Author Topic: Lutra , please explain yourself.  (Read 2220 times)

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
Re: Lutra , please explain yourself.
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2011, 06:18:52 AM »
I just think it's really low to go for a vulnerable person, seek for his weak spots, poke him there and then when the dude's 'down' keep on kicking him.

Well. I'm in no way defending what Penty did but what schleed did by posting that stupid photo on other fora is truly low.

Schleed is just a cowardly midget, IMO.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2011, 06:30:22 AM »
I just think it's really low to go for a vulnerable person, seek for his weak spots, poke him there and then when the dude's 'down' keep on kicking him.

Well. I'm in no way defending what Penty did but what schleed did by posting that stupid photo on other fora is truly low.

Schleed is just a cowardly midget, IMO.

Right you think it's low to go after someone who said this?

Getting kind of difficult to hold your boy down while raping him in the ass, eh Sir Les? :orly:

You know fuck all about the situation Lutra , stop trying to preach about something you know nothing about.
Thanks.  :hahaha:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2011, 06:39:08 AM »
Straight after posting this , you went offline , takes one to know one I guess?

Considering how you labeled everyone who goes into the chatroom a "coward" , I'm starting to think Schleed was right about you.
You DO have your head rammed up your arse.

Pathetic.  :thumbdn:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 06:50:37 AM »
That's you assuming there. I just woke up, opened I², read stuff, posted something and went for some food..

Know not all about what went on earlier, no.. should I?

Schleed has no idea who often double standard he goes. You're saying that posting penty's pic on other fora is cool/okay? Well, I think it's really low and
deliberately knifing someone in the back.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2011, 06:58:00 AM »
That's you assuming there. I just woke up, opened I², read stuff, posted something and went for some food..

Know not all about what went on earlier, no.. should I?

Schleed has no idea who often double standard he goes. You're saying that posting penty's pic on other fora is cool/okay? Well, I think it's really low and
deliberately knifing someone in the back.

And making comments like that about peoples kids is Ok?

Yes you should know about stuff like that , especially how you branded myself and Schleed a coward without fully understanding the situation.
and ok fair enough you went off to get some food, I take that back.

Exactly , what gives you the right to tell us we are wrong in our handling of Pentagram btw?
Go read his former posts , maybe then you'll understand , it just seems like you want an excuse to sneer at people right now.

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2011, 07:17:27 AM »
I seek no excuse to sneer at people. Look at most of my posts here.. I carry no knife and hardly ever poke a stick at folks.

Well, I know penty posted bizarre stuff before and he's not the sharpest knife in, let's say, the drawer but to me the lowness yesterday was purely kicking
someone when he's already on the floor.

You copying his photo here I have little trouble with but schleed went a step further and made it almost impossible for penty to go to those fora again. A direct aim for the heart.

I don't know why penty did such a stupid thing with the photo but again I think schleed proved what a vicious fuck he really is.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2011, 07:32:30 AM »
I seek no excuse to sneer at people. Look at most of my posts here.. I carry no knife and hardly ever poke a stick at folks.

I beg to differ ,  you have used the "cowarly" rhetoric before , I'm not entirely convinced you don't think you are better than everyone else here.

Well, I know penty posted bizarre stuff before and he's not the sharpest knife in, let's say, the drawer but to me the lowness yesterday was purely kicking
someone when he's already on the floor.

Penty's situation isn't as bad as he makes it out , he constantly whines , blames his bad behaviour on his poor upbringing.
I know for a fact several members here were abused as kids FAR worse than Penty , yet they have remained decent people , Penty has no excuse sorry but no.

He throws himself onto the floor , and kicks and screams like a child , every kick that is aimed at him , is well desered after the shit he's posted.

You copying his photo here I have little trouble with but schleed went a step further and made it almost impossible for penty to go to those fora again. A direct aim for the heart.

[Sat 18:48] <lutra> You're both are first class cowards.. and we accept..
[Sat 18:40] <lutra>   You, squiddy fag and schleed.. are alike, we think..

If thats the case , why did you say that then? , I'm not particularly bothered by what you said , I am however puzzeled as to why you said it.
Besides , thats the internet , if you post n00dz , expect bad stuff to happen , it may not be right but , penty would do this with someone elses nudes , infact he did that with (what he thought was) Butterflies nudes
And she is one of the few members who is nice to him on this site , do you still think he doesn't deserve it?

I don't know why penty did such a stupid thing with the photo but again I think schleed proved what a vicious fuck he really is.

Schleed is Schleed , he will do and say what he thinks , and if you don't like it he won't particularly care.
Schleed is vicious to those who deserve it I think, I've never seen him act without a reason to.

But think what you will , it strikes me that you and him have some long standing vendetta.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2011, 07:37:34 AM »
I think Lutra is projecting when it comes to this cowardly shite. Especially when dodging questions.

He has a problem with me because I trolled him and Dino on ZOMG for being stuck up cunts. I like annoying the fucker because I personally find him dull and poking at him is the only time he's interesting.

As for pentagram, he deserved it for all the shit he did on here. I expect people to do the same if I posted my nudes here. Explain on how this is cowardly or "back stabbing", since pentagram knew right well that I'd do something. Sadly it isn't enough to drive him out of i2, since the cunt is like some dried up spunk stain that can't be washed off easily.

PS. Be lucky I don't know any of your relatives email addresses, I would've sent the nudes to them aswell.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 07:39:42 AM by Schleed »

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2011, 08:02:59 AM »
When I came here I was pretty open-minded about you schleed. I know we clashed a bit on Zomg but you brought that old shite up again as soon as I shouted something here.

And I'm not at all like dino of course.

I don't care what you think of me. A stuck up cunt? Cowardly? Just think you act all tough and post a lot of hateful stuff. Yeah, this is the internetz but..
wonder why you have that need? You seem to really enjoy it too.

Well, not to start repeating myself here. Just don't like it when a couple of folks go after some one that vulnerable. How cool is that?

Maybe dodging something again.. say what questions then?

(oh, edit, for I cowardly going away now.. have stuff to do.. be back later though.. )
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 08:06:36 AM by lutra »

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2011, 08:10:37 AM »
I don't care what you think of me. A stuck up cunt? Cowardly? Just think you act all tough and post a lot of hateful stuff. Yeah, this is the internetz but..
wonder why you have that need? You seem to really enjoy it too.

I'm actually more tame since the past year. I haven't even bothered you much apart from a few snarky comments, but you come in with guns blazing and accusing people of cowardice and back stabbing. That gets my attention.

Well, not to start repeating myself here. Just don't like it when a couple of folks go after some one that vulnerable. How cool is that?

I suggest you read more before you draw such conclusions. Pentagram is an attention whore, not a vulnerable person.

(maybe dodging something again.. say what questions then?)

Yes you're still dodging. Read the thread for the questions.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2011, 08:19:24 AM »

I suggest you read more before you draw such conclusions. Pentagram is an attention whore, not a vulnerable person.

:agreed:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2011, 08:31:14 AM »
I'm not being funny but pentagram MUST have known what the consequences of posting that pic would be

Anyone who's been on the internet for five minutes (well on forums etc) should know that something like that will happen

Now someone like pentagram DEFINITELY should know. He posted it looking for attention, he's getting attention

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2011, 02:07:20 PM »
I understand he's an attention seeker.. but in a way we all are to some extent.. posting on a forum. Okay, he thinks he's funny posting
some really stupid shite here and yeah, I think he's really vulnerable not realizing what his actions may effect.

Dodging questions? Central question here is me calling you cowards, I think.. um, why I did so? Well, think I answered it a couple of times already.

Well, Penty is, in my view, quite a vulnerable kiddo. Too stupid mostly to see what's coming after insulting people (a bit like me here maybe even).
A couple of folks got gradually more and more offended and addressed that towards him. Which is fine of course.. but it became 'lots' against one and..
not cool, in my perception. Think he gradually lost it and sank deeper due to this.

The cowardice mentioned was when I thought it became unfair and some brought some heavy armoury to the scene. Several folks tried to hunt him
down and posting the picture on some other sites he posts is, IMO, a cowardy act.

Bet, harming him quite substantially.

High horse and all but I remain seeing it as a lousy and low act.

~

squiddy: I ask again, what is your problem with me?

Thought you were quite funny at first and still I have no huge problem with you mostly but you went vicious on the boy, like schleed did too and it felt..
unjust or something.

~

Stuck up/snobbish? (like schleed likes to call me/it) Well, maybe.. but don't see how this differs that much from you.. you do the same thing man.
In fact, thinking about it, I think 'do this' a great deal more than I do. (look at your thread about your opinions about several nations and its inhabitants..
that's stuck up cunty²)

~

squiddy: I'm not entirely convinced you don't think you are better than everyone else here.
Well, honestly I don't feel that way.
Must see this in a action/reaction kinda way. I gave my reaction. 

~

schleed: You come in with guns blazing and accusing people of cowardice and back stabbing.
Think you went gun blazing and back stabbing with penty, schleed. In yeah, a cowardly manner.. posting penty's stupid pic on other fora.
Think you felt really cool and funny doing that.

Well, blahiah, meh..

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2011, 02:12:32 PM »
I understand he's an attention seeker.. but in a way we all are to some extent.. posting on a forum. Okay, he thinks he's funny posting
some really stupid shite here and yeah, I think he's really vulnerable not realizing what his actions may effect.

Dodging questions? Central question here is me calling you cowards, I think.. um, why I did so? Well, think I answered it a couple of times already.

Well, Penty is, in my view, quite a vulnerable kiddo. Too stupid mostly to see what's coming after insulting people (a bit like me here maybe even).
A couple of folks got gradually more and more offended and addressed that towards him. Which is fine of course.. but it became 'lots' against one and..
not cool, in my perception. Think he gradually lost it and sank deeper due to this.

The cowardice mentioned was when I thought it became unfair and some brought some heavy armoury to the scene. Several folks tried to hunt him
down and posting the picture on some other sites he posts is, IMO, a cowardy act.

Bet, harming him quite substantially.

Okay, you're backpedaling a bit I see.

Think you went gun blazing and back stabbing with penty, schleed. In yeah, a cowardly manner.. posting penty's stupid pic on other fora.
Think you felt really cool and funny doing that.

Well, blahiah, meh..

He posted it here, so he got what was expected. I still don't think it's cowardly to exercise the consequences of posting nudes on the internet.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2011, 02:22:53 PM »

If thats the case , why has he admitted to attention whoring on several occasions?
I'm sure I can dig up some quotes if needs be.

You're making the assumption we all planned to gang up on him though.
look through posting history you will see that we have all called him out on his behaviour before.

So would you prefer we all stayed quiet and let him get on with his shit?

Wrong , Cowardice would be keeping quiet to keep the peace , the "heavy armoury" was what he posted , if he's going to try an attention whore with things like that , someone is going to use it.

Bet, harming him quite substantially

Not really , he can't go to a few forums now and 4Chan , it's not like it's on his CV.

Thought you were quite funny at first and still I have no huge problem with you mostly but you went vicious on the boy, like schleed did too and it felt..
unjust or something.

Call me unjust all you like , I don't particularly care , I am vicious to those who I feel deserve it.
When you make comments like the comments he made about Sir Les's son I will be unpleaseant.

Not only because it is not right to bring children in , but I have "met" Sir Les's son before and the fact that poor boy was used by Pentagram as ammunition , enfuriates me.

~
Stuck up/snobbish? (like schleed likes to call me/it) Well, maybe.. but don't see how this differs that much from you.. you do the same thing man.
In fact, thinking about it, I think 'do this' a great deal more than I do. (look at your thread about your opinions about several nations and its inhabitants..
that's stuck up cunty²)

Not sure who you're addressing here , but I don't see how I've made comments about several nations and inhabitants.

Thank you for asnwering Lutra.