Educational

Author Topic: People's views regarding transpeople  (Read 14160 times)

Osensitive1

Re: People's views regarding transpeople
« Reply #810 on: August 28, 2011, 10:08:21 AM »
Nope, no pity. They want to be women viewed as women and hide behind the mantle of being men when it is convenient. A woman would have been arrested. They can not have it both ways,
Agreed. Didn't see the stupid law as the point at all; either they want to be treated as female by society or they don't.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #811 on: August 28, 2011, 10:23:38 AM »
They wanted a chance to upset or offend and it seems it worked and then they hid behind the "we are men" mantle. If they were men or saw themselves as such they would not have enhanced their breasts. To look like women. There is no "We did not know" or "What breasts?...These things?" They deserved to get fined at minimum and their arses kicked by every Transwoman.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #812 on: August 28, 2011, 06:09:56 PM »
They wanted a chance to upset or offend and it seems it worked and then they hid behind the "we are men" mantle. If they were men or saw themselves as such they would not have enhanced their breasts. To look like women. There is no "We did not know" or "What breasts?...These things?" They deserved to get fined at minimum and their arses kicked by every Transwoman.

Personally, i think the majority of women, trans or ootherwise would have obeyed the law in the first place, so as not to cause a problem. It is possible these 'dudes' were trying to shock and knew there would be  complaints which would have been dismissed once the cops realised they were 'dudes', but for whatever reason, it brought publicity (some unwanted) on the topic of transgender and laws of councils as far as exposure. I mean, some fucked up people even see pregnant women in bikinis as being obscene, and they aren't exposing themselves.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #813 on: August 28, 2011, 09:59:56 PM »
Boulder considered making women exposing their breasts against the law after the woman who gardened topless in a thong down the street from a school, but they decided that it would be unfair to make it a crime for women to show their breasts as long as it wasn't a crime for men to do it.  I think that criminalizing topless women also could lead to women being persecuted for breastfeeding their babies and I think that's just wrong.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #814 on: August 28, 2011, 10:13:33 PM »
Boulder considered making women exposing their breasts against the law after the woman who gardened topless in a thong down the street from a school, but they decided that it would be unfair to make it a crime for women to show their breasts as long as it wasn't a crime for men to do it.  I think that criminalizing topless women also could lead to women being persecuted for breastfeeding their babies and I think that's just wrong.

Agreed. There's apparently a group of nuts who want women breastfeeding at restaurants to do it in the dunny. The answer the mums give is 'would you eat your food in there? So why are you expecting my child to do the same?'

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #815 on: August 28, 2011, 10:35:10 PM »

Agreed. There's apparently a group of nuts who want women breastfeeding at restaurants to do it in the dunny. The answer the mums give is 'would you eat your food in there? So why are you expecting my child to do the same?'

Or they expect the woman to cover her breastfeeding child's head with a blanket even though it might be 90 degrees because they are mortally afraid they might get a small glimpse of the side of her boob.  If they get a glimpse of the tops of her breasts they think that's "cleavage" but heaven forbid they see a bit of the side.

::)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #816 on: August 28, 2011, 10:39:18 PM »

Or they expect the woman to cover her breastfeeding child's head with a blanket even though it might be 90 degrees because they are mortally afraid they might get a small glimpse of the side of her boob.  If they get a glimpse of the tops of her breasts they think that's "cleavage" but heaven forbid they see a bit of the side.

::)

These are probably the same people that would complain if they saw a doco on National Geographic about natives in Papua New Guinea.

eris

« Reply #817 on: August 29, 2011, 12:38:40 AM »
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 02:59:03 AM by eris »

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #818 on: August 29, 2011, 12:44:47 AM »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #819 on: August 29, 2011, 02:54:02 AM »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #820 on: August 29, 2011, 08:01:11 AM »
erm, thanks for that callaway

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #821 on: August 29, 2011, 02:01:29 PM »

:LMAO:

You're welcome, but what do you think that thing is?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #822 on: August 29, 2011, 02:51:43 PM »
fuck knows lol

don't wanna look at it again to try and work out either :P

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #823 on: August 29, 2011, 03:01:04 PM »

:LMAO:

You're welcome, but what do you think that thing is?

I think it's some kind of alien parasite.  :zombiefuck:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #824 on: August 29, 2011, 03:07:42 PM »
Hemmeroids :dunno: