Educational

Author Topic: MCalavera vs I2  (Read 3658 times)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: MCalavera vs I2
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2011, 07:59:03 AM »
It makes you the subject of Kit's next thread. :orly:

I bet your were the subject of all her previous threads. :hahaha:

ZEGH, you think you're good at kung fu online? Try doing a jump spin kick in real life without having anyone train you and then come challenge me to a real fight. :headbang2:

Sir Les, seems like you're jealous that Penty has someone who loves him to the point of messing his whole face up. :autism:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2011, 08:03:42 AM »
MC. With a real fighter, needless bragging is a sign that you're an easy mark. :)
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2011, 08:05:38 AM »
MC. With a real fighter, needless bragging is a sign that you're an easy mark. :)

Why don't you try me then. I'm in the mood for making my opponent fighters bleed. :wanker:

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2011, 08:08:14 AM »
Sexy Cthulhu, I hadn't mentioned you in this thread yet because you play so hard to get with me. And so I've chosen to play the same game with you. I mean, you say you're gay but you show no interest whatsoever in a good looking young man like me. You could at least flirt or something, but damn. You're such a fucking prude. >:D

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2011, 08:11:25 AM »
Sexy Cthulhu, I hadn't mentioned you in this thread yet because you play so hard to get with me. And so I've chosen to play the same game with you. I mean, you say you're gay but you show no interest whatsoever in a good looking young man like me. You could at least flirt or something, but damn. You're such a fucking prude. >:D

Aww I know your cock is sore from the amount of times you've whacked off thinking of me  :eyelash:

No need to be shy I won't bite you, I'll just swallow you whole  >:D
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2011, 08:16:03 AM »

Aww I know your cock is sore from the amount of times you've whacked off thinking of me  :eyelash:

Damn how can I resist your charmily seductive comment? :P

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2011, 08:18:15 AM »

Damn how can I resist your charmily seductive comment? :P

Because it's the truth?  :angel:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2011, 08:19:01 AM »

Why don't you try me then. I'm in the mood for making my opponent fighters bleed. :wanker:

Chatter clouds the mind and weakens the body. Strengthening ones inner resolve through silence is a surefire way to achieve true strength. 8)
I will never stop...

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2011, 08:21:34 AM »

Chatter clouds the mind and weakens the body. Strengthening ones inner resolve through silence is a surefire way to achieve true strength. 8)

Then you might as well stop chattering and start showing us some action instead of words. :viking:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2011, 08:23:07 AM »

Then you might as well stop chattering and start showing us some action instead of words. :viking:

You couldn't handle me with your little kung fu.  :laugh:
I will never stop...

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2011, 08:24:23 AM »

.....  and shotguns blast the motherfuckers away :litigious:

I think I just channelled PPK.  :orly:

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2011, 08:27:12 AM »
Oh, don't get me started on PPK. That man thinks he's tough shit with his toy guns. :autism:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2011, 08:29:52 AM »
[Sir Les, seems like you're jealous that Penty has someone who loves him to the point of messing his whole face up. :autism:

I too have heard of Bukkake. Not an image I wanted to associate with you and Penty but what is thought can not be unthought.

On the subject of thinking, how is that working out for you these days? Managed to get the swing of it or are you flailing (and failing) around aimlessly. Maybe with a bit of practice you can hit your mark. Just think of Penty and it may help.   :laugh:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2011, 08:30:31 AM »
Congratulations on 500 posts MCalavera. POSTWHORE!
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2011, 08:34:17 AM »
[Sir Les, seems like you're jealous that Penty has someone who loves him to the point of messing his whole face up. :autism:

I too have heard of Bukkake. Not an image I wanted to associate with you and Penty but what is thought can not be unthought.

On the subject of thinking, how is that working out for you these days? Managed to get the swing of it or are you flailing (and failing) around aimlessly. Maybe with a bit of practice you can hit your mark. Just think of Penty and it may help.   :laugh:

And just who the hell could stay hard enough to give penty a pearl necklace? Sounds impossible, with a face like his.
I will never stop...