Author Topic: Do you have any confession to make?  (Read 8955 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: Do you have any confession to make?
« Reply #300 on: September 05, 2011, 01:27:54 AM »
I generally like British humour.  I thought Are You Being Served and Benny Hill hilarious.  Didn't care for Fawlty Towers.  I don't care for violent humour (3 Stooges, Road Runner, etc.)  Having written that, Kung Fu Hustle is certainly violent and a favorite.  I never said I was consistent, merely eccentric. 

The first MP movie I was was The Holy Grail.  One of the first scenes involved having someone's arm cut off and blood spurting.  I turned it off immediately and have resolutely not watched them again.

I thought Life of Brian was good.  Never really got into Monty Python much.   Are you being served
was funny,  and Do you recall 'Rigsby'  i think it was called 'rising damp'
blah blah blah

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #301 on: September 05, 2011, 10:06:26 AM »

I generally like British humour.  I thought Are You Being Served and Benny Hill hilarious.  Didn't care for Fawlty Towers.  I don't care for violent humour (3 Stooges, Road Runner, etc.)  Having written that, Kung Fu Hustle is certainly violent and a favorite.  I never said I was consistent, merely eccentric. 

The first MP movie I was was The Holy Grail.  One of the first scenes involved having someone's arm cut off and blood spurting.  I turned it off immediately and have resolutely not watched them again.

If you get the chance, watch Rowan Atkinson's one man show. The man in a comedic genius.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #302 on: September 05, 2011, 10:07:00 AM »

I confess Danielle from American Pickers gives me a boner.

eris

« Reply #303 on: September 05, 2011, 02:11:10 PM »
one time i fell asleep while giving someone a handjob

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #304 on: September 05, 2011, 02:36:25 PM »
one time i fell asleep while giving someone a handjob

You must have been VERY tired!   :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

eris

« Reply #305 on: September 05, 2011, 02:45:33 PM »
drunk, and on pills. He told me later he finished himself :D He had dope dick [ opiates sometimes make a man impossible to ejaculate] though, I had been at it an hour and I was sleepy.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #306 on: September 05, 2011, 02:47:21 PM »
drunk, and on pills. He told me later he finished himself :D He had dope dick [ opiates sometimes make a man impossible to ejaculate] though, I had been at it an hour and I was sleepy.

An hour, good lord, I'll bet your hand was getting numb too.  :zombiefuck:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

eris

« Reply #307 on: September 05, 2011, 02:55:06 PM »
Oh I can go for more than an hour just not laying there giving a handjob and nothing else. We were both too wasted to move.  glad we werent around any sharp objects. I remember he wrote this really really bad song about me called Opana Girl, it was about getting the best head ever and being in heaven but it turned into  hell because he couldnt cum. It was a shit song I assure you, but the lyrics are funny. Suboxone is the worst I think. That is like Methadone in the sense that it is a detox drug. But you just CANT cum. And on some opiates you get really really horny too, and can fuck for hours and hours and hours and hours ....

I had a hard time cumming sometimes when I would do a lot of pills, but there were only one or two times that I jst could NOT cum. I was in the worst mood all day long

eris

« Reply #308 on: September 05, 2011, 10:19:03 PM »
here is a confession

when I was 15 in 10th grade, the school suspected I had marijuana in my locker ! OH MY !

well, my locker was searched and they found nothing

why ?  because it was in my pocket.

eris

« Reply #309 on: September 05, 2011, 10:20:31 PM »
something else

once I said a really nasty thing to a boy when we were having sex so he would stop and go home. It was something about stumpy fingers and getting hit by a train, IDK. I have been a bitch to some people in the past, I admit.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #310 on: September 06, 2011, 07:38:14 AM »
I saw a Monty Python one called The Meaning of Life (I think) and that had a part where someone was getting their liver cut out while still conscious and I turned that off and won't watch any more. I don't get that sort of humour, well to me it is not humour.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #311 on: September 17, 2011, 05:24:43 PM »
I confess.. I loathe folks who follow what others say is true because again.. others say that's the case.

It surely³ being so.. Thus/therefore?

Um, look at religion, for instance.. the total crap quite a few following and/or take very seriously.. really really amazes me. The book says so/some preaching psychotic explained blah.. Thus?

As a retarded autie, I follow?

Um, maybe you should?

Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #312 on: June 24, 2012, 07:09:17 PM »
 .. took me almost 40 years to fully grasp.. or figure out.. that yes, I'm two (or three maybe) tads dyslexic too, really. Can one be mildly dyslectic? Or dyslexic?

Well, I can have a sentence 'okay' in my head/thoughts and try typing it 'out' or writing it down on paper.. and totally miss a word. Or missing.. I've missed it, better put.

Ja, at times the simplest of words I miss.. words like.. I, to, or not, e.g.. I forget to mention, then. Read texts/lines I wrote.. sometimes 3 times over again.. out loud often.. lets say, keeping a close eye.. and still, fuckin', make those mistakes, qua language..

Conclusion: albeit, also being, predatory eyesighted for more than 'half' of the time/noticing the slidest of movements/differences.. also.. I can be quite wordblind too.. ja, on the other hand.

Hate it/don't like it much.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline Joel Knox

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #313 on: June 27, 2012, 06:38:59 PM »
So. I'm just out of the shower, I go through to my bedroom to get dressed and stuff when I suddenly get the urge to masturbate. So I lie down and start. Everything's going great, I'm close to coming, OMG I'm going to come. OMG I'm coming. And then I suddenly get cramp in my foot. FML.
Some of you may already know me as Suedehead.

P.S. I am female.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #314 on: June 27, 2012, 06:48:41 PM »
So. I'm just out of the shower, I go through to my bedroom to get dressed and stuff when I suddenly get the urge to masturbate. So I lie down and start. Everything's going great, I'm close to coming, OMG I'm going to come. OMG I'm coming. And then I suddenly get cramp in my foot. FML.

I find it works better if you use your hand to masturbate rather than your foot.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: