Educational

Author Topic: Argue here  (Read 3716 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Argue here
« Reply #165 on: May 24, 2011, 07:26:18 AM »
I don't mind making mistakes odeon.  I used to always think too much, i'd rather just be natural.

And Jack, no it doesn't all make sense.  Cause the homophobic thing had nothing to do with it.  She just wants to argue with me.

I just realized that I forgot to answer this. I want to argue with you because of your homophobic behaviour as Murphycop. That is why I think you are human scum. If I hadn't met Murphycop, I wouldn't know who you were, and would have had no reason to dislike you, apart from your pathetic blackmail attempts.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #166 on: May 24, 2011, 04:10:53 PM »
 :bssign:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #167 on: May 24, 2011, 04:20:41 PM »

So, why do you think I dislike you then?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #168 on: May 24, 2011, 04:21:37 PM »
Because you want him, obviously

Just stop denying it, you monthly-bleeding, penis-loving vagina-person

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #169 on: May 24, 2011, 04:36:54 PM »
I don't mind making mistakes odeon.  I used to always think too much, i'd rather just be natural.

And Jack, no it doesn't all make sense.  Cause the homophobic thing had nothing to do with it.  She just wants to argue with me.

Holy fuck , he's channeling Richtard  :zombiefuck:
What is it with you and arguing with people Butterflies?  :zoinks:

:rofl:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: May 24, 2011, 04:55:08 PM »

Holy fuck , he's channeling Richtard  :zombiefuck:
What is it with you and arguing with people Butterflies?  :zoinks:

:rofl:

I do like arguing :green:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: May 24, 2011, 04:56:37 PM »

I've already explained why, you've read everything i've ever written on the internet, so work it out for yourself.

And no soph, I know you want her.  But what are you all bitchy about?  You really can't deal with opinions that don't help your situation do you  ::)
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #172 on: May 24, 2011, 05:07:03 PM »

I've already explained why, you've read everything i've ever written on the internet, so work it out for yourself.

And no soph, I know you want her.  But what are you all bitchy about?  You really can't deal with opinions that don't help your situation do you  ::)

I might have missed it, but I don't think I've seen you explain why you think I dislike you. The closest I've seen you come to explaining it is when you said that you think you hit a raw nerve with something you said on this site, and that there's more to my dislike of you than meets the eye.
I'm sure even you realize that's getting a bit close to paranoid wackjob territory, so why don't you just explain why you think I dislike you.
Is it because you have sprayed homophobic pish around WP, like a cat marking it's territory, or is it because of some silly pointless comment you made on this site, after it was already pretty clear what I thought of you?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: May 24, 2011, 05:15:42 PM »

I might have missed it, but I don't think I've seen you explain why you think I dislike you. The closest I've seen you come to explaining it is when you said that you think you hit a raw nerve with something you said on this site, and that there's more to my dislike of you than meets the eye.
I'm sure even you realize that's getting a bit close to paranoid wackjob territory, so why don't you just explain why you think I dislike you.
Is it because you have sprayed homophobic pish around WP, like a cat marking it's territory, or is it because of some silly pointless comment you made on this site, after it was already pretty clear what I thought of you?

Like I said, you mentioned nothing of the wp stuff for ages, just one of the insults I threw at you here, really got to you.  Every since you've been trying as hard as you can to get to me.  You still can't grasp the wp situation, so you might as well think i'm a gay hater, if it stops you stalking me.  I don't buy the crap about you giving me a chance.  I don't know what your game is, but you're definitely a nutjob.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: May 24, 2011, 05:26:44 PM »

Like I said, you mentioned nothing of the wp stuff for ages, just one of the insults I threw at you here, really got to you.  Every since you've been trying as hard as you can to get to me.  You still can't grasp the wp situation, so you might as well think i'm a gay hater, if it stops you stalking me.  I don't buy the crap about you giving me a chance.  I don't know what your game is, but you're definitely a nutjob.

When you first came back to the site, I was civil to you to see if you were maybe different to the foul persona that you displayed on WP. Pretty quickly you tried to blackmail MLA. He had a very valid argument with you, over an issue that was at the time, current. It would have been bad form of me to have pushed his argument out of the road to start arguing with you about something that happened months ago. As soon as the blackmailing issues died down, I was free to bring up an issue that happened a few months earlier. It's really pretty simple. I would have thought it would have been obvious even to someone like you. :dunno:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: May 24, 2011, 05:39:31 PM »
 :lol:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #176 on: May 24, 2011, 05:42:50 PM »

I'll take that as acceptance of my point. If you had any argument against it you would have made a proper comment :2thumbsup:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: May 24, 2011, 05:57:32 PM »

I'll take that as acceptance of my point. If you had any argument against it you would have made a proper comment :2thumbsup:

I just found your bullshit more amusing that time.  People say I backpeddle, but fucking hell!!  You take the buscuit  :orly:  Like i've said, i'm not sure which comment it was that upset you.  Maybe the low self esteem thing.  That would make sense, since you have to keep reminding me of your greatness  :laugh:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: May 24, 2011, 06:18:53 PM »

I just found your bullshit more amusing that time.  People say I backpeddle, but fucking hell!!  You take the buscuit  :orly:  Like i've said, i'm not sure which comment it was that upset you.  Maybe the low self esteem thing.  That would make sense, since you have to keep reminding me of your greatness  :laugh:

I'm not reminding you of my greatness. I'm reminding you of your inadequacy. I only appear great when compared to your epic FAIL :hahaha:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #179 on: May 24, 2011, 07:42:12 PM »
Benji thinks the whole world is stalking him.   :LOL:

Paranoid Schizophrenia anyone?