Educational

Author Topic: The stupid SOCCER (not awesome American football) thread  (Read 16667 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Calling out MLA
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2011, 02:29:59 PM »
Well, if this ever even began it certainly appears to now be over.  I hope you stick around this time.  :2thumbsup:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2011, 02:38:11 PM »
I feel tempted just for the jokes at the top of the page, I might try that borrowing money one  :laugh:  But na, its better if someone just gives me a shout if there's any drama to come along for.  You should encourage wp members to flock over, if retards like the ones mentioned are here, its definitely worth hanging about.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2011, 02:42:53 PM »
Oh right.

See I think you've got the wrong idea, I don't desire to be offensive, I just blurt out whatever I want to say, in real life too quite a bit.  You're talking like i've just joined, I was on this place when you were still a twinkle in Alex's eye.

I'm not sure what moogs problem was, like i said, he was destressed about me sending him that message.

Which mod was that who didn't like soph's joke?  And I wasn't trying to piss everyone off, even though people think thats the case.  They're just too challenged to think I might actually just piss people off by being me.  Though, I was obviously trying to piss wefuck off, she threw out some insults and I was banned lol.  Same with vigilans, though I was just pointing out how hypocritical he'd been, and he somehow gets away with all those "personal attacks"?  Odd.  :orly:

I don't know what nunya is.

Maybe my balls would grow if I cut my dick off to get extra tolerance?

It wasn't really a joke, and it was just the first arse I came across  :lol:

It's best to not post your humor there. That's why I don't post mine often anymore because I am afraid it get seen wrong and people would think I was trying to provoke people than being funny. I am not going to take chances.

I also try and avoid drama on WP because I am afraid I might get the banhammer, not the other person and I could end up breaking rules again and not even know it. If someone insults you, report them to the mods and let them handle it, not you. Don't even try and defend yourself nor stick up, go to the mods and let them deal with it.

But too late for this advice but use this for your future if you do get back on WP.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2011, 02:47:20 PM »
Oh, you're MLA.  How am I meant to know.  What gave you the idea that I was writing to other mods saying you were bad?  I just wrote to you and another trying to make sure Vigilans got dragged down with me.  Though now attention has been put on him, its only a matter of time.

I just saw this post and thought I should address it.  You are correct that Vigilans time as a member is limited as he has been nominated for a moderator position.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2011, 02:48:41 PM »
Oh, you're MLA.  How am I meant to know.  What gave you the idea that I was writing to other mods saying you were bad?  I just wrote to you and another trying to make sure Vigilans got dragged down with me.  Though now attention has been put on him, its only a matter of time.

I just saw this post and thought I should address it.  You are correct that Vigilans time as a member is limited as he has been nominated for a moderator position.

On WP? Wow. I'd be very surprised if he did become a mod.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2011, 03:12:18 PM »
Eh? I make sure everyone knows I'm trans? On here I think everyone does, yeah. But on WP I only bring it up if it's relevant. people have said they were surprised when they saw me mention being trans in the gay threads etc for example

As I've said elsewhere today, I don't even see myself as trans, I see myself as any other guy on there and would prefer others to as welll. That doesn't mean I'm gonna hide it though if it comes up in a thread

Thats what I meant, on wp. 
But I don't see how I';ve done that on wp though. Obviously in the threads about the GLBT forum (which you posted in a lot) it came up, as it was relevant. Although even in those I don't think I mentioned it much.

In the rest of my posts though I think I just post the same as any other guy on there unless I'm responding to a thread where my being trans actually is relevant, ie the one about why you are still single, trans was in my list of reasons.

I don't think most of the people there even know I am trans. And afaik none of the mods did until MLA came here

midlifeaspie

« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2011, 03:21:10 PM »
Eh? I make sure everyone knows I'm trans? On here I think everyone does, yeah. But on WP I only bring it up if it's relevant. people have said they were surprised when they saw me mention being trans in the gay threads etc for example

As I've said elsewhere today, I don't even see myself as trans, I see myself as any other guy on there and would prefer others to as welll. That doesn't mean I'm gonna hide it though if it comes up in a thread

But I don't see how I';ve done that on wp though. Obviously in the threads about the GLBT forum (which you posted in a lot) it came up, as it was relevant. Although even in those I don't think I mentioned it much.

In the rest of my posts though I think I just post the same as any other guy on there unless I'm responding to a thread where my being trans actually is relevant, ie the one about why you are still single, trans was in my list of reasons.

I don't think most of the people there even know I am trans. And afaik none of the mods did until MLA came here

You don't.  I think he was just looking for a rise out of you.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2011, 04:30:41 PM »
Glad to hear it, so feel free to stick around.  This place really is more up your alley than WP considering your dislike of rules and desire to be offensive.  I know emlion isn't here, but there are other gals who might engage with you.

Why do we have no shaking head "No" smiley" :zombiefuck:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2011, 05:28:46 PM »
Glad to hear it, so feel free to stick around.  This place really is more up your alley than WP considering your dislike of rules and desire to be offensive.  I know emlion isn't here, but there are other gals who might engage with you.

Can't do that ma'am it's a  :nono:

Your wish is my demand.     :2thumbsup:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2011, 07:53:17 AM »

Can't do that ma'am it's a  :nono:

Your wish is my demand.     :2thumbsup:

Cool. :plus:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2011, 02:10:31 PM »
Oh, you're MLA.  How am I meant to know.  What gave you the idea that I was writing to other mods saying you were bad?  I just wrote to you and another trying to make sure Vigilans got dragged down with me.  Though now attention has been put on him, its only a matter of time.

Thats just proves even more how fucked up the mod choices are  :lol:  Is it cause he's a liberwal that he can get away with acting like a cunt?  So you and the rest of the team just turned a blind eye to all the insults he made, cause it was at me?  I guess its ok for him to insult fagtime and inyuasha cause they aren't liberal?
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2011, 02:13:40 PM »

You don't.  I think he was just looking for a rise out of you.

I don't really see soph as a boy, or a girl, just a person  :eyelash:  Even though soph acts like a girl, but as long as soph is happy  :-*

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2011, 02:14:08 PM »
does fagtime still post on wp?

is he still married?

he's a right fucking arsehole

midlifeaspie

« Reply #88 on: April 29, 2011, 02:15:09 PM »

is he still married?

Never heard of him

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2011, 02:16:34 PM »

is he still married?

Yeah, didn't you see his thread "homosexuality decoded"?   :rofl: