Educational

Author Topic: Time to go!  (Read 5316 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Time to go!
« Reply #150 on: May 08, 2011, 01:53:54 PM »
It is amusing how everyone decides to hate someone at the same time on here.
Has it even occurred to you that it is possible for people to arrive at the same conclusion, in this case that FA is a douche, without consulting each other?

Its easy to gang up in a pack.  I'm sure some people do it on here, cause they didn't have the balls to stick up to bullies in their life at some point, so its their way of retribution  :orly:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #151 on: May 08, 2011, 01:55:27 PM »
So you're admitting that Pentagram is a cunt? :orly:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #152 on: May 08, 2011, 01:55:51 PM »
Both times I left were cause I have a habbit of getting too wrapped up in forums, where as you all do, but you stay always.  The second time wasn't on bad terms.  I usually end up getting banned from sites, but obviously i'm not sick enough to get banned from here.

Rewriting history much? :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #153 on: May 08, 2011, 01:57:08 PM »
So you're admitting that Pentagram is a cunt? :orly:

What makes you say that?  He probably is, but maybe aspies should be a bit more understanding with each other.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #154 on: May 08, 2011, 01:57:49 PM »
Both times I left were cause I have a habbit of getting too wrapped up in forums, where as you all do, but you stay always.  The second time wasn't on bad terms.  I usually end up getting banned from sites, but obviously i'm not sick enough to get banned from here.

Rewriting history much? :zoinks:

How?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #155 on: May 08, 2011, 02:33:50 PM »
Ignoring him proved nothing as he kept acting like a retard. Trust me, if you were on the forum more often then you'd realise that too.

The main problem is the people appeasing to him, the likes of Butterflies and Queef. He kept on going because they decided to feel sorry for him.

Don't blame me. Penty isn't being a dick to me, so I've no reason to be cruel to him. I'm not even sure why you want him to leave. If you dislike him, then surely you get much more ammusement from him staying and having his meltdown than if he just disappeared quietly :dunno:

BTW, who's Queef?

Queef is QV. Fishy as fuck and never gives you a straight honest answer, just like a vaginal fart.

As for appeasing him, it only gives him fuel to stay and allows him to manipulate you lot further so he can appear "misunderstood" and "unloved". So what if he doesn't annoy you? He fucking annoys nearly everyone else and we shouldn't have to put up with it because some eejits are bleeding-heart wankers.  "Oh no! He's really misunderstood! We should ignore his bad behavior and treat him like a child!" Fuck that complete and utter bollocks. He knows right well what he's doing, all he wants is attention.

Before you point the finger at people annoying him, realise this: We're all playing into his stupid game. He's not exactly trolling but he's playing everyone like a pack of cards.

Despite nearly everyone's dislike of him, the only way for him to stop his bollocks is that he either leaves or gets banned.

That's not true Schleed. I'm not asking anybody to ignore his behaviour, or treat him like a child. I once asked Soph to go easy on him because I thought he had changed. Soph made an effort, and Penty still acted like a dick, and made me look stupid. Since then, I decided that I wouldn't try and ask anyone to be nicer to him. If he acts like a dick, and people decide to take the piss out of him, then that is their decision, and Pentys problem.

I like all of the people who are involved in teasing him, and I have no problem with what any of you are doing. I choose not to be involved though, because I kinda like him.

The only problem that I have, is that you appear to want to dictate other peoples behaviour towards him. You shouldn't do that. Feel free to treat him however you want, but don't think that you have any right to expect others to treat him the same way.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: May 08, 2011, 02:41:14 PM »
thats the I2 way  :orly:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #157 on: May 08, 2011, 02:43:07 PM »
Ignoring him proved nothing as he kept acting like a retard. Trust me, if you were on the forum more often then you'd realise that too.

The main problem is the people appeasing to him, the likes of Butterflies and Queef. He kept on going because they decided to feel sorry for him.

Don't blame me. Penty isn't being a dick to me, so I've no reason to be cruel to him. I'm not even sure why you want him to leave. If you dislike him, then surely you get much more ammusement from him staying and having his meltdown than if he just disappeared quietly :dunno:

BTW, who's Queef?

Queef is QV. Fishy as fuck and never gives you a straight honest answer, just like a vaginal fart.

As for appeasing him, it only gives him fuel to stay and allows him to manipulate you lot further so he can appear "misunderstood" and "unloved". So what if he doesn't annoy you? He fucking annoys nearly everyone else and we shouldn't have to put up with it because some eejits are bleeding-heart wankers.  "Oh no! He's really misunderstood! We should ignore his bad behavior and treat him like a child!" Fuck that complete and utter bollocks. He knows right well what he's doing, all he wants is attention.

Before you point the finger at people annoying him, realise this: We're all playing into his stupid game. He's not exactly trolling but he's playing everyone like a pack of cards.

