Author Topic: True equality.  (Read 514 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: True equality.
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2013, 02:37:34 AM »
Can no longer be achieved. The existence of feminism and other "civil rights" movements are the greatest enemy to equal rights and personal freedom. All they achieve in modern times on the whole, is division.

Goddammit that lady is a hero. Seriously. If I was ever a fan of someone, Girlwriteswhat would be it.

Agree, disagree?

She is my hero too
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2013, 05:04:07 PM »
Can no longer be achieved. The existence of feminism and other "civil rights" movements are the greatest enemy to equal rights and personal freedom. All they achieve in modern times on the whole, is division.

Goddammit that lady is a hero. Seriously. If I was ever a fan of someone, Girlwriteswhat would be it.

Agree, disagree?

She is my hero too

Hell of a lot more woman than any "womyn".
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2013, 06:38:36 PM »

Agree, disagree?

She is my hero too

If I made a sexist joke about her right now, would it totally ruin the moment? :heart:
:gopher:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2013, 06:59:09 PM »

Agree, disagree?

She is my hero too

If I made a sexist joke about her right now, would it totally ruin the moment? :heart:

Probably.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2013, 08:07:15 AM »

Agree, disagree?

She is my hero too

Nope. Shes too heroic to be cheapened. Fire away, man.  :zoinks:
I will never stop...

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2013, 12:38:17 PM »
What about the autistic rights movement?

What about it? What are you asking?

I'm saying that the autistic rights movement is a civil rights movement. Are you saying that we are preventing equality from being achieved? Or are you singling out movements that aren't really about civil rights, as in your argument about feminism?

If the autism rights movements because as dishonest as the feminist movement/women's rights movement I would distance myself from it

Certain factions of the autistic rights movement are as dishonest as fuck mate, you know that as well as I do.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2013, 12:47:55 PM »

I'm saying that the autistic rights movement is a civil rights movement. Are you saying that we are preventing equality from being achieved? Or are you singling out movements that aren't really about civil rights, as in your argument about feminism?

If the autism rights movements because as dishonest as the feminist movement/women's rights movement I would distance myself from it

Certain factions of the autistic rights movement are as dishonest as fuck mate, you know that as well as I do.

They are but

a) Not as dishonest.

b) Their influence in society and culture is not as great so the effect is not as significant

c) I am not backing the Autism Rights Movement.

Do you know why I don't back the Autism Rights Movement?  :zoinks:
So I was not wrong
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2013, 01:21:05 PM »

They are but

a) Not as dishonest.

b) Their influence in society and culture is not as great so the effect is not as significant

c) I am not backing the Autism Rights Movement.

Do you know why I don't back the Autism Rights Movement?  :zoinks:
So I was not wrong

100% correct on all counts. I was just shit stirring.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2013, 01:31:19 PM »

True, but they're nothing compared to feminism.
I will never stop...