Author Topic: The stupid SOCCER (not awesome American football) thread  (Read 16459 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Calling out MLA
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2011, 04:53:28 PM »
I noticed that scumpag thread got removed, was that a personal attack even though no one was being called it on the forum and calling people off the forum and movie and TV characters that still is a personal attack?

I posted something about it but the thread was removed so I am not sure if you responded to my post or not.

I don't know why this is in my callout thread, but as Benji hasn't shown up yet I guess I can respond.  Do you have a membership list of WP members?  I don't.  How do you know that none of those people are members?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2011, 04:58:03 PM »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2011, 05:25:34 PM »
Looks like Soph beat me to it but who has the time to go through that long list?  And it doesn't tell us who those people are like if Lindsay Lohan decided to join, we won't know it's her and even of she uses her real name, we would just think someone registered with her name and must be a fan of hers.

Because how is posting photos of TV characters or movie characters an attack? No way they can join the forum because they are nor real. I don't remember anymore who the scumbags were except for that movie photo from the movie Juno and some photo of some fat ugly man who I have no idea who that is.

But I get the point now about posting photos of celebs for scum bags because they could be a member of the forum.

Oh well now I know posting threads like post photos of scumbags is considered a violation of the rules.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2011, 05:59:50 PM »
Is Benji coming back? Not sure why he left here in the first place.

Until his recent return, his last posts were on February 23, 2010, the day Queen Victoria and I joined.

Our combined badass awesomeness drove him underground!   :headbang:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2011, 07:04:50 AM »
Hey there Benji.

Come on in the water is fine. I put a few drops of blood in the water but you should have a pleasant time until the sharks come into dine.

In the meantime, how you doing? Been a while.

So you have been on WP getting yourself banned again after agreeing to behave? Don't accept deals that you can not man up and follow through with. Makes you look weak.

Oh well at the end of the day it did make you look butthurt and retarded and that is the main thing.

Good to have you back. Take care.  :thumbup:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2011, 07:10:11 AM »
Thanks for the help Vagilans  :)

I wasn't gonna bother posting about DLA, cause I wasn't 100% sure what happened would get to here, but how silly of me, i'm sure gossip is an aspie trait.  I didn't wanna let me old buddies from I2 down either  ;)  Also, I didn't know vag was a member here.  I think there should be a smilie on wp with a sign saying "go to I2", if things get heated.  So people can talk things out without having to worry about some mentally challenged mod with power starvation, banning them.  I guess first chance he got, he was gonna take it, especially after me hinting his special needs job was just sitting in front of a computer all day.

The main reason I wanted to post, was seeing that pistonhead had been banned, for what?  And Soph for talking about vegetables.  Now, as me and Soph were both in the same boat, of having the golden oppertunity of having our accounts back at wp, how come Soph gets banned for a week, but mine is perm?  I thought first offense and that was it.  The problem I have is the bullshit that flidlife talked about, everyone being treated fairly and equally.  Hopefully flidlife can answer this.

Its pretty obvious that you get more consideration at wp, if you're a "minority" or female.  The proof is in the pudding.  When I made a puppet of a 50 year old woman to fuck with sins, I said worse things then, than I ever have, but wasn't banned untill I revealed who I was.  So obviously fucktards like wefucktion can get away with bitching about people, while she listens to "sisters are doin' it for themselves".  I dread to think what her husband is like, but she obviously wears the trousers.  

Someone should post this video on wp, and watch feminazi's like herself come crawling out of the woodwork to say how offended they are, and would be if someone spoke to them like that.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 07:16:58 AM by benjimanbreeg »
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2011, 07:14:20 AM »
Hey there Benji.

Come on in the water is fine. I put a few drops of blood in the water but you should have a pleasant time until the sharks come into dine.

In the meantime, how you doing? Been a while.

So you have been on WP getting yourself banned again after agreeing to behave? Don't accept deals that you can not man up and follow through with. Makes you look weak.

Oh well at the end of the day it did make you look butthurt and retarded and that is the main thing.

Good to have you back. Take care.  :thumbup:

So are you AL on WP too?  You're obviously butthurt too sir, I liked your intro post to me in that other thread, it read like "nice to have you back, you're a cunt, but yeah welcome back"  :lol: I'm sorry!  That I implied your life is just bitching on I2.  I think i'll pop in occasionally to join ya, cause it is fun haha.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2011, 07:22:09 AM »
That was one of my accounts over there.
You are a cunt Benji. Not at all out of place here. Over there? Seems like Midlife Aspie gave you a chance to have an account there and you agreed to whatever conditions to behave. Then you simply didn't. What you have not likely understood is MLA had to fight for you and others to extend that favour.
Were the conditions onerous? Then don't accept them. I didn't and I wouldn't. You did and you fucked up.
What the fuck are you on that place for anyhow? You really ought to stay here or somewhere like it.

Still not my fight. Good to have you back I guess. Should stick around. You now doubt will get your arse kicked in this thread. Not by me, I am going to watch a dvd and have a play on another forum a while.
Stick around Breej take your beating and man up and hang out with us tards a while.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2011, 07:45:31 AM »
You are a cunt Benji. Not at all out of place here. Over there? Seems like Midlife Aspie gave you a chance to have an account there and you agreed to whatever conditions to behave. Then you simply didn't. What you have not likely understood is MLA had to fight for you and others to extend that favour.
Were the conditions onerous? Then don't accept them. I didn't and I wouldn't. You did and you fucked up.
What the fuck are you on that place for anyhow? You really ought to stay here or somewhere like it.

Still not my fight. Good to have you back I guess. Should stick around. You now doubt will get your arse kicked in this thread. Not by me, I am going to watch a dvd and have a play on another forum a while.
Stick around Breej take your beating and man up and hang out with us tards a while.

Oh yeah, you were arguing with quatermass.

Midlife wasn't the one who gave me a chance.  So save the shit, when you're oblivious to all the facts.  Right, i'm out of place over there, but then are a lot of others, or should be.  That place won't change.  Luckily you can just go about your business there, and not get involved with too many fights.  I don't think I was that awful on wp, obviously saying wefunction is bitter was the end.  Wait how are you still a member over there if people know you have lots of accounts?  Well i've always been up front, and wouldn't go teabagging midlife on here like vag does.  I could try that tactic so I don't get banned here

"I quite like you Odeon hehe, you make me all warm inside"

I'm not here for fights with everyone, just wanna see what midlife says.  And I will come and hang out from time to time I reckon, if just to catch up on all the gossip.  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2011, 08:01:38 AM »

Midlife wasn't the one who gave me a chance.  So save the shit, when you're oblivious to all the facts.  Right, i'm out of place over there, but then are a lot of others, or should be.  That place won't change.  Luckily you can just go about your business there, and not get involved with too many fights.  I don't think I was that awful on wp, obviously saying wefunction is bitter was the end.  Wait how are you still a member over there if people know you have lots of accounts?  Well i've always been up front, and wouldn't go teabagging midlife on here like vag does.  I could try that tactic so I don't get banned here

I'm not here for fights with everyone, just wanna see what midlife says.  And I will come and hang out from time to time I reckon, if just to catch up on all the gossip.  :zoinks:

LOL. I am banned Benji.

In honesty I never really had much of an issue with you here. You are a pain in the arse from time to time, but who isn't I sure the fuck am.
That said, Why go back to WP? Makes no real sense. It is not you and you don't fit. Most of us here don't.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2011, 08:02:17 AM »
I have to admit though, while lurking on WP, wefunction seemed like she has something up her ass about men for some reason. Not for me to judge further than that, I don't know her other than what I saw.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2011, 08:14:42 AM »

LOL. I am banned Benji

In honesty I never really had much of an issue with you here. You are a pain in the arse from time to time, but who isn't I sure the fuck am.
That said, Why go back to WP? Makes no real sense. It is not you and you don't fit. Most of us here don't.

Oh I didn't know that haha.  What, for rightly saying quaterfag wasn't a friendly mod?  He seems to have some delusion that he's the people's champion lol.

Yeah, I think everyone can be a pain in the arse on forums, The kid in me loves to play around on them, and the grown up in me, likes the kid in me ;)

Well its the main aspie site, and I also felt like I had unfinished business.  And I got to read my unread messages, from some friends, obviously I couldn't before cause of sins banning me out of the blue.  I did fit in ok when I started posting their to begin with, but I think my time on the myspace forums turned me into a real forum tard.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2011, 08:18:47 AM »
I have to admit though, while lurking on WP, wefunction seemed like she has something up her ass about men for some reason. Not for me to judge further than that, I don't know her other than what I saw.

Its a stick.  I was probably right about it being due to past experiences with men.  She's probably just some dumb whore who can't forgive herself.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2011, 10:06:50 AM »
Hi Benji.

I'm a little confused by your posting style.  Who exactly are you accusing of being vigilans?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2011, 10:31:57 AM »
Hi Benji.

I'm a little confused by your posting style.  Who exactly are you accusing of being vigilans?

Hi.  You isn't it?