Author Topic: Cmere duke.  (Read 2713 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Cmere duke.
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2011, 01:33:20 PM »
It's called the "Yes, but...." game.  Whatever solution you come up with for their problem their reply is, "Yes, but..."
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

DukeNukem

« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2011, 03:37:48 PM »
Yeah, I had a perfect childhood. I was trapped in an old, rotting house deep into the countryside, with two deadbeat drug addicts, rarely got to go anywhere (let alone outside of the state), other family members constantly promising this and that but never delivering on them, wondering what the fuck was wrong with me, never getting the health care I wanted, always having behavior problems in school (until I dropped out at 8th grade), not knowing what the hell was wrong with me, never being taught anything.

All that my parents cared about was that I had something to eat. That was basically it. No future. No hope. Living like that for 17 years. Never getting what I really fucking needed! Now, look at me, I'm fucking pathetic. This is what happens when autistic children get abused and neglected. Well, maybe not always, but still... If I had not assaulted my mother in public, gotten arrested, put into a foster home, blah blah blah. I wouldn't be here, that's for damn sure. Being left alone with just my worthless biological mother with no one else, I probably would have killed her and myself in rage of something stupid. I'm dead fucking serious!

Now that I do have a window of opportunity, I've already turned into a fucking heathen who doesn't want to do anything, doesn't want anything, fuck. I just don't know what I want anymore. I do want some attention, doesn't everyone? My soul is dying, it needs some serious help, but I don't know what or where.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2011, 03:42:49 PM »
OK, I'll start with a few basic things:

1.) Have you discussed the depression with the doctor who prescribed Strattera?

2.) Are you still in contact with the caseworker who represented you at your disability hearing,
or with any other social service workers?

3.) Are you still attending school, and how is it going?
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

midlifeaspie

« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2011, 04:05:57 PM »
4) Have you diverted some of your video game money towards getting a driver's license?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2011, 04:16:31 PM »
I'm not being funny but you aren't the only one with a shit life, and it definitely isn't worse than everyone else's

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2011, 05:49:20 PM »
Yeah, I had a perfect childhood. I was trapped in an old, rotting house deep into the countryside, with two deadbeat drug addicts, rarely got to go anywhere (let alone outside of the state), other family members constantly promising this and that but never delivering on them, wondering what the fuck was wrong with me, never getting the health care I wanted, always having behavior problems in school (until I dropped out at 8th grade), not knowing what the hell was wrong with me, never being taught anything.

All that my parents cared about was that I had something to eat. That was basically it. No future. No hope. Living like that for 17 years. Never getting what I really fucking needed! Now, look at me, I'm fucking pathetic. This is what happens when autistic children get abused and neglected. Well, maybe not always, but still... If I had not assaulted my mother in public, gotten arrested, put into a foster home, blah blah blah. I wouldn't be here, that's for damn sure. Being left alone with just my worthless biological mother with no one else, I probably would have killed her and myself in rage of something stupid. I'm dead fucking serious!

Now that I do have a window of opportunity, I've already turned into a fucking heathen who doesn't want to do anything, doesn't want anything, fuck. I just don't know what I want anymore. I do want some attention, doesn't everyone? My soul is dying, it needs some serious help, but I don't know what or where.

You know where you'll find the help? You. I could sit here and tell you a bunch of damn sob stories about my childhood too, duke, but i'm not interested in competing. Besides, the way to deal with those sorts of things is to focus on the FUTURE.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"