Educational

Author Topic: Time to go!  (Read 5335 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Time to go!
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2011, 09:39:45 PM »
I'll leave when I get some mental help. But first, I've got to wait for my packages to come in.

Because like the Mizark bitch I am, I wasted money on more shit that I'll never use. :wanker:

In the mean time, drink Methanol. :orly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2011, 09:40:53 PM »
I'll leave when I get some mental help. But first, I've got to wait for my packages to come in.

Because like the Mizark bitch I am, I wasted money on more shit that I'll never use. :wanker:

:indeed: and just to make sure , add Rat Poision and report back.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2011, 09:42:31 PM »

:indeed: and just make sure , add Rat Poision and report back.

Heeeyyy... You're doing it wrong, use technical words to make it sound more innocent for the chemistry inept. :green:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

DukeNukem

« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2011, 10:40:09 PM »

You aren't going anywhere.  You never intended to go anywhere.  Your excuses for not following through like a man are weak and pathetic, just like we have all come to expect, and just like we all know you really are inside.  Do you really think that there is anyone left on this board who still likes you?  That can still stand you?  Sure, there are the female members you mentioned who will say nice things to you because they feel sorry for you, but that isn't the same thing now, is it?

When you look at yourself in the mirror do you want to punch it, or do you want to cry?

Do you really even think you are worth helping?  Don't you think that whatever tax dollars that would be spent on (your imaginary) commitment could be better spent on important things, like repainting curbs or giving the guy that scrapes dead animals off the street a second shovel?

Run along little Penty.  Go on now.  Take your whiny little bitchass down the street.  Buh bye.   :fuckyou:

You disgusting, vile, brown bag of dog shit. Chris-chan would have killed himself from the bullshit you spew out of your cunt mouth. You say that I am weak. Maybe I am weak, but guess what? You're even weaker. To advocate yours truly to commit suicide just because I'm an idiot. Yes, I am an idiot. I move! As for you, you're a Type B subhuman scumbag who shamelessly spreads their seed around and trains the manifestations of said seed to continue with the destruction of humanity and this world as we all know it. I fucking hate you. I refuse to succumb to your inhumane desires.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2011, 10:45:40 PM »
Seeing all this "go kill yourself" stuff makes me feel uneasy.

Over here it is difficult to get yourself committed. You have to be at risk of hurting yourself or others. So Pentagram, I hope you don't get committed but that you receive some kind of outpatient help. Don't know what it is like in America.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Osensitive1

« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2011, 10:49:49 PM »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2011, 11:32:00 PM »
Just to clarify, I never advocated his killing himself.  I did imply that if I woke up tomorrow morning and discovered I was him, that I would kill myself.  Not really the same thing.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2011, 11:33:29 PM »

You aren't going anywhere.  You never intended to go anywhere.  Your excuses for not following through like a man are weak and pathetic, just like we have all come to expect, and just like we all know you really are inside.  Do you really think that there is anyone left on this board who still likes you?  That can still stand you?  Sure, there are the female members you mentioned who will say nice things to you because they feel sorry for you, but that isn't the same thing now, is it?

When you look at yourself in the mirror do you want to punch it, or do you want to cry?

Do you really even think you are worth helping?  Don't you think that whatever tax dollars that would be spent on (your imaginary) commitment could be better spent on important things, like repainting curbs or giving the guy that scrapes dead animals off the street a second shovel?

Run along little Penty.  Go on now.  Take your whiny little bitchass down the street.  Buh bye.   :fuckyou:

You disgusting, vile, brown bag of dog shit. Chris-chan would have killed himself from the bullshit you spew out of your cunt mouth. You say that I am weak. Maybe I am weak, but guess what? You're even weaker. To advocate yours truly to commit suicide just because I'm an idiot. Yes, I am an idiot. I move! As for you, you're a Type B subhuman scumbag who shamelessly spreads their seed around and trains the manifestations of said seed to continue with the destruction of humanity and this world as we all know it. I fucking hate you. I refuse to succumb to your inhumane desires.

I am a type B subhuman scumbag?  I don't even know what that is supposed to be, except that it must not be as good as a type A.  Take it to your callout.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2011, 11:33:29 PM »

Holy fuck, Soleiyu, is that you? :laugh:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: May 08, 2011, 01:57:15 AM »

Over here it is difficult to get yourself committed. You have to be at risk of hurting yourself or others. So Pentagram, I hope you don't get committed but that you receive some kind of outpatient help. Don't know what it is like in America.

It makes me feel uneasy too.

I think that involuntary committment requires that the person be a danger to himself or others in the US the same as in Australia, but voluntary committment where the person consents to inpatient treatment is different.  I would hope that Pentagram wouldn't need to be hospitalized to get treatment, though.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #115 on: May 08, 2011, 03:46:01 AM »
My guess is that he wouldn't need to be committed, based on other cases I've heard of. He still needs help, though.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #116 on: May 08, 2011, 04:58:23 AM »

Thirded.

*correction* Fourthed; I hadn't read the last couple of replies.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #117 on: May 08, 2011, 05:11:33 AM »

What's wrong Penty? Pig did not push back toay?

Blowdry your hair in the shower and videostream it  :thumbup:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #118 on: May 08, 2011, 06:00:15 AM »

Oh FUCK OFF penty , seriously.
Can you not tell how little you are liked here?
If you're going to fucking whine about leaving ACTUALLY FUCKING LEAVE.

Some people , have no concept of anything.  :facepalm2:

Thirded.

Apologies , I've said that myself , but the dude is seriously getting on my tits right now.  >:(
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

DukeNukem

« Reply #119 on: May 08, 2011, 07:40:26 AM »

Oh FUCK OFF penty , seriously.
Can you not tell how little you are liked here?
If you're going to fucking whine about leaving ACTUALLY FUCKING LEAVE.

Some people , have no concept of anything.  :facepalm2:

Thirded.

Apologies , I've said that myself , but the dude is seriously getting on my tits right now.  >:(

Ironic, considering that you've always deliberately tried to annoy me. Now you're the one who's annoyed! :orly: