Author Topic: Butterflies and skyblue1  (Read 2796 times)

Celticgoddess

Re: Butterflies and skyblue1
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2011, 04:44:26 PM »
I don't think he was a coward if he was a medic.  I think that actually makes him quite brave.

Are you really this offended by him telling you "fuck you and the horse you rode in on"?

I never said he's a coward for being a medic. I said he's a coward for getting sent home to mummy with a sick note.

Are you really this offended by him telling you "fuck you and the horse you rode in on"?

This is a bit hard to explain.
No, I'm not offended, but when someone is a dick to me for no reason, then I feel no guilt at being nasty to them.
I like to do a bit of trolling, but I end up feeling really guilty if the person has never been a dick to me. I feel bad about the whole Parakeet issue because he never done anything to me to deserve it.
I feel no guilt at being nasty to Skyblue, so it makes good sense to have my fun with someone that I won't feel guilty about being nasty to.

I don't think being discharged for poor health is cowardly either.

Also, I have no issue with you starting shit up for no reason, after all I did a fair bit of that myself, I just hate it when people make it personal like that.  Keep real life issues out of random arguments on the internet.

Where would be the fun in that?
Because I don't think you grasp the scope of what is involved to do the job that skyblue did during his time in the military. If you want to go after people who you deem are jerks, I don't care. That's your choice, have at it. But it takes a variety of positions to allow our service people the ability to do their jobs here and overseas and every single one of those jobs are valuable, as are the people in it. I think at this point, it just shows your age. Do I mean that as a slam? No. I like you and have never had an issue with you. It's just a reality of life experience and I think if you looked at this situation at the age of 36 (that's me :laugh: ) then you might agree.  As for anything else you want to throw at skyblue, I don't care. barely know him, but I'm sure he can handle his own. It's just the military  jabs that seem a bit unnecessary to me and I think that's what BFQ is getting at as well. Carry on ;)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2011, 04:48:58 PM »
@CG

I said a couple of posts back that I never said Skyblue was a coward for being a medic. To do so would have been insane.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2011, 04:53:30 PM »
I don't think he was a coward if he was a medic.  I think that actually makes him quite brave.

I never said he's a coward for being a medic. I said he's a coward for getting sent home to mummy with a sick note.

No, I'm not offended, but when someone is a dick to me for no reason, then I feel no guilt at being nasty to them.
I like to do a bit of trolling, but I end up feeling really guilty if the person has never been a dick to me. I feel bad about the whole Parakeet issue because he never done anything to me to deserve it.
I feel no guilt at being nasty to Skyblue, so it makes good sense to have my fun with someone that I won't feel guilty about being nasty to.

Also, I have no issue with you starting shit up for no reason, after all I did a fair bit of that myself, I just hate it when people make it personal like that.  Keep real life issues out of random arguments on the internet.

Because I don't think you grasp the scope of what is involved to do the job that skyblue did during his time in the military. If you want to go after people who you deem are jerks, I don't care. That's your choice, have at it. But it takes a variety of positions to allow our service people the ability to do their jobs here and overseas and every single one of those jobs are valuable, as are the people in it. I think at this point, it just shows your age. Do I mean that as a slam? No. I like you and have never had an issue with you. It's just a reality of life experience and I think if you looked at this situation at the age of 36 (that's me :laugh: ) then you might agree.  As for anything else you want to throw at skyblue, I don't care. barely know him, but I'm sure he can handle his own. It's just the military  jabs that seem a bit unnecessary to me and I think that's what BFQ is getting at as well. Carry on ;)
She is suffering from massive butthurt and is just pushing buttons so that this "argument" will continue.

As I said she has lost all credibility in this discussion and can do nothing more than hurl insults.

better luck next time butterflies.

OMG , CG is 36

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2011, 05:10:53 PM »
I am also not in this to "win" anything, just to get this shit off CBC`s thread.

Im off to work, later

OK, sounds fair enough.

I don't think he was a coward if he was a medic.  I think that actually makes him quite brave.

Also, I have no issue with you starting shit up for no reason, after all I did a fair bit of that myself, I just hate it when people make it personal like that.  Keep real life issues out of random arguments on the internet.

Because I don't think you grasp the scope of what is involved to do the job that skyblue did during his time in the military. If you want to go after people who you deem are jerks, I don't care. That's your choice, have at it. But it takes a variety of positions to allow our service people the ability to do their jobs here and overseas and every single one of those jobs are valuable, as are the people in it. I think at this point, it just shows your age. Do I mean that as a slam? No. I like you and have never had an issue with you. It's just a reality of life experience and I think if you looked at this situation at the age of 36 (that's me :laugh: ) then you might agree.  As for anything else you want to throw at skyblue, I don't care. barely know him, but I'm sure he can handle his own. It's just the military  jabs that seem a bit unnecessary to me and I think that's what BFQ is getting at as well. Carry on ;)
She is suffering from massive butthurt and is just pushing buttons so that this "argument" will continue.

As I said she has lost all credibility in this discussion and can do nothing more than hurl insults.

OMG , CG is 36

Sounds like you're the one trying to keep this going now. In your last post you never tried to insult me back, so I decided to leave things.

You claim that you only engaged in this discussion to free Cbcs thread from our argument like the  :viking: and noble war hero that you are. Fair enough.

As soon as I stop insulting you, you respond by claiming that I'm pushing buttons to prolong the argument. Classy :thumbup:

Methinks you're liking this as much as I am.

Mealsothinks you like trying to play the war hero card :P

Celticgoddess

« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2011, 05:14:08 PM »
OMG , CG is 36

:laugh: Okay, I deserved that. Up until yesterday I also thought you were a woman too. Apparently I don't pay close enough attention to detail. :P

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2011, 05:15:56 PM »
I'm 32

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2011, 05:20:51 PM »
I am also not in this to "win" anything, just to get this shit off CBC`s thread.

Im off to work, later

OK, sounds fair enough.

I don't think he was a coward if he was a medic.  I think that actually makes him quite brave.

Also, I have no issue with you starting shit up for no reason, after all I did a fair bit of that myself, I just hate it when people make it personal like that.  Keep real life issues out of random arguments on the internet.

Because I don't think you grasp the scope of what is involved to do the job that skyblue did during his time in the military. If you want to go after people who you deem are jerks, I don't care. That's your choice, have at it. But it takes a variety of positions to allow our service people the ability to do their jobs here and overseas and every single one of those jobs are valuable, as are the people in it. I think at this point, it just shows your age. Do I mean that as a slam? No. I like you and have never had an issue with you. It's just a reality of life experience and I think if you looked at this situation at the age of 36 (that's me :laugh: ) then you might agree.  As for anything else you want to throw at skyblue, I don't care. barely know him, but I'm sure he can handle his own. It's just the military  jabs that seem a bit unnecessary to me and I think that's what BFQ is getting at as well. Carry on ;)

OMG , CG is 36

Sounds like you're the one trying to keep this going now. In your last post you never tried to insult me back, so I decided to leave things.

You claim that you only engaged in this discussion to free Cbcs thread from our argument like the  :viking: and noble war hero that you are. Fair enough.

As soon as I stop insulting you, you respond by claiming that I'm pushing buttons to prolong the argument. Classy :thumbup:

Dont call me a coward in front of the membership and I wont have to explain my separation from the military.

If you need an insult :

If you wash that cum  out of your ass and dont let those dogs mount you anymore you will no longer be butthurt.................hows that.

I cant take credit for that one , my drummer is eavesdropping   :thumbup:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2011, 05:30:22 PM »
@CG

I said a couple of posts back that I never said Skyblue was a coward for being a medic. To do so would have been insane.

No, but you did say that he was a coward for having a medical issue that was beyond his control, which turned out to be that he was too blind to be there, which was discovered after his glasses were broken.  I guess his eyes must have gotten worse while he was there.

I remember being angry at someone because I misunderstood a piece of British slang, and I think you are angry for the same reason.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2011, 05:35:35 PM »
@CG

No, but you did say that he was a coward for having a medical issue that was beyond his control, which turned out to be that he was too blind to be there, which was discovered after his glasses were broken.  I guess his eyes must have gotten worse while he was there.

I remember being angry at someone because I misunderstood a piece of British slang, and I think you are angry for the same reason.

Was it about smoking fags? :P

Those Brits need to learn how to speak English. :soapbox:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2011, 05:36:21 PM »

Im off to work, later

OK, sounds fair enough.

OMG , CG is 36

Dont call me a coward in front of the membership and I wont have to explain my separation from the military.

If you need an insult :

If you wash that cum  out of your ass and dont let those dogs mount you anymore you will no longer be butthurt.................hows that.

I cant take credit for that one , my drummer is eavesdropping   :thumbup:

Your drummer is a very funny man. I thought you were going to work though.

Still kinda looks like you're trying to keep this going. I've got no problem with that at all, but at least have the balls to admit it. No need to play at being the  :viking: soldier being bullied by the girl, if you're going to keep throwing insults that you know will get responses. People might start to think that you're playing the sympathy card :laugh:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 05:51:46 PM by Butterflies »

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2011, 05:43:59 PM »
@CG

No, but you did say that he was a coward for having a medical issue that was beyond his control, which turned out to be that he was too blind to be there, which was discovered after his glasses were broken.  I guess his eyes must have gotten worse while he was there.

:lol:

No, it was when Dunc said that he had "fuck all" against someone, and I defended her until he explained that he meant "nothing at all".

"Fag" came up when my husband's (British) boss at that time told one of my husband's coworkers to "Come walk with me; I need a fag!"

Of course he actually meant "cigarette."   :lol:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2011, 05:49:42 PM »
@CG

No, but you did say that he was a coward for having a medical issue that was beyond his control, which turned out to be that he was too blind to be there, which was discovered after his glasses were broken.  I guess his eyes must have gotten worse while he was there.

I know what you mean about the slang thing, it has happened here before :laugh:.

I did look up the phrase, so I know what it means. I might disagree with you, or someone else I like on this site over a minor issue, but I would never speak to them in that manner unless I was looking for trouble with them.

TBH I'm really not angry though. I've been ill all week and hardly been able to get out of the house. I started winding him up to alleviate my boredom. The next thing I know PPK has created a callout thread. I've thrown an insult at him, he throws an insult back at me, and it's just kept going. This whole thing is really more a wind-up than a genuine argument.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2011, 06:10:54 PM »
@CG

The english language was invented in england , you septic's don't know nothin' about our language  :autism:

But lol Callaway , I bet that caused a few confused glances from your husband. :rofl:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2011, 06:14:37 PM »
@CG

The english language was invented in england , you septic's don't know nothin' about our language  :autism:

But lol Callaway , I bet that caused a few confused glances from your husband. :rofl:

When he told me about it, I bent over double laughing.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2011, 06:16:31 PM »
@CG

When he told me about it, I bent over double laughing.

I'd have done the same.  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.