Educational

Author Topic: Time to go!  (Read 5340 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Time to go!
« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2011, 04:29:19 PM »

Reward good behaviour
Ignore bad behaviour

As I said earlier, this may be true if you're raising a child. Pentagram growing up into a responsible adult is not our responsibility though, despite many of us repeatedly having tried

So I see no reason to reward his occasional bouts of decency and let him get away with his bullshit (which 95% of his posts consist of)

He's not (literally) a baby and we are not his carers

Also it's been proven that rewarding his occasional good behaviour doesn't help improve him - he reverts back to his old way quickly regardless

QFT
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2011, 04:29:30 PM »
Every time he get's a reply,  you are feeding the fire >:D

The best way to eliminate bad behaviour is to ignore it

Reward good behaviour
Ignore bad behaviour

Penty doesn't care if it is negative or positive attention
-  he always gets some response.    So if everyone ignored
his fucked up posts, and replied to his normal ones (not patting him on the head)
he might get the message :dunno:  just a thawt

It seems that the opposite worked for Richard.  Though not everyone wanted him to go away his behavior was certainly modified by leaving.

???

Richard had a hissy fit when several people ignored his posts while he had the picture of himself squeezing the life out of his semi-erect penis as his avatar.

From what I read of his similar bouts of threatening to leave before he ever actually did, the negative attention seems to have played a role in his hissy fit and departure.  Am I incorrect?  ???

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2011, 04:29:50 PM »
He has done shit countless times, regardless on how we reacted towards him. He is a literal pain in the arse and should be wiped off this fucking planet for being such a useless waste of space. There is no point babying him, there is no point defending him. He'll fuck around with you regardless.

And for people defending him, you're the reason why such sad shits are still alive in the first place. You cannot change a person entirely you naive cunts! Let them rot or kill themselves, they'll be doing us a favour!

This is somewhat ironic since this is coming from another waste of space (myself), but at least I don't act like some 2 year old cunt that breaks things to get mammy's attention. I don't whine on how horrible my life is, and at least I try and do something productive rather than mouth breath and take pictures of myself jizzing all over the place.

I'm not trying to change him.  I agree with most of what you've wrote there.  People can change though.  Nothing you or I can do for that.  But spitting on him won't work.  What, do you kind of see yourself in him?  No pun intended.  Obviously you wouldn't be retarded enough to post a picture like that.  
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2011, 04:32:16 PM »
i've always just been honest about shit that I know nothing about

Yeah good one.  I only got onto complete hypocrites, with no awareness or man hating fucktards at wp.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2011, 04:33:10 PM »

Reward good behaviour
Ignore bad behaviour

As I said earlier, this may be true if you're raising a child. Pentagram growing up into a responsible adult is not our responsibility though, despite many of us repeatedly having tried

So I see no reason to reward his occasional bouts of decency and let him get away with his bullshit (which 95% of his posts consist of)

He's not (literally) a baby and we are not his carers

Also it's been proven that rewarding his occasional good behaviour doesn't help improve him - he reverts back to his old way quickly regardless

QFT

:agreed:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2011, 04:33:46 PM »
Every time he get's a reply,  you are feeding the fire >:D

Reward good behaviour
Ignore bad behaviour

-  he always gets some response.    So if everyone ignored
his fucked up posts, and replied to his normal ones (not patting him on the head)
he might get the message :dunno:  just a thawt

The problem, of course, is that any attention will do.

Thats exactly what I meant when I said no such thing as too much or bad publicty.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2011, 04:35:08 PM »
You're all acting like (bad)carers and mothering him  :P

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2011, 04:35:44 PM »
Rewarding good behaviour is no good anyway unless
everyone ignored his bad behaviour.

TBH i really dunno what would work with him, it was
just a flippant suggestion

it's just a method i use to train dogs :zoinks:

never tried it with humans (i use the term loosely)

:eyebrows:
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2011, 04:36:57 PM »

My mother never told me to fuck off and leave and then posted pictures of me jacking off (and wearing lipstick) on every website that meant anything to me.

WTF was wrong with your mother Benji? 

I'm sorry, that must have been hard.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2011, 04:43:32 PM »

My mother never told me to fuck off and leave and then posted pictures of me jacking off (and wearing lipstick) on every website that meant anything to me.

Now you know why i'm like this  :zoinks:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2011, 04:51:24 PM »
Every time he get's a reply,  you are feeding the fire >:D

Reward good behaviour
Ignore bad behaviour

-  he always gets some response.    So if everyone ignored
he might get the message :dunno:  just a thawt

It seems that the opposite worked for Richard.  Though not everyone wanted him to go away his behavior was certainly modified by leaving.

???

Richard had a hissy fit when several people ignored his posts while he had the picture of himself squeezing the life out of his semi-erect penis as his avatar.

From what I read of his similar bouts of threatening to leave before he ever actually did, the negative attention seems to have played a role in his hissy fit and departure.  Am I incorrect?  ???

He put several people on his ignore list in retaliation for them putting him on their ignore lists.  I noticed that he had also put himself on his own ignore list and kidded him about it.  He insisted that he would have never put himself on his own ignore list, that I must have done it to him as what would have been the world's lamest and stupidest prank since I was the one who brought it to his attention in the first place.  I checked the Mod log to see if someone other than Richard changed his profile, but nobody did and I told him this.  He blew up and said that unless Odeon somehow met some unclear demands of his then he was leaving.  Odeon actually copied that part of the Mod log and showed it to Richard, but that wasn't sufficient proof for Richard, so he left.

DukeNukem

« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2011, 05:38:14 PM »
And richard is getting along with everyone else at WP, I presume?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2011, 05:44:51 PM »

So I'm the only one who received those photos :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2011, 05:58:31 PM »
just had to try it

put myself on 'ignore'
 :lol:

but can still see all my posts   :zoinks:
blah blah blah

P7PSP

« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2011, 06:22:48 PM »
I guess ya'll like that fine picture of me, eh? Well, consider it a memento for the fine job you did of constantly harassing me for every little thing I do.
:violin:
Very soon, I'm going to get myself committed. I hope you all will be ever so happy with yourselves. But before I go, let me predict some of what will happen in this thread in no particular order:
As usual you blame others for your own conduct. Eat shit and die. When I say eat shit and die it is intended as an insult. Blaming me for insulting you would be correct, should you choose to actually eat shit and kill yourself you would have no one to blame but yourself for your own actions of imbibing shit and committing suicide.
1. Schleed will post that naked picture of me and say nothing like the fat piece of shit he really is.
So? You knew that about Shleed before you posted that pic dumbass.  :thumbdn:
2. Squid and Soph will post some stupid pictures of bucktooth people and animals, because I'm a Southerner. Durr.
It has nothing to do with you being a Southerner, it is all about you being an annoying crybaby cunt.
3. Some of the females on here will try to be sympathetic and shit in their replies.
So what? You behave like a rabid skunk no matter how others respond to you.
4. Some of the males on here will think that I'm really not leaving, but attention whoring again.
The best predictor for future behavior is past behavior. Drug addicts tend to use more drugs. Charlie Sheen will continue being a self aggrandizing demented idiot. You will stick around and damage yourself again.   
5. Sir Les will say something about me being a fat, pig-fucking pedophile.
:agreed: It is his nature to do so.  :thumbup:
6. The "... PROFIT" meme isn't happening in this post. It's not that funny.[/i]
Sometimes your whiny cuntiness is funny, sometimes it is merely repetitive and tedious.
So, go ahead. Make this thread unfunny and predictable as usual. Squid, Soph, Sir Les, Scrap, EBM, Schleed, and all the other trolls, you have all just about driven me away from here! Keep up the good work and I may REALLY leave and never come back! :wanker:
That would really show us now wouldn't it?  :zoinks:
I have never made any pretense of liking Felcher Aspie or having his best interest at heart.