Educational

Author Topic: The stupid SOCCER (not awesome American football) thread  (Read 16700 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Calling out MLA
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2011, 02:17:15 PM »
his real username's Ragtime

he's another conservative christian

at least I thought that was who benji was on about

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2011, 02:17:39 PM »
does fagtime still post on wp?

is he still married?

he's a right fucking arsehole

Never heard of him

He's the one who started the thread that you quoted from to post in here, you fucking moron.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2011, 02:17:54 PM »

is he still married?

Yeah, didn't you see his thread "homosexuality decoded"?   :rofl:

lol seriously? sounds interesting, might have to go have a look. I hope it isn't locked :tinfoi:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2011, 02:19:56 PM »
Glad to hear it, so feel free to stick around.  This place really is more up your alley than WP considering your dislike of rules and desire to be offensive.  I know emlion isn't here, but there are other gals who might engage with you.

Why do we have no shaking head "No" smiley" :zombiefuck:

You're female?  :zombiefuck:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

midlifeaspie

« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2011, 02:21:11 PM »

is he still married?

Never heard of him

He's the one who started the thread that you quoted from to post in here, you fucking moron.

Oh, I see.  The R and the F are pretty close on the keyboard  :lol:

I can't be held responsible for trying to read your sad little mind, especially when you give everyone little 4th-grader nicknames in your head :hahaha:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2011, 02:21:25 PM »

is he still married?

Yeah, didn't you see his thread "homosexuality decoded"?   :rofl:

lol seriously? sounds interesting, might have to go have a look. I hope it isn't locked :tinfoi:

Oh yeah, it might be locked after my puupet posted in there.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2011, 02:22:23 PM »

is he still married?

Never heard of him

Oh, I see.  The R and the F are pretty close on the keyboard  :lol:

I can't be held responsible for trying to read your sad little mind, especially when you give everyone little 4th-grader nicknames in your head :hahaha:

I didn't come up with the nickname, its what most people call him.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2011, 02:23:34 PM »
You think too highly of yourself.  You are easy to remove.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt158761.html

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2011, 02:26:11 PM »

Are you a bit slow today?  I knew i'd get deleted.  I just thought one of the mods would lock it.  Like I said, wp-sweep it under the rug, and make the prick a mod  :orly:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2011, 02:27:12 PM »
Oh, you're MLA.  How am I meant to know.  What gave you the idea that I was writing to other mods saying you were bad?  I just wrote to you and another trying to make sure Vigilans got dragged down with me.  Though now attention has been put on him, its only a matter of time.

I just saw this post and thought I should address it.  You are correct that Vigilans time as a member is limited as he has been nominated for a moderator position.

Thats just proves even more how fucked up the mod choices are  :lol:  Is it cause he's a liberwal that he can get away with acting like a cunt?  So you and the rest of the team just turned a blind eye to all the insults he made, cause it was at me?  I guess its ok for him to insult fagtime and inyuasha cause they aren't liberal?

So, why do you call your fellow conservatives mean names?  You guys should band together to fight the tyranny of the evil weed.  Your anti-marijuana crusade made up most of what you had been going on about ever since being allowed back.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2011, 02:27:47 PM »

Are you a bit slow today?  I knew i'd get deleted.  I just thought one of the mods would lock it.  Like I said, wp-sweep it under the rug, and make the prick a mod  :orly:

And is it locked Benji?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2011, 02:40:54 PM »
Oh, you're MLA.  How am I meant to know.  What gave you the idea that I was writing to other mods saying you were bad?  I just wrote to you and another trying to make sure Vigilans got dragged down with me.  Though now attention has been put on him, its only a matter of time.

I just saw this post and thought I should address it.  You are correct that Vigilans time as a member is limited as he has been nominated for a moderator position.

Thats just proves even more how fucked up the mod choices are  :lol:  Is it cause he's a liberwal that he can get away with acting like a cunt?  So you and the rest of the team just turned a blind eye to all the insults he made, cause it was at me?  I guess its ok for him to insult fagtime and inyuasha cause they aren't liberal?

So, why do you call your fellow conservatives mean names?  You guys should band together to fight the tyranny of the evil weed.  Your anti-marijuana crusade made up most of what you had been going on about ever since being allowed back.

I'm not a conservative christian, and the guy is a complete pratt.  Yep, cause i've seen about 200 weed threads on wp, talking about it being legal, and usually you would say its a clonned thread and do something about it.  And yeah, I put my views against weed, and then got vigilans, tea, aceofdiggingtools and ska making the dreaded personal attacks on me, but nothing was done.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2011, 02:41:55 PM »

And is it locked Benji?

No, cause the posts I made were swept.  It was gonna be one or the other, depending on which mod dealt with it.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2011, 03:22:34 PM »
the weasel still can's answer any of my questions.  :wanker:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2011, 03:32:01 PM »
Rhetorical questions for 100 Alex:

Am I a bit slow today?  Yes

Is it because he is a liberal that he can act like such a cunt?  No, he can act like a cunt because he was acting that way towards you.

Is it okay for him to bash on conservatives because he is a liberal?  Yes, sure, why not?

Can I change your password to help keep you from logging into your account and checking your PMs?  No, only an admin can do that and once banned you can't get to your PMs anyway.

Were there any other pointless questions that I missed?