Educational

Author Topic: Time to go!  (Read 5191 times)

DukeNukem

Time to go!
« on: May 07, 2011, 10:19:46 AM »
I guess ya'll like that fine picture of me, eh? Well, consider it a memento for the fine job you did of constantly harassing me for every little thing I do.

Very soon, I'm going to get myself committed. I hope you all will be ever so happy with yourselves. But before I go, let me predict some of what will happen in this thread in no particular order:

1. Schleed will post that naked picture of me and say nothing like the fat piece of shit he really is.

2. Squid and Soph will post some stupid pictures of bucktooth people and animals, because I'm a Southerner. Durr.

3. Some of the females on here will try to be sympathetic and shit in their replies.

4. Some of the males on here will think that I'm really not leaving, but attention whoring again.

5. Sir Les will say something about me being a fat, pig-fucking pedophile.

6. The "... PROFIT" meme isn't happening in this post. It's not that funny.

So, go ahead. Make this thread unfunny and predictable as usual. Squid, Soph, Sir Les, Scrap, EBM, Schleed, and all the other trolls, you have all just about driven me away from here! Keep up the good work and I may REALLY leave and never come back! :wanker:

Frolic_Fun

Re: Time to go!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 10:36:54 AM »
:LMAO:

It's on other forums too now!

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 10:37:52 AM »

:LMAO:  :plus:

I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 10:39:11 AM »
I thought of writing something and then I thought :happydance:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 10:40:01 AM »

Well, provide links so we can watch the lulz, hopefully the images (and more importantly the reactions) aren't removed immediately. :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 10:45:09 AM »
http://www.aspiesforfreedom.com/showthread.php?tid=22383
http://allmetalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=795877#post795877

One thread on a SMW hacking forum got shut down already, and for some reason I can't find the topic on 4chan now. :dunno:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 10:47:37 AM »
People can't see it. Perhaps I need to reupload.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2011, 10:47:51 AM »

One thread on a SMW hacking forum got shut down already, and for some reason I can't find the topic on 4chan now. :dunno:

:lol:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2011, 10:48:44 AM »
People can't see it. Perhaps I need to reupload.

???

I can see it ok , unfortunately.  :zombiefuck:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2011, 10:56:46 AM »
I guess ya'll like that fine picture of me, eh? Well, consider it a memento for the fine job you did of constantly harassing me for every little thing I do.

Very soon, I'm going to get myself committed. I hope you all will be ever so happy with yourselves. But before I go, let me predict some of what will happen in this thread in no particular order:

1. Schleed will post that naked picture of me and say nothing like the fat piece of shit he really is.

2. Squid and Soph will post some stupid pictures of bucktooth people and animals, because I'm a Southerner. Durr.

3. Some of the females on here will try to be sympathetic and shit in their replies.

4. Some of the males on here will think that I'm really not leaving, but attention whoring again.

5. Sir Les will say something about me being a fat, pig-fucking pedophile.

6. The "... PROFIT" meme isn't happening in this post. It's not that funny.

So, go ahead. Make this thread unfunny and predictable as usual. Squid, Soph, Sir Les, Scrap, EBM, Schleed, and all the other trolls, you have all just about driven me away from here! Keep up the good work and I may REALLY leave and never come back! :wanker:

How did Schleed get that picture in the first place?

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2011, 11:00:12 AM »
He posted it on i2 himself. I just saved it.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2011, 11:01:50 AM »

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2011, 11:10:20 AM »

lol, maybe you grossed out one of the mod on 4chan so much, he deleted it. If so, that's an Epic Win in itself. :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2011, 11:12:50 AM »

lol, maybe you grossed out one of the mod on 4chan so much, he deleted it. If so, that's an Epic Win in itself. :laugh:

:lol:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2011, 11:34:48 AM »
I'll be the first one to take option number 4  :headbang2:

See ya in a week (probably less)