Despite nearly everyone's dislike of him, the only way for him to stop his bollocks is that he either leaves or gets banned.

That's not true Schleed. I'm not asking anybody to ignore his behaviour, or treat him like a child. I once asked Soph to go easy on him because I thought he had changed. Soph made an effort, and Penty still acted like a dick, and made me look stupid. Since then, I decided that I wouldn't try and ask anyone to be nicer to him. If he acts like a dick, and people decide to take the piss out of him, then that is their decision, and Pentys problem.

I like all of the people who are involved in teasing him, and I have no problem with what any of you are doing. I choose not to be involved though, because I kinda like him.

The only problem that I have, is that you appear to want to dictate other peoples behaviour towards him. You shouldn't do that. Feel free to treat him however you want, but don't think that you have any right to expect others to treat him the same way.
    :agreed:  and good for you,  for not being a 'sheep'  and being ..... a 'butterfly' i guess :laugh:   :plus:
blah blah blah

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #158 on: May 08, 2011, 03:07:48 PM »

BTW, who's Queef?

I am not dictating anyone since a lot of people dislike him to begin with. What is there to dictate there? You're entitled to your opinion and so am I, but I personally feel that he is playing with us all and that I we shouldn't need to stick up with him.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 03:10:18 PM by Schleed »

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: May 08, 2011, 03:25:23 PM »

BTW, who's Queef?

I am not dictating anyone since a lot of people dislike him to begin with. What is there to dictate there? You're entitled to your opinion and so am I, but I personally feel that he is playing with us all and that I we shouldn't need to stick up with him.

As for appeasing him, it only gives him fuel to stay and allows him to manipulate you lot further so he can appear "misunderstood" and "unloved". So what if he doesn't annoy you? He fucking annoys nearly everyone else and we shouldn't have to put up with it because some eejits are bleeding-heart wankers.

That does sound pretty close to you suggesting that bleeding-heart wankers like me shouldn't show him compassion, because the majority of people are annoyed by him and would prefer that he left the site, and people like me are keeping him on the site by being nice to him :dunno:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #160 on: May 08, 2011, 03:27:31 PM »
But that's telling it like it is, because you even said you want to keep him on the site! :dunno:

He is obviously attention seeking and manipulating, as pointed out by other members he even admitted to it.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 03:29:13 PM by Schleed »

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #161 on: May 08, 2011, 03:36:51 PM »
His admittance to manipulation and attention seeking:

One of the members of AMF, gatesoftanhauser, is now using my moob pic as his avatar. :zoinks:

OMG :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What on earth made you post that pic on all these forums?

For attention. And I get it with that picture. :orly:

I acted like a total jackass at school, constantly disrupting class, but I didn't know any better and I wanted attention. Even now, I'm still like that, doing just about anything for attention, good or bad, even though I do my best to restrain it IRL. But on the Internet, it's just too tempting to just... I dunno, just act like me, and I just so happen to be a fucking retard who doesn't know shit outside of what I am obsessed with.

Do you really think that's enough to piss me off? I'm not smashing my keyboard or screaming on the top of my lungs here. I like this place, it's the only forum where I feel like I am at home, where the users actually acknowledge my presence, where there are no constraining rules, etc. This is the only aspie forum I can TRUST. Go ahead and try to insult me all you want! I'd rather feel offended or insulted than ignored any day. That's the way I am. I like attention! And I can get it here, any other place, I can't get any attention by following the rules because of their hierarchy and my lack of social skills. I just don't stand a chance at most other forums.

With shit like that said, I really don't see why people appease him.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #162 on: May 08, 2011, 03:51:49 PM »
But that's telling it like it is, because you even said you want to keep him on the site! :dunno:

He is obviously attention seeking and manipulating, as pointed out by other members he even admitted to it.

I don't mind if he stays on the site or not. TBH I think this is the best place for him. Probably the only place where he can act like a dick without being banned, and where at least some of the members are prepared to put up with him.

He is clearly an attention seeker, but I'm not sure that he is being deliberately manipulative. I'm not even sure that he's capable of it. I certainly don't feel manipulated by him. I barely give his situation a second thought when I'm not interacting with him.
I do feel sorry for him though. His life sucks, and he has little hope for the future. I know that the majority of the blame lies firmly at his feet, but I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to live his life.
I also know that if it wasn't for some extremely good luck, I could very easily be a girl version of him. A big part of why I have a happy life is the fact that some people are prepared give me help, or to look past my aspieness and be friends with me.

Just read your new post. Not sure where he's admitting to being manipulative.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #163 on: May 08, 2011, 03:53:23 PM »
He is basically admitting to being manipulative by reeling people into his sob stories. The more I read them, the less convinced I am.

I think he's histrionic or narcissistic at best, in terms of problems.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: May 08, 2011, 03:54:01 PM »
Thats what being an attractive girl gets you butterfly, compared to a fat ugly guy  :orly: