Educational

Author Topic: MCalavera vs I2  (Read 3613 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: MCalavera vs I2
« Reply #105 on: June 04, 2011, 01:10:39 PM »
So who won this callout??  :dunno:

We all did.  :grouphug:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: June 04, 2011, 02:13:46 PM »
Odeon and Sir Les, they say you two are giants of the forum (with the third one being Callaway). Well, guess who's the giant now, mateys? That's right. Notice the best each of you could do was come up with a one liner. Not surprising, though. It's the best you could do. But at least Sir Les admits he's speechless and unable to come up with anything clever in response. For that, I give him credit.

Let's see what Callaway has to say. Maybe she'll have more substance in her responses than both of yous. :squiddy:

Sinnocent, you're either a sinner or you're innocent. You can't be both. So stop confusing the shit out of us with your borderline histrionic behavior and attitude. And I still haven't forgiven you for the way you disrespectfully greeted me when I first posted in this forum. :grrr:

^ Callaway  :lol:

:lol:

Actually, I was Princess Leia for Halloween two years ago and my husband was Darth Vader.  I made both of our costumes except for his helmet and twisted my long hair into two cinnamon buns over my ears.

* Semicolon waits for the inevitable question about whether you wore a white robe or a gold bikini.

I wore a white long dress with a leather belt and a hood.

It was too cold for a metal bikini and Princess Leia didn't wear her hair in buns with the gold bikini, anyway.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #107 on: June 04, 2011, 04:22:32 PM »
Odeon and Sir Les, they say you two are giants of the forum (with the third one being Callaway). Well, guess who's the giant now, mateys? That's right. Notice the best each of you could do was come up with a one liner. Not surprising, though. It's the best you could do. But at least Sir Les admits he's speechless and unable to come up with anything clever in response. For that, I give him credit.

Let's see what Callaway has to say. Maybe she'll have more substance in her responses than both of yous. :squiddy:

Sinnocent, you're either a sinner or you're innocent. You can't be both. So stop confusing the shit out of us with your borderline histrionic behavior and attitude. And I still haven't forgiven you for the way you disrespectfully greeted me when I first posted in this forum. :grrr:

^ Callaway  :lol:

:lol:

Actually, I was Princess Leia for Halloween two years ago and my husband was Darth Vader.  I made both of our costumes except for his helmet and twisted my long hair into two cinnamon buns over my ears.

* Semicolon waits for the inevitable question about whether you wore a white robe or a gold bikini.

I wore a white long dress with a leather belt and a hood.

It was too cold for a metal bikini and Princess Leia didn't wear her hair in buns with the gold bikini, anyway.

:plus: for your insistence on accuracy.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Scrapheap

« Reply #108 on: August 06, 2011, 11:41:31 PM »
 :eyebrows: