Author Topic: The stupid SOCCER (not awesome American football) thread  (Read 16629 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Calling out MLA
« Reply #195 on: May 06, 2011, 06:30:54 AM »
Who are in those other links, you or me?  Did you post them cause you knew I wouldn't be able to see them, it says I have to be over 17 to view them  :'(  You banned me remember you tosspot.  :lol:

I got banned from Wrongplanet once I think....no maybe twice...no hang on...
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #196 on: May 06, 2011, 06:37:26 AM »
I think you're the one who has the world record for number of times you were banned from WP. I'm still at zero count. Wish I was that good.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #197 on: May 06, 2011, 07:46:45 AM »
I think you're the one who has the world record for number of times you were banned from WP. I'm still at zero count. Wish I was that good.

All you have to do is ask  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #198 on: May 06, 2011, 07:48:19 AM »

All you have to do is ask  :zoinks:

:lol:

If I was "Good" I would still be on there unbanned. :P
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

midlifeaspie

« Reply #199 on: May 06, 2011, 07:51:49 AM »

All you have to do is ask  :zoinks:

He calls out Alex fairly regularly.  This would have been enough under a previous staff, and may be enough again one day. :(
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 11:41:35 AM by Hubert Cumberdale »

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #200 on: May 06, 2011, 10:41:52 AM »
Things will never change much, probably due to the silly rules, and just the place in general.  There are people still members of the site, who've done much worse than people who've been banned.  I think the mods shouldn't be so ban happy, they wouldn't like it, and thats been proved, mak got banned and left a tearful message on his sig.  And when sins was banned she had a meltdown, posing as me to Alex on yahoo and saying christopher mcandless had flown across the atlantic to fuck with her computer  :screwy:  she deleted people she didn't like, which could fuck the site up, but she's still a member  :wanker:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #201 on: May 06, 2011, 04:09:34 PM »
And we should care because...?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Osensitive1

« Reply #202 on: May 06, 2011, 04:29:32 PM »
"Because it's Spring; things dare to do people (& not the other way round)"

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #203 on: May 06, 2011, 04:40:02 PM »

Because WP is the center of the universe  :autism:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #204 on: May 06, 2011, 04:44:15 PM »

Because WP is the center of the universe  :autism:

Ah, yes. Where is Kepler when we need him.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #205 on: May 06, 2011, 05:25:10 PM »

All you have to do is ask  :zoinks:

He calls out Alex fairly regularly.  This would have been enough under a previous staff, and may be enough again one day. :(

If I end up getting banned eventually, it's all good. I've been asking for it.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #206 on: May 06, 2011, 05:27:24 PM »
Things will never change much, probably due to the silly rules, and just the place in general.  There are people still members of the site, who've done much worse than people who've been banned.  I think the mods shouldn't be so ban happy, they wouldn't like it, and thats been proved, mak got banned and left a tearful message on his sig.  And when sins was banned she had a meltdown, posing as me to Alex on yahoo and saying christopher mcandless had flown across the atlantic to fuck with her computer  :screwy:  she deleted people she didn't like, which could fuck the site up, but she's still a member  :wanker:

What? She impersonated you when she was talking to alex and told him Hadron flew all the way to her home in Oregon and stole some stuff? But don't worry alex knew it was her that said it.

Can you complain to alex again?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #207 on: May 06, 2011, 05:40:37 PM »

It was directed at MLA, you just focus on this busy site  :-*
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #208 on: May 06, 2011, 05:41:12 PM »

What? She impersonated you when she was talking to alex and told him Hadron flew all the way to her home in Oregon and stole some stuff? But don't worry alex knew it was her that said it.

Can you complain to alex again?

complain about what?

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #209 on: May 06, 2011, 06:36:57 PM »
More like complain to whom? :autism: