Educational

Author Topic: A chainsaw WTF  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: A chainsaw WTF
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2012, 09:09:19 AM »
'And they said get your dog, so I got her and at the same time I am laying in her urine because she did pee on herself at the same time.'

At least they didn't shoot the dog this time.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2012, 03:24:22 PM »
(CBS/AP)

FITCHBURG, Mass. - A Massachusetts mother says the FBI used a chain saw blade to cut through her door and held her at gunpoint for at least 30 minutes before agents realized they were conducting a raid at the wrong home.

Judy Sanchez, of Fitchburg, says she awoke to heavy footsteps in the stairwell on Jan. 26 and walked into her kitchen in time to see a blade chop through her door.

"That's when I heard the clicking of a gun and I heard 'FBI, get down!', so I laid right on down," she told CBS station WBZ in Boston.
Link

A chainsaw really come on did they want to have the people shoot at them or what?  I bet if she had a gun she would have been shooting seeing that I would.  WTF when will people see this has to stop?  But on one of the articles I read there were comments that supported this :zombiefuck: Shit like this is wrong on so many levels not to mention highly dangerous for everyone involved and for no good reason.
American Police hahaha

Good reason to have a gun :hyke:

...and steel doors.  :thumbup:

My front door is made of heavy steel.

Front, back, & interior leading to the garage here. :LOL:

Same here, actually, with extra long deadbolts and reinforced door frames.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2012, 03:35:33 PM »
(CBS/AP)

FITCHBURG, Mass. - A Massachusetts mother says the FBI used a chain saw blade to cut through her door and held her at gunpoint for at least 30 minutes before agents realized they were conducting a raid at the wrong home.

Judy Sanchez, of Fitchburg, says she awoke to heavy footsteps in the stairwell on Jan. 26 and walked into her kitchen in time to see a blade chop through her door.

"That's when I heard the clicking of a gun and I heard 'FBI, get down!', so I laid right on down," she told CBS station WBZ in Boston.
Link

A chainsaw really come on did they want to have the people shoot at them or what?  I bet if she had a gun she would have been shooting seeing that I would.  WTF when will people see this has to stop?  But on one of the articles I read there were comments that supported this :zombiefuck: Shit like this is wrong on so many levels not to mention highly dangerous for everyone involved and for no good reason.
American Police hahaha

Why are you in prison?
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2012, 04:01:40 PM »
(CBS/AP)

Link

American Police hahaha

Why are you in prison?

I could see how you would think that way since you live under a bridge.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2012, 04:28:53 PM »
Steel entry doors here to though one has windows.  Cutting into houses is probably easiest with a Sawzall you can go right through the siding.  I have worked on some that did not even have rigid sheathing under the vinyl siding just foam board those you could get in with a knife and a good kick.   
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2012, 08:14:55 PM »
Steel entry doors here to though one has windows.  Cutting into houses is probably easiest with a Sawzall you can go right through the siding.  I have worked on some that did not even have rigid sheathing under the vinyl siding just foam board those you could get in with a knife and a good kick.

I'm good on 3 sides, unless they want to climb a ladder. The stone is 3" thick plus in places. The weak link is the garage door & front windows, and my dad said he could always pick them off from the upper deck there.  :zoinks:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2012, 08:04:47 AM »

We have real houses around here, with a couple of layers of brick or concrete block, usually covered with roughcast for extra protection from water penetration by driving rain. 

There's a house a few houses up on the opposite side of the street that has steel security shutters behind all the windows, upstairs and downstairs, where blinds or curtains would normally go.  I don't know if it's someone in a witness protection program, or if they're generally paranoid about people breaking in or whatever.  The shutters are usually down, but I sometimes see the upstairs ones for the master bedroom open late at night (past midnight), with a large TV visible from the street.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2012, 08:15:30 AM »
Wonder how they would 'rewrite' the situation if she LEGALLY put a few rounds in the "intruders"?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2012, 08:32:12 AM »
I hope she will put legally more than a few metaphorical holes in them.

That woman deserves a whole lot of financial compensation for the "inconvenience".
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2012, 08:34:43 AM »
I hope she will put legally more than a few metaphorical holes in them.

That woman deserves a whole lot of financial compensation for the "inconvenience".

Agreed
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2015, 05:41:10 PM »
There's a house a few houses up on the opposite side of the street that has steel security shutters behind all the windows, upstairs and downstairs, where blinds or curtains would normally go. 

That's a very common sight in most towns in Germany. One reason they have relatively low crime.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2015, 05:58:35 PM »
They're also well prepared for when the zombies attack.  :viking:
:gopher: