in that you were spouting absolute bullshit :hahaha:

I have never suggested they were kissing :hahaha:

And I'm a waste of a life because in your opinion I want everyone to think the same. I'm reading your blog on WP, and if either of us is a waste of a life, it is certainly you :hahaha: At least I'm happy, loved, have people to love, and have a very bright future, and a good career. You appear to have little more than the cold realization that suicide is truly your best option, followed by the pain of your almost inevitable failure to accomplish even that task to look forward to :tard:

I'm not spouting bullshit, I was just getting mixed up with threads.  I apologised for that, so grow up.  And I just explained your original point is wrong, so what, does that mean i'm not homophobic now, if you choose to believe what I said?

Lol, so you're making fun of me for being depressed 3 or 4 years ago?  Nice touch, thats not a nice thing to do, coming from such a sweet heart like yourself.  You're a rancid hypocrite.  I'm not the only person who's felt that way on the site by a long shot.  I've dealt with my problems, and at least i'm honest with myself.  And still you are obsessing, by looking through my posts and blogs.  Its scary. :zombiefuck:  You're too much of a wimp to be yourself in public, untill the world is changed to suit you.  You seem far from happy.  You seem to have ultra low self esteem, but try to hide it.  :hahaha: You're a scared little virgin.  I'm not sure what you're doing with your career, but good luck   :2thumbsup:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2011, 02:52:30 PM »
I think chuiches should be able to have their own rules when it comes to who they marry and who they don't - whether it's because of their sex, their being divorced, their never having been to serviced before... whatever

I also don';t get why any gay person would even want to get married in a church tbh. But I guess there are plenty of gay religiious people out there

Agreed.  You know how religion is going nowdays, there's numerous religions, within religions.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2011, 02:55:40 PM »
 You're too much of a wimp to be yourself in public, untill the world is changed to suit you.  You seem far from happy.

You really have no idea about homophobia do you?
It's not being a wimp to avoid being open for fear of being beaten up or worse - killed.

And the world is changed to suit us? , is this more of the bullshit you expressed on WP about there being a LGBT section?

Considering that gays are still beaten up , forced to endure "exorcisms" , threatened , do not have equal rights , etc etc , it is hardly expecting the world to "change to suit us".
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2011, 02:57:35 PM »
I'll just say again, there's more to this than butterfly is letting on.  She hadn't mentioned anything about this for ages, not even when there were arguments about the other stuff, which just fizzled out.  I wouldn't be suprised if when I joked recently that I hate all blacks and gays, that set off a trigger in her mind.  She's trying this now.  I'd like to know the real reason for her scary obsession and hatred towards me.  Wish I knew what it was I said to hit that nerve  :squiddy:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2011, 03:03:22 PM »
 You're too much of a wimp to be yourself in public, untill the world is changed to suit you.  You seem far from happy.

You really have no idea about homophobia do you?
It's not being a wimp to avoid being open for fear of being beaten up or worse - killed.

And the world is changed to suit us? , is this more of the bullshit you expressed on WP about there being a LGBT section?

Considering that gays are still beaten up , forced to endure "exorcisms" , threatened , do not have equal rights , etc etc , it is hardly expecting the world to "change to suit us".

One extreme to another.  Not all places are like that.  I'm saying its up to her to deal with.  Maybe its just me, but i'd stand up for what I believe, all costs.  Though, its easy for me to say that, when i've not been in that situation.  I think things would be more difficult for you squid, being a guy.  But with butterflies, attractive on the outside, guys would probably just laugh at her or ask for a 3some.