Author Topic: Butterflies and skyblue1  (Read 2763 times)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Butterflies and skyblue1
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2011, 12:51:55 AM »
Oh, shit. My mistake. You meant it as an adjective.

Damn my Asperger's.

Somebody give me a karma.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2011, 06:27:48 AM »
:plus:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2011, 12:46:57 PM »
My apologies for the delay. My band does play the bar venues on Friday and Saturday evenings. And I also have a business that I run daily. On days when I see 20 - 30 clients I have very little time to post anywhere.

Thank you to PPK for starting this thread

And thanks to Callaway for her definition of  "fuck you and the horse you rode in on"
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@ butterflies

You need to examine both your consience and posts to see whether or not what you say is a bully remark or not. Keep in mind that what you may not consider to be bullying, to others, in particular Aspies and Autists, may be exactly that.

From your posts just on this thread I believe all can see you were in full attack mode in your postings to me on CBC`s thread.

You were harboring a grudge from an opinion that I posted to one of your statements. You did it because you say my answer interfered with your right to state your opinion. In actuality you were trying to deny me the right to mine.

In these argument things I tend to return tit for tat. And as you see I can guickly turn nasty and come straight to the point I am attempting to make.( the only forum I know of that I can actually do this on )

This is by the way not an online persona that I am trying to effect, but is the way I am in real life also. I am an extremely laid back person until you  come at me. Then I will jump you with both feet. It serves me well in real life, and on this forum anyway, it serves the same purpose.

Dont jump me and I wont jump you. Do that to someone else.

Speaking of PPK`s and CBC`s thread. I have removed all of my posts pertaining to our argument. That only leaves your postings, which of course, includes all the quotes. If you would remove your posts also that will return their thread to the happy good time thread it was meant to be. You can show,  in that way, the nice person that you purport to be when you arent pissed off.

You spoke of the word "butthurt" several times. I believe that your actions show, that it was you that was suffering the butthurt and not myself. I mean carrying a grudge for over six weeks.

As to this thread. If you wish to carry on with this, try to limit your anger to this thread alone and not let it spill over to the rest of the forum.

The reason being, I have a very full plate of things that I do on a daily basis, and I have no intention of changing my patterns. I check in here a couple of times a week to see how a couple of people I know here are doing. If you will post your madness here and post anything worthwhile I will answer as soon as I can.

Other than that I dont know what to say.  You are just not important enough for me to change my habits.  Silly girl!

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2011, 02:34:18 PM »
My apologies for the delay. My band does play the bar venues on Friday and Saturday evenings. And I also have a business that I run daily. On days when I see 20 - 30 clients I have very little time to post anywhere.

Thank you to PPK for starting this thread

And thanks to Callaway for her definition of  "fuck you and the horse you rode in on"
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@ butterflies

You need to examine both your consience and posts to see whether or not what you say is a bully remark or not. Keep in mind that what you may not consider to be bullying, to others, in particular Aspies and Autists, may be exactly that.

From your posts just on this thread I believe all can see you were in full attack mode in your postings to me on CBC`s thread.

You were harboring a grudge from an opinion that I posted to one of your statements. You did it because you say my answer interfered with your right to state your opinion. In actuality you were trying to deny me the right to mine.

In these argument things I tend to return tit for tat. And as you see I can guickly turn nasty and come straight to the point I am attempting to make.( the only forum I know of that I can actually do this on )

This is by the way not an online persona that I am trying to effect, but is the way I am in real life also. I am an extremely laid back person until you  come at me. Then I will jump you with both feet. It serves me well in real life, and on this forum anyway, it serves the same purpose.

Speaking of PPK`s and CBC`s thread. I have removed all of my posts pertaining to our argument. That only leaves your postings, which of course, includes all the quotes. If you would remove your posts also that will return their thread to the happy good time thread it was meant to be. You can show,  in that way, the nice person that you purport to be when you arent pissed off.

You spoke of the word "butthurt" several times. I believe that your actions show, that it was you that was suffering the butthurt and not myself. I mean carrying a grudge for over six weeks.

As to this thread. If you wish to carry on with this, try to limit your anger to this thread alone and not let it spill over to the rest of the forum.

The reason being, I have a very full plate of things that I do on a daily basis, and I have no intention of changing my patterns. I check in here a couple of times a week to see how a couple of people I know here are doing. If you will post your madness here and post anything worthwhile I will answer as soon as I can.

Other than that I dont know what to say.  You are just not important enough for me to change my habits.  Silly girl!

I have made over 3300 posts on this site. I have no intention of examining them for evidence of bullying. You made the allegation, if you want to prove your point then you will have to show me people on this site who I bully. I am often involved in arguments. I am always happy to defend myself, and will happilly attack anyone who attacks me. That is not bullying.  I am usually pretty aware of my own behaviour. For instance, I know that my behaviour towards Parakeet on WP was bullying. I went way over the top with him, and I kinda regret it.
At least I have the courage to confront people who are "bigger" than me. You attack little girls who are one third of your age for simply having a different opinion to you. That IS bullying.

Yes, I would agree that I was in attack mode with you. I have self-respect. If somebody speaks to me in the way you spoke to me, I will attack them. Not only that, but I am likely to continue attacking them at every convenient opportunity.

The above statement is pure and simple bullshit. I have no grudge at all over the fact that we disagreed over our opinions. I also disagreed with Semicolon and Parts. I do not hold any grudge at all towards them. I like, and respect them both.
Although I did not agree with your opinion, I had no problem with it, or with you expressing it at all. It was not even an issue for me. I honestly have no strong opinions on that matter at all.
I rightly took exception to you telling me "Fuck you and the horse you rode in on." How on earth was I trying to stop you expressing your opinion?

This is by the way not an online persona that I am trying to effect, but is the way I am in real life also. I am an extremely laid back person until you  come at me. Then I will jump you with both feet. It serves me well in real life, and on this forum anyway, it serves the same purpose.

In what way did I come at you to provoke you to say "Fuck you and the horse you rode in on." I disagreed with American foreign policy from 65 years ago. In what way were you justiified in telling a girl 40 years younger than you to "Fuck you and the horse you rode in on?"

I enjoy a good argument with somebody I see to be a worthless jerk. If that is butthurt, then  :2thumbsup:

If Cbc chooses to ask me to move my posts in her ask away thread then I will. It is none of your business.  :screwy:

You have strangely accused me of sending you a PM on AFF. I am a bit baffled by that accusation. Could you please publish this PM, or admit that this was a figment of your over-active imagination. I'm guessing it was just paranoia on your behalf. I gather that you spend a lot of time on AFF worrying about Chair. I'm guessing that is also paranoia on your behalf. I understand that paranoia is a common problem with 'nam vets. I'm not surprised though. I suppose spending a year of getting your ass spanked by the Viet Cong would send anybody insane, if not from the fighting, then at least from the humiliation of your defeat. At least you managed to get a cowards pass home early though. I'm guessing you must walk past other vets with their legs blown off, and think to yourself, "that could have been me, if I'd had the balls to man up and stay the distance, rather than using a sick note to get home to mummy early."

I think you're just a big pathetic war coward who makes up for his inadequacy by trying and failing to play big man against little girls on the internet.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2011, 03:06:11 PM »
I dont get whats going on here

What are you guys arguing about?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2011, 03:13:00 PM »
I dont get whats going on here

What are you guys arguing about?

Not a lot really :laugh:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2011, 03:22:51 PM »
Butterflies, c'mon. You can't claim to hold your own and then in the next breath claim yourself to be a little girl. You know to either own your words, or not. But don't take the easy way out and claim little girl against the big boys. You're smarter than that.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2011, 03:36:50 PM »
I will defend my military service. I served in the field as a medic, my job was not to kill but tend the wounded and dying.

And yes I can hold my head up high amongst any group.

I never said you sent me a PM.

You are really one fucked up cunt. You are definitely not proving that you are anything but a troll. Of course trolls are welcome here also.

You lost the argument when you said you were purposely attacking me, because at that time your agenda became clear.

I am done with this nonsense.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2011, 03:39:41 PM »
Butterflies, c'mon. You can't claim to hold your own and then in the next breath claim yourself to be a little girl. You know to either own your words, or not. But don't take the easy way out and claim little girl against the big boys. You're smarter than that.

:lol:

Of course, I know you're right.

TBH this is really just a bit of fun. More a wind-up than a serious argument.

I like to argue. I find it fun. Almost everyone on this site has been lovely to me, so I wouldn't fight with them. Skyblue was a jerk, so I'm just taking the opportunity to wind-up someone who I neither like nor respect.

Please don't take any of this seriously. I'm not taking it seriously. The whole thing is little more than a joke.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2011, 03:42:17 PM »
I will defend my military service. I served in the field as a medic, my job was not to kill but tend the wounded and dying.

And yes I can hold my head up high amongst any group.

I never said you sent me a PM.

You are really one fucked up cunt. You are definitely not proving that you are anything but a troll. Of course trolls are welcome here also.

You lost the argument when you said you were purposely attacking me, because at that time your agenda became clear.

I am done with this nonsense.

I understand.

You are a coward in war, and you are a coward on the internet.

How many brave boys died so that you could be sent home safely with a sick note to mummy :2thumbsup:

Binty

« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2011, 03:57:27 PM »
I don't think he was a coward if he was a medic.  I think that actually makes him quite brave.

Are you really this offended by him telling you "fuck you and the horse you rode in on"?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2011, 04:05:45 PM »
I don't think he was a coward if he was a medic.  I think that actually makes him quite brave.

Are you really this offended by him telling you "fuck you and the horse you rode in on"?

I never said he's a coward for being a medic. I said he's a coward for getting sent home to mummy with a sick note.

This is a bit hard to explain.
No, I'm not offended, but when someone is a dick to me for no reason, then I feel no guilt at being nasty to them.
I like to do a bit of trolling, but I end up feeling really guilty if the person has never been a dick to me. I feel bad about the whole Parakeet issue because he never done anything to me to deserve it.
I feel no guilt at being nasty to Skyblue, so it makes good sense to have my fun with someone that I won't feel guilty about being nasty to.

Binty

« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2011, 04:09:26 PM »

I never said he's a coward for being a medic. I said he's a coward for getting sent home to mummy with a sick note.

No, I'm not offended, but when someone is a dick to me for no reason, then I feel no guilt at being nasty to them.
I like to do a bit of trolling, but I end up feeling really guilty if the person has never been a dick to me. I feel bad about the whole Parakeet issue because he never done anything to me to deserve it.
I feel no guilt at being nasty to Skyblue, so it makes good sense to have my fun with someone that I won't feel guilty about being nasty to.

I don't think being discharged for poor health is cowardly either.

Also, I have no issue with you starting shit up for no reason, after all I did a fair bit of that myself, I just hate it when people make it personal like that.  Keep real life issues out of random arguments on the internet.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2011, 04:21:54 PM »

I don't think being discharged for poor health is cowardly either.

Also, I have no issue with you starting shit up for no reason, after all I did a fair bit of that myself, I just hate it when people make it personal like that.  Keep real life issues out of random arguments on the internet.

Where would be the fun in that?

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2011, 04:31:40 PM »
I am legally blind.  I was in  a combat zone for 3 days unable to see when my glasses were destroyed. When 2 soldiers  have to be assigned to watch over you, you no longer are an asset . I continued to do my job, including having to attend one of the men who was assigned to me. He later died from his wounds.

I spent my last 30 days working at field hospital in Saigon, until my orders to return stateside came.

There was no mommy for me to return to.

Like I said butterflies you destroyed your right to even partcipate in this discussion. If all you  do is spout nonsense, you have lost all credibility.

I am also not in this to "win" anything, just to get this shit off CBC`s thread.

Im off to work, later