Author Topic: Bullying  (Read 493 times)

Psychophant

Re: Bullying
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2011, 05:44:57 PM »
The concept of morality is a subjective one. What you see as bullying can be seen as something entirely different to another.

I thought that it was kind of mean to repost Pentagram's horrible picture on other forums he might want to go to in the future.

I agree that he probably posted it here in the first place in some sort of sick bid for negative attention and that you gave it to him, but IMO you went too far. 

I'm also uncomfortable with people telling him to kill himself.  I understand that he has behaved badly himself lots of times and I'm not trying to defend his bad behavior, by the way.  I hope that he gets the mental health help he needs.

I have to agree with this.   I haven't formed much in the way of hard opinions about people here.  And I doubt I ever will, I'm not here that often.  Some things I just don't get and maybe I don't want to.   :dunno:

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2011, 06:01:16 PM »

It was dumb (REALLY dumb) of him to post that pic, but posting it on other forums was pretty fucked up.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2011, 06:04:37 PM »
I'm not going to apologise for it. Sorry.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 07:14:32 PM »
Bullying or not he played a very large role in what was done to him.  He could have stopped feeding it but he did not.  This is not a place you have to go to it is a place you choose to go to.  His choice to be here.  His choice to share those wonderful photos.  His choice to act like an ass.  His choice to leave.  He needs to get his shit together and being here is not doing him any good.
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2011, 08:32:33 PM »
Thanks to everyone who responded.  Your replies helped me understand the whole bullying thing a bit more.  I'm locking the thread now.  Just because I can.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: