Educational

Author Topic: Lutra , please explain yourself.  (Read 2233 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Lutra , please explain yourself.
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2011, 03:50:57 AM »
I didn't even re-post it though thats the stupid part.
Have only noticed it reposted here once, and you're right; it wasn't you. Then yes, good question, Hubert.

It does seem that Lutra is tying me to the same brush as Schleed (or however the expression goes)

:lol:

It's tarring you with the same brush :P

Oh.  :-[

Well you know what I mean  :laugh:

Lose the brushes, let's wallpaper Lutra.  (It's a joke Lutra on painting a wall vs wallpapering and a saracastic solution to whether it's tarring or painting.  No offense to you.)

We should tar and feather the British with the same brush! :soapbox:

Using a european for of punishment?

I thought americans were supposed to be original?  :zoinks: :zoinks: :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2011, 06:12:04 AM »
OK things are a little unbalanced in this callout so let me lead in on Lutra's side a bit.

Let's be a bit introspective here. Are we "cliquey"?
Do we target people that we don't like collectively or do we all target them individually out of loathing "together" and at the same time?
Do we dislike the same people or do foster a need to dislike the same people and reciprocate?
Do we not fight between ourselves because we have a pact not to do so or because we genuinely agree with each other?

I honestly thing that these questions are coming to the fore in both this thread and in other threads.

Penty, Richard, General Razorbeard, Sol and a plethora of other casualties throughout I2 history, were they targeted systematically and driven out by a cliquey bullying mob?

I will answer for me and this is all I can answer for. A lot of the people that I like are liked by a lot of the people I like and they like me. They same applies in reverse. A lot of the values I hold dear and opinions I hold true are similarly (it seems) held by the people I like here (to degrees).

I rally against opinions I don't like and behaviours I don't like. I am reactive and it is my nature.

To get an idea of how "I" feel a look at the callout with Odeon and my defence of Penty's actions and railing against Richard's is an example.
Paraphrased, I say to Odeon that were Part's to post an avatar of a giant arsehole or Callaway was to post an avatar of a giant vagina, you can bet I would be just as pissed off and expressive about it. The fact that it was Richard doing this was not so much the reason for targeting this or many of his actions or behaviours. But the actions and behaviours themselves.

I don't rail against people who don't provide reason for me to rail against them. Part's and Callaway would not likely be the type of people to post such things. Nor would they be the type of people to suggest pedophilic relationships with my and my kids. Were they to, they would earn my disgust and my ire.

I can't answer for others but taking this into account, this is how I see things. Similar people with similar intelligence and maturity and values getting similarly offended or disapproving of similar shit and reacting in ways that make it known what they think and not in a way that is cliquey or a united from but many one on ones and agreeing where someone makes what they concede is a good point. That in my book is not cliquey or mobbish.

I am personally not afraid to let anyone know how I feel about anything and many karma points have been thrown both Richards and Penty's way for things I agreed with. I think in the entire time I have been here I have distributed 4 gheys (average of 1/year). I sure as hell don't have a problem praising for what I consider praiseworthy with someone I don't like or in turn finding a point of contention with someone I like.

That is just me answering for me and I don't know how other's feel.

Am I right in saying that just maybe what Lutra sees or feels is not a bad interpretation regardless of whether he is right or wrong in this.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2011, 06:17:37 AM »
Oh god another essay.  :lol:

I get what you mean , I'm personally not rallying against penty (me and soph did team up to spam his threads and psycho ghey him , yes but not to push him to annoy him)
I'm just stating my views , I still don't get how Lutra views me as "cowardly" , I'm not too bothered if he wants to have that opinion so be it.  :dunno:

I don't think it's a bad interpretation Lutra has but it's certainly mis-directed.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2011, 06:25:14 AM »
Looks to me like lutra just got drunk and talked a little shit. I do it all the time guys. Whats the beef?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2011, 06:27:47 AM »
Looks to me like lutra just got drunk and talked a little shit. I do it all the time guys. Whats the beef?

He said something mean :bigcry:

:P

But seriously , I asked him to clarify what he meant , he didn't so I called him out.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2011, 06:27:57 AM »
Yeah remember what I was saying about difference of opinion and variety. Maybe he has the wrong end of the stick and maybe not. Like Rissy I give him  :thumbup: for making a claim and backing himself.

The other thing Squiddy is I have known you from 14 years old I don't for a moment think you to be a cliquey, cowardly bully. Lutra hasn't had the pleasure.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2011, 06:56:58 AM »
Saw this posted elsewhere

It is amusing how everyone decides to hate someone at the same time on here.
Has it even occurred to you that it is possible for people to arrive at the same conclusion, in this case that FA is a douche, without consulting each other?

Its easy to gang up in a pack.  I'm sure some people do it on here, cause they didn't have the balls to stick up to bullies in their life at some point, so its their way of retribution  :orly:
That may be correct, but it did not answer my question to you. Has it even occurred to you that it is possible for people to arrive at the same conclusion, in this case that FA is a douche, without consulting each other? Now to get back to what you said about people ganging up in a pack. 

Do you believe that if a person acts like such a complete fucktard that they alienate most, if not all, other members here that the result of that person being despised across the board should be that no one dares to call them a fucktard for behaving as a fucktard?

This supports what I was saying a couple of essays posts back

eris

« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2011, 07:07:40 AM »
well, truth is I do think we are a bit cliquey, all of us a bit

but we let others in it seems, and accept people into this clique

I dont see it is bullying, and just certain people agreeing with each other

we are the aspie elite, right ?

TheoK

« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2011, 07:08:29 AM »
 :agreed: :viking:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2011, 09:36:36 AM »
well, truth is I do think we are a bit cliquey, all of us a bit

but we let others in it seems, and accept people into this clique

I dont see it is bullying, and just certain people agreeing with each other

we are the aspie elite, right ?

I am Uber-spazz hear me roar!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2011, 09:39:11 AM »
I think forming cliques is a healthy behavior.
I will never stop...

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2011, 09:56:32 AM »
It's part of out social nature to form cliques. People like to think that they can form opinions and such without the influence of others, but we sadly do all the time, even when we don't realise it.

However, there is a difference between being part of a clique and ganging up on someone without question of why the person is hated. We have a very clear reason to dislike Pentagram, there is no "oh I must hate him because everyone else does". It would be like that if he did nothing wrong, but sadly he came here and acted like some pathetic manchild.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2011, 09:59:11 AM »
It's part of out social nature to form cliques. People like to think that they can form opinions and such without the influence of others, but we sadly do all the time, even when we don't realise it.

However, there is a difference between being part of a clique and ganging up on someone without question of why the person is hated. We have a very clear reason to dislike Pentagram, there is no "oh I must hate him because everyone else does". It would be like that if he did nothing wrong, but sadly he came here and acted like some pathetic manchild.

I think he is hated individually and attacked individually (even if it is by many people who dislike him). That is my reading.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2011, 10:13:14 AM »

Its normal to rebuff someone when they repeatedly annoy you, in other words?
I will never stop...

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2011, 12:21:28 PM »

I think that he has done a lot of dumb stuff for negative attention and posting that horrible picture of himself was a very dumb thing for him to do, as was his pedophilic comment about Sir Les and his son.  I think that posting about jacking off to a picture of an actress in red lipstick who was underage when that picture was taken was another mistake, but I don't think that he actually knew she was underage when he jacked off to her picture.  I can certainly see how many different people could individually have various grievances about him, but I still think that reposting his horrible picture on other sites he visits was a low blow.