Author Topic: Anonymous WP user, direct your flak here.  (Read 20088 times)

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Anonymous WP user, direct your flak here.
« Reply #120 on: April 27, 2011, 10:21:19 AM »

This thread is fucking dumb.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #121 on: April 27, 2011, 10:22:55 AM »

This thread is fucking dumb.

Dumber even.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2011, 10:57:36 AM »
These things are only ever interesting to those who visit both places.  :autism:

Psychophant

« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2011, 11:05:23 AM »
Callouts. They are really a meet and greet and of no real consequence. When we like someone and want to discuss it with them we "call out" to them. "Hey dog breath your posting style sucks" or "Hey your opinion on religion sucks retard". We all respond very well to such claims and that is the "call out" section.

Psychophant is a great lover of chess and like the game of chess he is very good at mindgames and in working a forum. Having said this he does not mind pushy or arrogant people and bigots. He is not family orientated and prefers the company of an inexpensive bottle of scotch and a shot glass.

Now best be on my way..........    :angel:

Oh shit, my secrets are revealed!    :autism:  Anyway, welcome, I'm not a member of wp.  I lurked there, didn't care for it.  Lurked here, liked what I saw and joined up.    And I do prefer to drink alone................but, that may be changing.   :headbang2:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2011, 11:28:08 AM »
Callouts. They are really a meet and greet and of no real consequence. When we like someone and want to discuss it with them we "call out" to them. "Hey dog breath your posting style sucks" or "Hey your opinion on religion sucks retard". We all respond very well to such claims and that is the "call out" section.

Psychophant is a great lover of chess and like the game of chess he is very good at mindgames and in working a forum. Having said this he does not mind pushy or arrogant people and bigots. He is not family orientated and prefers the company of an inexpensive bottle of scotch and a shot glass.

Oh shit, my secrets are revealed!    :autism:  Anyway, welcome, I'm not a member of wp.  I lurked there, didn't care for it.  Lurked here, liked what I saw and joined up.    And I do prefer to drink alone................but, that may be changing.   :headbang2:

:orly:

Does this mean you're dating or is there an online bar in this place that forgot send me an invite?  :wine:

Psychophant

« Reply #125 on: April 27, 2011, 11:49:46 AM »
I actually have a date tonite.     :2thumbsup:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: April 27, 2011, 12:01:36 PM »

I think that there is someone called Psychophant on WP who never posted.  Is that not you?

:congrats: on the date.  For some reason, I thought that you were married.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: April 27, 2011, 12:14:28 PM »
I tried looking up Pistonhead to see what got him banned and all the posts were blank in his profile. WTH?

Psychophant

« Reply #128 on: April 27, 2011, 12:24:51 PM »

I think that there is someone called Psychophant on WP who never posted.  Is that not you?

:congrats: on the date.  For some reason, I thought that you were married.

Not me.   

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #129 on: April 27, 2011, 01:15:35 PM »
The only person I can think of who would actually have something to lose if Alex bothered to read this site is myself, and I signed up using my actual name and admitted who I actually was on my very first post.  Alex doesn't ban people, that's why he has me.  If you read my intro thread then you already know my stance on that matter.

As your story keeps changing I think you have alternative motives here, and I don't think you have even figured them out yet.  You signed up 8 minutes after a notorious prick was banned from WP, so my first assumption is that this plays a role.

You are :viking:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #130 on: April 27, 2011, 02:02:29 PM »
I'm pretty close to revealing who I am, to hell with the consequences. I don't really care if Alex finds out. But first, I will say who i'm NOT

Quatermass
Sinsboldly
Alex
Pistonhead
A praetor sockpuppet

The big reveal will come when Hubert shows up.

Time to be :viking:
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #131 on: April 27, 2011, 02:09:05 PM »
I'm pretty close to revealing who I am, to hell with the consequences. I don't really care if Alex finds out. But first, I will say who i'm NOT

Quatermass
Sinsboldly
Alex
Pistonhead
A praetor sockpuppet

Big reveal?

:flasher: :boobs:  :orly:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

eris

« Reply #132 on: April 27, 2011, 02:11:33 PM »

Quatermass
Sinsboldly
Alex
Pistonhead
A praetor sockpuppet

will there be nude pictures too ?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: April 27, 2011, 02:14:24 PM »
I hope it's a girl :M

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: April 27, 2011, 02:20:08 PM »

:blah:  Take your drama back to WP.