Author Topic: Lutra , please explain yourself.  (Read 2213 times)

eris

Re: Lutra , please explain yourself.
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2011, 12:33:41 PM »
One thing I like about this website is how willing you all are to accept new people. I mean, not LAME new people, but you all give people a chance and actually talk to noobs

you are were so nice to ME when I joined, and I was a total wackjob

most forums would just ignore new ppl

, and anywhere else would react to pentys meltdowns in a similar way I think, just with less " give a shit" about it.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2011, 01:32:22 PM »
One thing I like about this website is how willing you all are to accept new people. I mean, not LAME new people, but you all give people a chance and actually talk to noobs

, and anywhere else would react to pentys meltdowns in a similar way I think, just with less " give a shit" about it.

To be fair you were one of the more interesting noobs  :laugh:
Not many people mention fucking dead people in their introduction.  :lol:

But yeah . everyone is more honest here generally.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2011, 01:33:53 PM »

Was? ???
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2011, 03:49:44 AM »
It's part of out social nature to form cliques. People like to think that they can form opinions and such without the influence of others, but we sadly do all the time, even when we don't realise it.

However, there is a difference between being part of a clique and ganging up on someone without question of why the person is hated. We have a very clear reason to dislike Pentagram, there is no "oh I must hate him because everyone else does". It would be like that if he did nothing wrong, but sadly he came here and acted like some pathetic manchild.

I think that he has done a lot of dumb stuff for negative attention and posting that horrible picture of himself was a very dumb thing for him to do, as was his pedophilic comment about Sir Les and his son.  I think that posting about jacking off to a picture of an actress in red lipstick who was underage when that picture was taken was another mistake, but I don't think that he actually knew she was underage when he jacked off to her picture.  I can certainly see how many different people could individually have various grievances about him, but I still think that reposting his horrible picture on other sites he visits was a low blow.

I say live by the sword and die by the sword.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2011, 04:57:14 AM »
It's part of out social nature to form cliques. People like to think that they can form opinions and such without the influence of others, but we sadly do all the time, even when we don't realise it.

However, there is a difference between being part of a clique and ganging up on someone without question of why the person is hated. We have a very clear reason to dislike Pentagram, there is no "oh I must hate him because everyone else does". It would be like that if he did nothing wrong, but sadly he came here and acted like some pathetic manchild.

I think that he has done a lot of dumb stuff for negative attention and posting that horrible picture of himself was a very dumb thing for him to do, as was his pedophilic comment about Sir Les and his son.  I think that posting about jacking off to a picture of an actress in red lipstick who was underage when that picture was taken was another mistake, but I don't think that he actually knew she was underage when he jacked off to her picture.  I can certainly see how many different people could individually have various grievances about him, but I still think that reposting his horrible picture on other sites he visits was a low blow.

I say live by the sword and die by the sword.

:agreed:

Lets be honest here , Schleed has had many oppurtunities to spread Dook's photo of him flashing his manboobs around, which I don't think he did outside of this site.
Dook did not learn from last time and posted that picture for attention , everyonoe knows what Schleed is like (not a criticism despite how it sounded  :P) , Pentagram especially, he took the risk it's fair game I guess.  :dunno:

^ and before I get called out on how I behaved with Eclair , considering the circumstances with Eclair I think there is a massive difference IMO.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.