Educational

Author Topic: Anonymous WP user, direct your flak here.  (Read 20089 times)

eris

Re: Anonymous WP user, direct your flak here.
« Reply #210 on: April 28, 2011, 03:26:45 PM »
I visited once, to read some of the iamnotaprickakeet drama; but other than that never been to WP.  So I have no idea who Anonymous is. What's their username over there ?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #211 on: April 28, 2011, 03:27:59 PM »
PM

Psychophant

« Reply #212 on: April 28, 2011, 03:29:31 PM »
I am so glad I never joined wp. 

Yes, the permanent damage is awful :)

I think it's funny that I keep hearing people from the land of cayenne pepper talking about how glad they are they never joined the land of vanilla.  I don't think any of you could have been hurt over there, it's against the rules  :police:

I just felt that I would have wasted my time there.  And time with studying and such is not something I have a lot of.   :zombiefuck:

eris

« Reply #213 on: April 28, 2011, 03:31:09 PM »
PM

I read that, but thought it was an abbreviation :P

oh and I only visited as a guest, never made an account

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #214 on: April 28, 2011, 03:39:45 PM »

I think it's funny that I keep hearing people from the land of cayenne pepper talking about how glad they are they never joined the land of vanilla.  I don't think any of you could have been hurt over there, it's against the rules  :police:

What permanent damage?

Is it the reputation of the place so people think the place is bad still because of the history there or what damage are you talking about?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #215 on: April 28, 2011, 03:42:14 PM »

What permanent damage?

Is it the reputation of the place so people think the place is bad still because of the history there or what damage are you talking about?

The damage consists simply of six hydrocoptic marzul vanes so fitted to the ambaphascient lunar wain shaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented. The main winding was of the normal lotus-odeltoid type placed in panendurmic semi-bulloid slots of the stator. Every seventh conductor being connected by a non-reversible tremmy pipe to the differential girdle spring on the up-end of the grammeters.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #216 on: April 28, 2011, 03:43:25 PM »

I think it's funny that I keep hearing people from the land of cayenne pepper talking about how glad they are they never joined the land of vanilla.  I don't think any of you could have been hurt over there, it's against the rules  :police:

What permanent damage?

Look what it did to Obama :o

« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 03:52:48 PM by parts »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Osensitive1

« Reply #217 on: April 28, 2011, 03:51:22 PM »

I think it's funny that I keep hearing people from the land of cayenne pepper talking about how glad they are they never joined the land of vanilla.  I don't think any of you could have been hurt over there, it's against the rules  :police:

What permanent damage?

The damage consists simply of six hydrocoptic marzul vanes so fitted to the ambaphascient lunar wain shaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented. The main winding was of the normal lotus-odeltoid type placed in panendurmic semi-bulloid slots of the stator. Every seventh conductor being connected by a non-reversible tremmy pipe to the differential girdle spring on the up-end of the grammeters.
:laugh:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #218 on: April 29, 2011, 02:33:06 AM »

What permanent damage?

Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #219 on: April 29, 2011, 05:31:10 AM »
   MLA is just being sarcastic, you silly asspies!   :asthing:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Celticgoddess

« Reply #220 on: April 29, 2011, 06:44:46 AM »
I didn't have any bad experiences on WP. It served its purpose.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #221 on: April 29, 2011, 06:45:40 AM »
It served its purpose.

Wow, you mean YOU got naked pics of female members?

Why didn't I? ???

midlifeaspie

« Reply #222 on: April 29, 2011, 08:31:53 AM »

What permanent damage?

Moreover, whenever fluorescent square motion is required, it may also be employed in conjunction with the drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal depleneration.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #223 on: April 29, 2011, 07:23:05 PM »

What permanent damage?

I take it she left behind a complicated mess? :laugh:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #224 on: April 29, 2011, 10:24:50 PM »

What permanent damage?

Sorry, can you dummy that down for me? I could not understand a thing what you've said.