Author Topic: Who here has this?  (Read 470 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Who here has this?
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2011, 10:40:19 AM »
That sounds awful.

Not fun :)

That said, better to know.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2011, 10:58:02 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome

I do. It is crappy but I have not suffered with it for a while.

Glad when i found out.

I've had two occasions where I abruptly woke up thinking I heard a massive lightning strike, only to find it's a clear morning with no storm activity nearby. It scares the fuck out of you because it is indeed so loud.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

P7PSP

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2011, 11:23:48 PM »
I might have had that happen. I do have loud noises awaken me from time to time and end up unable to determine the source.  ???