Author Topic: Lotsa bloody noobs lately. The funny thing is.....  (Read 3944 times)

Psychophant

Re: Lotsa bloody noobs lately. The funny thing is.....
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2011, 03:20:46 PM »
So why am I being pushed to call people out????   :screwy:   :growup:

I think that Sir Les' summary is meant to be tongue in cheek.  I thought that's how you were taking it when you said what you said about calling Hyke out because of what Sir Les said.

I was just pointing out what he actually said.  You don't have to call me or anyone else out unless you actually want to.

I got the same list in my introduction thread. Here's my response:

Let's see how long this n00b lasts...

If they follow my gentle guide they will do just great  :autism:

That was a nice list you gave me. I think I will follow it to the letter, get my head handed to me, and never show up again. On second thought, I'll just figure things out for myself.

I love it.  Wished I had thought of that!!   :plus:

Psychophant

« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2011, 03:21:53 PM »
So why am I being pushed to call people out????   :screwy:   :growup:

You're just being teased because you are new.  :hug:

Yes it is a joke played on everyone,  it was me not long ago.  The list off Sir_Les of 'who's who'  is just the opposite of what it says.  ie. the people who you were encouraged to call out first are the ones you do not want to pick a fight with.  Also Callaway is not forgetful,  TheoK is not a prude etc etc,  i think the only correct one is Odeon -  it is his site. 

I think you have done extremely well so far, to keep posting,  it was just a 'mad' time when you arrived.  I am sure everyone wants you to hang around, you seem cool to me

I sort of got that...to a point, but people kept mentioning it so I was wondering what I was doing wrong.   :autism:  People are strange. 

I sure as hell am strange.

You are new. That is why you get teased. We used to be a lot more brutal with our noobs and now apart from this the occasional "show us your bits" is about as vicious as it gets.

Mind you we got a rise out of you so all is not lost :P

I have been  :pwned:     :P

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: April 16, 2011, 05:45:20 AM »
All of this is why I try to be mostly nice because I would be unable to support any of my statements with any sanity or clarity.  If I got called out I would say, "Yes, you're right.  You win."  I'm a marshmallow.
Same here. I am afraid I won't be able to "back up" my statements.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2011, 05:47:33 AM »
All of this is why I try to be mostly nice because I would be unable to support any of my statements with any sanity or clarity.  If I got called out I would say, "Yes, you're right.  You win."  I'm a marshmallow.
Same here. I am afraid I won't be able to "back up" my statements.

I think both you ladies are just trying to lull us into a false sense of security  :-[
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap