Author Topic: Time to go!  (Read 5183 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Time to go!
« Reply #195 on: May 10, 2011, 11:13:11 AM »
He might hav family, but they apparently don't care about him

Either way, I gotta say I still don't care. He treats other people like shit and makes no effort to get out of his situation, just whines about it. On top of all that he ASKS to be treated badly

So I'm not gonna pity him when he gets it

I'm not gonna encourage him to off himself, but it wont be a great loss to the world when he dies

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #196 on: May 10, 2011, 11:17:43 AM »
Change your picture fuckface  :wanker:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #197 on: May 10, 2011, 01:26:02 PM »
 :thumbup:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #198 on: May 10, 2011, 03:36:12 PM »
Like I said, I don't know him as well as others.  But not everyone's bullying him.  It could just as well be someone else who'd acted like a dick, or that the majority don't like or agree with, and he deserves some of it for posting that picture.  But you'd think knowing odeon, he'd be bored of this by now  :orly:  If duke is enjoying it, then so are the others.  Those who really wanted him gone have the ignore option.

Why do you bring up me? And also, stop trying to tell everyone what to do.

My first sig here used to be "I don't suffer fools and I'd like to see fools suffer." Well, Duke is a fool. If I want to see him suffer, well, that's an option too.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #199 on: May 11, 2011, 10:12:35 AM »
Like I said, I don't know him as well as others.  But not everyone's bullying him.  It could just as well be someone else who'd acted like a dick, or that the majority don't like or agree with, and he deserves some of it for posting that picture.  But you'd think knowing odeon, he'd be bored of this by now  :orly:  If duke is enjoying it, then so are the others.  Those who really wanted him gone have the ignore option.

Why do you bring up me? And also, stop trying to tell everyone what to do.

My first sig here used to be "I don't suffer fools and I'd like to see fools suffer." Well, Duke is a fool. If I want to see him suffer, well, that's an option too.

Thats fair enough if you want him to suffer, but i'm sure you don't tell people to stop telling everyone what to do, if what they're saying suits you.  I bought you up cause you tried to answer a question on my behalf.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry: