Author Topic: Calling out all Weebles  (Read 1355 times)

midlifeaspie

Calling out all Weebles
« on: April 18, 2011, 07:51:33 PM »
I hate MidlifeAspie. He is an evil moderator who is only here to spy on the good people of I2. He is the trusted minion of one of the most evil men to ever prowl the internet. MLA is so evil, he doesn't have to use a flame to light his weed: it spontaneously combusts the instant it touches his lips. When he posts, his demon hands take on a life of their own. His hands are so alive that him masturbating is considered adultery. He is un-American, doesn't pay his taxes and always votes Democrat! He's so evil, he's a communist and a Nazi at the same time.

I also hate gay people. They are unnatural and will all burn in hell. I hate straight people, too, because they are all attention-whoring faggots. I also hate bisexuals, because they shouldn't be so indecisive, and I hate transsexuals, because they smell strange. If you don't like it, call me out.

Fuck you, Hubert! I hate you. :grrr:

Also, Semicolon is awesome.

I have always thought I was very nice to you and now I see that before I ever even had a chance to defend myself you go injuring my feelings with such hurtful statements.   (emo) :bigcry:

Back your words up.  Which transsexuals smell bad?  Which faggots are attention-whores?  How did you know about my hands?  Semicolon is pretty awesome so I'll let you have that one, but I am CALLING YOU OUT for the rest.  

Wobble in here and defend yourself.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Calling out all Weebles
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 08:09:28 PM »
   *wobbles in, laughing merrily*

:pwned:   Awww, MLA, Semicolon is pranking you!  Obviously I was foolish enough
    to post something in My Way or the Highway at some point, and he altered it.

By the way, I vote Democrat too.   :2thumbsup:

And Weebles don't hate anybody, that's just plain silly!  Hugs all around!  :grouphug:

"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 08:11:23 PM »
:lies:

What makes you think that I altered the message? :orly:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 08:13:15 PM »
I see.  You are using the highly effective "It wasn't me, it was the one-armed man" defense.

I won't hear of it.  Tommy Lee Jones isn't here to wuss out and let you off the hook this time.  Defend yourself before I corner you on top of a dam and make you wobble off the edge.  :evillaugh:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 08:14:07 PM »

Click on the link and you'll see the post with the little notation at the bottom, stating when YOU last edited it.  :police:

People forget.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 08:14:32 PM »

Click on the link and you'll see the post with the little notation at the bottom, stating when YOU last edited it.  :police:

I was correcting a typo.

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 08:26:52 PM »

I was correcting a typo.

Nice try, but nobody who knows my posting style will believe that I wrote that. You are the Modulator of My Way or the Highway,
it is common knowledge that you mess with people's posts in that area. I have nothing to worry about!    :nicegear:

People forget.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 08:31:33 PM »

I was correcting a typo.

Nice try, but nobody who knows my posting style will believe that I wrote that. You are the Modulator of My Way or the Highway,
it is common knowledge that you mess with people's posts in that area. I have nothing to worry about!    :nicegear:

You claim that I edited that post, and that an experienced moderator such as MLA called you out without being sure that you had really made those statements? It's much easier to assume that you posted that. You're playing on your innocent reputation to protect you from your transgressions. :police:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 08:33:17 PM »

I was correcting a typo.

You claim that I edited that post, and that an experienced moderator such as MLA called you out without being sure that you had really made those statements? It's much easier to assume that you posted that. You're playing on your innocent reputation to protect you from your transgressions. :police:

Perhaps you were both bored.  Are you even supposed to post in here?  Go back to the Peanut Gallery and let me continue my nap!   :hahaha:

People forget.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2011, 08:34:11 PM »
Semicolon didn't call you out.  If you want to keep arguing with him about your so-called "edited post" I think you should call him out over it.  Unless Semicolon is now offended enough at the accusation to call YOU out.  :autism:

DukeNukem

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 08:36:31 PM »
Come on, guys. It's should be fairly obvious to those who has been here for a long time (like me) that CBC wouldn't say such things. Sounds more like something I would say! :orly:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2011, 08:37:32 PM »
Come on, guys. It's should be fairly obvious to those who has been here for a long time (like me) that CBC wouldn't say such things. Sounds more like something I would say! :orly:

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CALLOUT  :evillaugh:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2011, 08:38:36 PM »
Semicolon didn't call you out.  If you want to keep arguing with him about your so-called "edited post" I think you should call him out over it.  Unless Semicolon is now offended enough at the accusation to call YOU out.  :autism:

YOU shouldn't have called me out in the first place! Clearly you are reacting to an edited post! Either that or you are just bored.   :rofl:

People forget.

DukeNukem

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 08:40:45 PM »

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CALLOUT  :evillaugh:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2011, 09:14:23 PM »
I will concede this callout.  I have been overpowered by peace and loving acceptance.

We shall meet again.  You may have won the battle, but you have not yet won the war, oh mighty Weeble.

:kumbaya:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 10:53:46 PM by Hubert Cumberdale »